What's new

Describe how you view other members here

Well lot of fighting going on here,as well as in your country.I hope Pakistan get out of this mess.Usual indo-pak shit aside,take care and stay safe.

Brothers fight. No need for your input yendian.

Ghar ki baat hain.

@Informant you are a hijra shadola. Have some shame. :lol:

Aww baby cant come up with something genuine :bunny:

I dont hate Indians, many of my friends are. When it comes to Pak vs India it's always Pak. But i cant be a miserable narrow minded shallow person like you.

I dont have this uppity nature of being better than indians while have lived in USA who has fucked us over more than India ever has or can.

Indian girls are very very giving than **** girls so Indians got that.

Aww baby cant come up with something genuine :bunny:

I dont hate Indians, many of my friends are. When it comes to Pak vs India it's always Pak. But i cant be a miserable narrow minded shallow person like you.

I dont have this uppity nature of being better than indians while have lived in USA who has fucked us over more than India ever has or can.

Indian girls are very very giving than **** girls so Indians got that.

I'm sorry for your messed up childhood.

@Spring Onion : She invited me to this forum............................she is obsessed with india and hates afghans........she called deobandis bastardz which confirms rumors about her that she is a fangirl of sir zahid hamid, the ghazi of ghazva-e-hind. she is unfit for journalism, she would never make progress in her field....

@Armstrong: a devil with sweet tongue, a seductive demon.......behind the mask of a fun and sweet troll, there is an evil kashmiri apple........master of derailing threads

@Hyperion : A person who is proud of his cousin in PAF who dropped bombs on his own village.....90% of the time he is trolling.......he is boastful........has problem with beards and deobandis........he is a misfit and an outcast among pakhtuns.....is he even a pakhtun?

@DESERT FIGHTER: a spoiled brat of a fauji....i doubts that he is a full baloch...he shared his picture with us, he is fat............repeated bans have sobered him otherwise he was very foul-mouthed , batameez......i have lived in peshawer cantt for years, so i know that its typical of an army brat to be bratty and ill-mannered

@LoveIcon a nice and samajdar person

@Oscar a biased mod with selective approach........a closet mohajir nationalist

@Zarvan i am thankful to him for supporting me on FATA issues......

@chauvanist stupid pekhaweray, a fangirl of zahid hamid......

@Leader a burger boy who said that jahil pathano ki aqal gutno may hoti hey.....

@SHAMK9 a snotty brat, his papa is of same profession as me...

@ghilzai a troll from PF, not a genuine Pakistani.......

@Abu Zolfiqar an inflated baloon, an empty vessel making louder sounds......he claims that he has survived an IED attack, he also told me that on border he shot down random few dozen afghans who were on the way to enter pakistan.....i have seen his picture, he is definately a burger boy from a fauji family.

@Last Hope a batameez think tank, i hope he has learnt some humility after accident

@pakdefender a punjab-defender who suggests nuking FATA, according to him pakhtuns are coward, treacherous and back-stabbing breed.......some lala must have bullied him

@RazPaK brainless kid chauhdry who keeps getting banned

@Xeric a short-tempered and ill-mannered fauji

@Icarus I am surprised that some one with brains is in the army

@F.O.X who made him think tank?

@INDIC he has always done his home work in countering pakistanis,

@Sher Malang a nice and sensible person, a true pakhtun..........

so many members here, if any one want to hear my views on him/her, then freely ask me[/USER]

N you are a Monkey.

Stop taking money from Indian Girls ! :mad:

Naaak katvaa rahaa haiii....kaam kaaaj hiii kar leiii instead of asking them to 'give' ! :P

Indian girls give dome, Pakis chicks don't, so this nigga is talking dat bs.

Punk *** nigga.

@Pak-one I like your observation about various members and also your courage to post whatever you felt about them,be it good or bad.
Now i want to know what do you think about me?? Dont tell me that you dont know enough about me to give an opinion.
Yes i have read your posts, you are a sensible member

Back
Top Bottom