What's new

Describe how you view other members here

This giving means in nature. Not the bitchy demanding nature of **** chicks. And yes giving in the naughty sense as well.

I understood that bit ! :crazy:

Was just messing around you to lighten the mood ! :hitwall:

Why this sudden seriousness ? You didn't even reply to my earlier post about your Dad & that Indian thing ! :(

Tum Indians koi bula ta bhi ney hain magar tum khud ponch jatay ho. Ja oy.
Tum hamari chodo. Tum to kitne baar ja chuke ho last time bolke, phir aa jate ho..
Apni baat pe raho, yeh forum tarraki karega.

Tum hamari chodo. Tum to kitne baar ja chuke ho last time bolke, phir aa jate ho..
Apni baat pe raho, yeh forum tarraki karega.

Yeh toh humara sawab ka kaam hain bharti. :lol:

Of course you like Indians, all Afghans do. Don't be shy, admit that you're an Afghan Tajik immigrant with chinky eyes! :D

I like many indians here, they are some times useful against common enemies...i have even joined hands with iranis

She likes bollywood actors too.

Ab tumari Pathan ghairat ka kya haal banay ga?

:rofl:
Haan to?what has that got to do with one being gheratmand ?bollywood hate kerne se Banda gherat mand ho jata hai?silly logic

I like many indians here, they are some times useful against common enemies...i have even joined hands with iranis
You like many indians here and have joined hands with iranians!!! So your common enemies are Pakistanis? :mad:

Look, just don't be a batameez to my friend @Zarvan. I don't have any issues with you, I don't even know you.

Tameez se baat kar, toh tumari izzat zyada ho gi.

See Zaarvan supports TTP and in his idiotic approach wants to fight India on a battlefield. I mean come on man seriously? You cant match India militarily for more than 1 week conventionally. After than Pakistan has to use nukes. Indians will never be sincere with us I know it. But you need to beat them at their own game which is education, economics and health.

Agar Allah Rasool pak SAWS ke naray lagane hain to sif chuni hui batain na rattay lagao. These maulvi types dont understand and they blackmail on basis of religion. I am not going to be blackmailed and frankly i may go overboard just as he does in his terrorist rants. To err is human.

Haan to?what has that got to do with one being gheratmand ?bollywood hate kerne se Banda gherat mand ho jata hai?silly logic

Apnay mera dil toor dia. Ab tor ra sa badla bhi lenay do. :angel:

LOL... which sector? Me have a house in E7 and F8...... sad part is, all pretty girls live in F7! :D

Bhai jaan afsoos hua apki "ghalat" info pe :D

I understood that bit ! :crazy:

Was just messing around you to lighten the mood ! :hitwall:

Why this sudden seriousness ? You didn't even reply to my earlier post about your Dad & that Indian thing ! :(

which post??

Back
Top Bottom