What's new

Describe how you view other members here

Acha yeh bol de ki main tumaray se zyada ghairatmand Chaudhry hun toh pir tumari chooti.
tum ghairati ho, iss may koi shak nahi........aab ghairat ka koi paimana tou nahi key bata sakun key muje sey ziada ho ya kam......

Chauhdry agar tum meray khadim bun jao, then i will declare u a top ghairatmand

Thank you immigrant. Now relocate back to a camp in Afghanistan, we can't take anymore of your kind for the next three decades! :D

@Spring Onion : She invited me to this forum............................she is obsessed with india and hates afghans........she called deobandis bastardz which confirms rumors about her that she is a fangirl of sir zahid hamid, the ghazi of ghazva-e-hind. she is unfit for journalism, she would never make progress in her field....

@Armstrong: a devil with sweet tongue, a seductive demon.......behind the mask of a fun and sweet troll, there is an evil kashmiri apple........master of derailing threads

@Hyperion : A person who is proud of his cousin in PAF who dropped bombs on his own village.....90% of the time he is trolling.......he is boastful........has problem with beards and deobandis........he is a misfit and an outcast among pakhtuns.....is he even a pakhtun?

@DESERT FIGHTER: a spoiled brat of a fauji....i doubts that he is a full baloch...he shared his picture with us, he is fat............repeated bans have sobered him otherwise he was very foul-mouthed , batameez......i have lived in peshawer cantt for years, so i know that its typical of an army brat to be bratty and ill-mannered

@LoveIcon a nice and samajdar person

@Oscar a biased mod with selective approach........a closet mohajir nationalist

@Zarvan i am thankful to him for supporting me on FATA issues......

@chauvanist stupid pekhaweray, a fangirl of zahid hamid......

@Leader a burger boy who said that jahil pathano ki aqal gutno may hoti hey.....

@SHAMK9 a snotty brat, his papa is of same profession as me...

@ghilzai a troll from PF, not a genuine Pakistani.......

@Abu Zolfiqar an inflated baloon, an empty vessel making louder sounds......he claims that he has survived an IED attack, he also told me that on border he shot down random few dozen afghans who were on the way to enter pakistan.....i have seen his picture, he is definately a burger boy from a fauji family.

@Last Hope a batameez think tank, i hope he has learnt some humility after accident

@pakdefender a punjab-defender who suggests nuking FATA, according to him pakhtuns are coward, treacherous and back-stabbing breed.......some lala must have bullied him

@RazPaK how many times he has got banned?

@Xeric a short-tempered and ill-mannered fauji

@Icarus I am surprised that some one with brains is in the army

@F.O.X who made him think tank?

@INDIC he has always done his home work in countering pakistanis,

@Sher Malang a nice and sensible person, a true pakhtun..........

so many members here, if any one want to hear my views on him/her, then freely ask me[/USER]

@Spring Onion : She invited me to this forum............................she is obsessed with india and hates afghans........she called deobandis bastardz which confirms rumors about her that she is a fangirl of sir zahid hamid, the ghazi of ghazva-e-hind. she is unfit for journalism, she would never make progress in her field....

@Armstrong: a devil with sweet tongue, a seductive demon.......behind the mask of a fun and sweet troll, there is an evil kashmiri apple........master of derailing threads

@Hyperion : A person who is proud of his cousin in PAF who dropped bombs on his own village.....90% of the time he is trolling.......he is boastful........has problem with beards and deobandis........he is a misfit and an outcast among pakhtuns.....is he even a pakhtun?

@DESERT FIGHTER: a spoiled brat of a fauji....i doubts that he is a full baloch...he shared his picture with us, he is fat............repeated bans have sobered him otherwise he was very foul-mouthed , batameez......i have lived in peshawer cantt for years, so i know that its typical of an army brat to be bratty and ill-mannered

@LoveIcon a nice and samajdar person

@Oscar a biased mod with selective approach........a closet mohajir nationalist

@Zarvan i am thankful to him for supporting me on FATA issues......

@chauvanist stupid pekhaweray, a fangirl of zahid hamid......

@Leader a burger boy who said that jahil pathano ki aqal gutno may hoti hey.....

@SHAMK9 a snotty brat, his papa is of same profession as me...

@ghilzai a troll from PF, not a genuine Pakistani.......

@Abu Zolfiqar an inflated baloon, an empty vessel making louder sounds......he claims that he has survived an IED attack, he also told me that on border he shot down random few dozen afghans who were on the way to enter pakistan.....i have seen his picture, he is definately a burger boy from a fauji family.

@Last Hope a batameez think tank, i hope he has learnt some humility after accident

@pakdefender a punjab-defender who suggests nuking FATA, according to him pakhtuns are coward, treacherous and back-stabbing breed.......some lala must have bullied him

@RazPaK how many times he has got banned?

@Xeric a short-tempered and ill-mannered fauji

@Icarus I am surprised that some one with brains is in the army

@F.O.X who made him think tank?

@INDIC he has always done his home work in countering pakistanis,

@Sher Malang a nice and sensible person, a true pakhtun..........

so many members here, if any one want to hear my views on him/her, then freely ask me[/USER]

whoaaa, great man, but zarvan!!! are you serious, you dont find anyone else?

I agree on most of the others. :)

Thank you immigrant. Now relocate back to a camp in Afghanistan, we can't take anymore of your kind for the next three decades! :D

Hahah this chutiya turncoat rather live in PAKISTAN and badmouth it than go to Afghanistan and live. It shows what kinda "Ghairatmand" pukhtoon he is. Do number salaa.

Refugee camp ki nasal

you are immigrant in turkey.......you have lost your sanity there......

I am proud of my people, pakhtuns of KPK, that they hosted Afghans when they needed refuge......after all we are one and same people

Sad part is, he isn't even do number nasal. He is something of the third grade variety. Btw, stop caring, he's at best when his cun* is abused roughly and then ignored like a ........... trust you me, women love that...... and he being bi-polar.......I reckon a woman lives in him somewhere....... :p:

@Armstrong, out with all effing Afghans! :D

Hahah this chutiya turncoat rather live in PAKISTAN and badmouth it than go to Afghanistan and live. It shows what kinda "Ghairatmand" pukhtoon he is. Do number salaa.

Refugee camp ki nasal

Haye Allah...... morning morning..... it's not nice to catch fire so early in the morning.... leave the suicide tendencies for a sunnier day......... :D

you are immigrant in turkey.......you have lost your sanity there......

I am proud of my people, pakhtuns of KPK, that they hosted Afghans when they needed refuge......after all we are one and same people

Refugee camp ki nasal
lol you are just like hyperion, you two should elope with each other

Sad part is, he isn't even do number nasal. He is something of the third grade variety. Btw, stop caring, he's at best when his cun* is abused roughly and then ignored like a ........... trust you me, women love that...... and he being bi-polar.......I reckon a woman lives in him somewhere....... :p:

These Afghans are vaishi, there was one kid in dxb who would mingle with Indians and bad mouth Pakis. His family ws takes in Pakistan as a refugee. I swear to god i burst on him, auqaat yaad dhiladi. Bc do takay ki nasal sala. Never saw him around me again.

This is a turncoat nation who will sell each other for money and kill each other for money, just sprinkle little Islam on it and all is set.

Btw you are not a real Pathan right?

lol you are just like hyperion, you two should elope with each other

We're Pakistanis after all man, we dont give shit about afghanis or their feelings or their country. Simple as that, and yes he is my janu. Gay and proud.

Haye Allah...... morning morning..... it's not nice to catch fire so early in the morning.... leave the suicide tendencies for a sunnier day......... :D
you and your arse licking habits......grow some ghairat and self respect if you are really a son of pashtun:partay:

tum ghairati ho, iss may koi shak nahi........aab ghairat ka koi paimana tou nahi key bata sakun key muje sey ziada ho ya kam......

Chauhdry agar tum meray khadim bun jao, then i will declare u a top ghairatmand

Hahaha. Mujay ap ki jhooti tareef ki zaroorat ney hain.

Aur khadim? Shakal deki hain apni? :rofl:

Khadim to hum hain sirif Khuda ke.

Ghairatmand bhi hun, magar tumaray jaisa batameez ney. Yeh tumhari asliat hain. Khair tarbeeyat hi tumari asi huwi hain. Ap se konsa shikwa kar sak ta hun.

Dude, those are not the Afghans we are mentioning here. The ones in dxb, in all probability were farsibans. Leave it as it's a very complex issue. They all pass themselves as Afghans, you can't differentiate, I can.

These Afghans are vaishi, there was one kid in dxb who would mingle with Indians and bad mouth Pakis. His family ws takes in Pakistan as a refugee. I swear to god i burst on him, auqaat yaad dhiladi. Bc do takay ki nasal sala. Never saw him around me again.

This is a turncoat nation who will sell each other for money and kill each other for money, just sprinkle little Islam on it and all is set.

We're Pakistanis after all man, we dont give shit about afghanis or their feelings or their country. Simple as that, and yes he is my janu. Gay and proud.

Best wishes for your love story with hyperion.....
by the way why didnt you beat that afghan? can you even physically fight with a pashtun?

Hahaha. Mujay ap ki jhooti tareef ki zaroorat ney hain.

Aur khadim? Shakal deki hain apni? :rofl:

Khadim to hum hain sirif Khuda ke.

Ghairatmand bhi hun, magar tumaray jaisa batameez ney. Yeh tumhari asliat hain. Khair tarbeeyat hi tumari asi huwi hain. Ap se konsa shikwa kar sak ta hun.
i asked you to become my khadim because you chauhdries were our serfs......obedient ones

by the way why didnt you beat that afghan? can you even physically fight with a pashtun?

i asked you to become my khadim because you chauhdries were our serfs......obedient ones

Which Chaudhry is your khadim?

6' 220 lbs yeah i can take care of myself. I didnt beat the shit out of him because for all his bullshit he did not hit anyone else or me. And i used my words just like he used his. End of.

And yes we have a bromance going on @Hyperion

Back
Top Bottom