What's new

Describe how you view other members here

im fine thx:tongue: same here...grt to see you here always:tongue::police:

for mamba its like a Smiley speaks louder than words:tongue: so he dint have to write anything in ur praise but only the smiley:tongue:

Aw, babes you know it's always lovely seeing you here as well!! :P

No, marsh I doubt he's that bright, he was probably just too lazy to type it out :D:lol:

Every time you learn a new word you come here and use it. :lol:

LOL how was I praising her? o_O
:rofl::rofl: gtfo you probably had to not only grab a dictionary but also google it as well because the dictionary language was too complicated for you to understand :D

lol it looked so funny that u wrote for everyone with their names xcept for @ZYXW :lol:

such special treatment:p:
LMFAO Mambi, Gasp....explain yourself haha :P

btw, hope all is well with you idiot. Long time not talk :)

I liked her... n yes she was on my mind when i first posted in this thread...
where does she live? i can remember when i wasn't a member that there were some parsi guys fighting with iranians over who is more iranian. i enjoyed those fights. what happened to them?

where does she live? i can remember when i wasn't a member that there were some parsi guys fighting with iranians over who is more iranian. i enjoyed those fights. what happened to them?

Canada or USA? i think canada..

Aw, babes you know it's always lovely seeing you here as well!! :P

No, marsh I doubt he's that bright, he was probably just too lazy to type it out :D:lol:

:rofl::rofl: gtfo you probably had to not only grab a dictionary but also google it as well because the dictionary language was too complicated for you to understand :D

LMFAO Mambi, Gasp....explain yourself haha :P

btw, hope all is well with you idiot. Long time not talk :)
if he was really that lazy then he wudnt have used the smiley also so;)

@WebMaster He is still a mystery for me because his views are not known nor he gets involved in most debates just created the website and than took back seat
@Aeronaut and @Oscar till now good views and are good people trying their level best to maintain website
@RazPaK He is just like me a proud extremist and fundamentalist guy
@OrionHunter @janon @jarves @IndoUS and other Indians I have special love for them and hope to show this love in battlefield really soon and as for secular Pakistanis not much respect and love as for
@Yzd Khalifa @al-Hasani @Arabian Legend @BLACKEAGLE and Indonesian and other members of Muslim countries I consider them brothers and sisters and hope to meet them one day
@jaibi a nice knowledgeable guy but some aspects still to be known
Although i dont like your views but one thing i lilke very much about you is you stick to one point of view no matter how much people go against you,you dont change it like hypocrites.Keep it up

Last edited:
Although i dont like your views but one thing i lilke very much about you is you stick to one point of view no matter how much people go against you,you dont change it like hypocrites.Keep it up
That's not a good thing in itself, dogmatically refusing to change one's POV in the face of evidence. Having an open mind and the willingness to change our stance when shown to be wrong is important for intellectual integrity.

That's not a good thing in itself, dogmatically refusing to change one's POV in the face of evidence. Having an open mind and the willingness to change our stance when shown to be wrong is important for intellectual integrity.

How about you shut the hell up and tell them, how much you love me.

Despite the fact that the guy Jarves replied to implied he was going to kill him :o:

Now, Now.

Keep the rough play in your bedroom.

If I shut up, how will I them how much I love you? It's one or the other - I can either shut up or tell them about the burning love.

Besides, wasn't that post about zarvi, who earlier expressed a desire to kill me, on this very thread?:victory:

Back
Top Bottom