defence.pk members of jeddah please attention

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
defence.pk members of jeddah please attention . we have planned a meet up of members . please inform me if you like to join us we will welcome you . its first time in history of defence.pk members meet and have a nice dinner on launch ;) don't miss it if you can reach and join us . don't worry i will pay bill :lol:

please contact me at

imrankhan@defence.pk or PM me

we will welcome all of you :tup:

defence.pk members of jeddah please attention . we have planned a meet up of members . please inform me if you like to join us we will welcome you . its first time in history of defence.pk members meet and have a nice dinner on launch ;) don't miss it if you can reach and join us . don't worry i will pay bill :lol:

please contact me at

imrankhan@defence.pk

we will welcome all of you :tup:

Imran bhai... would love to join you & Jonasad. that bill thing you are going to pay.. does that include flight fare as well? economy class will do..:P

Nice organization!! I hope you will have a nice and enjoyable day! :)

come to saudia for umrah- lets meet :D-

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

Imran bhai... would love to join you & Jonasad. that bill thing you are going to pay.. does that include flight fare as well? economy class will do..:P

janja my man- only for you- ganja- weed- and all associated stuff will be on me-
i'll forward you to a very nice guy- he can smuggle even people-

I would like to go.

The only guy i could go meet up is Vcheng. :frown:

Well there Abu too! :D

janja my man- only for you- ganja- weed- and all associated stuff will be on me-
i'll forward you to a very nice guy- he can smuggle even people-

Sorted.. How did i know that you'l take care of that part.. goes without saying i guess..:lol: so.. now it's just the ticket then..

razpak we live in same country come visit!! Lol!

Man I'm at NYC. Isn't Colorado redneck-ville?

Its to far i agree there, but nah.. Desi are everywhere. You can find Desi people in any large city.. Colorado Springs.. not as large as NYC.. but 2nd most populist city in Colorado after Denver.

Also.. Nyc still closer than Pak D:

razpak + pak47 hamary party ke rang main bhang mat dalo we are not joking here we will meet .:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom