What's new

Describe how you view other members here

I don't understand, you don't want the options to appear? You can simply ignore the options & start modifying the text.

Lol! I could have sworn the text first read something like "donkey-camel hybrid", & now it's "donkey-camel like creature". :rolleyes: Anyway, that's pretty rich coming from someone that looks like this. There is a solution to your duck face issue over here. :rofl: :P
@levina @p(-)0ENiX

HTC mobiles sux....:tdown: dont waste money on them!

yeah sure.....i only have @Talon sis from here on my email...ill pass mine through her or will ask yours from her although its not gunna be very nice of me to ask her cuz i havent yet replied to her last email since abt a month hahaha and im feeling embarras now really.....you know kitny mazy sey wo bizati kurti hain:sad:

and sorry for replaying here late!
Lolzzz don't worry even @ZYXW owes me an email :whistle:

no you arent silly:no: and i alredy have asked her yesterday:p: i replied to her afta a month...atleast im better than you haha
I am going to a guesthouse today will see if there is internet there or not if thrre is will reply today otherwise you will need to wait a bit got a few stuff to do

Marsh you are adorable I swear!!! And a sweetheart!! :kiss3: hey if you get the chance, send me your email; I hardly come on unless I have notifications...would hate to lose touch with you if I stop coming on :P

Oh and ;) just for you LOL
:D:D
@Marshmallow can you trace to how many members has she copied and pasted this post to? :P

Last edited:
no you arent silly:no: and i alredy have asked her yesterday:p: i replied to her afta a month...atleast im better than you haha
wordd i Tthought i was the only slacker wround here haha now I know :P

I am going to a guesthouse today will see if there is internet there or not if thrre is will reply today otherwise you will need to wait a bit got a few stuff to do

@Marshmallow can you trace to how many members has she copied and pasted this post to? :P
:D :D :D I knwo I know talonnn but the aliens invaded the US so i have been busy fighting ethem i should be excused HAHAHA :P

wordd i Tthought i was the only slacker wround here haha now I know :P

:D :D :D I knwo I know talonnn but the aliens invaded the US so i have been busy fighting ethem i should be excused HAHAHA :P
smileys-smiley-with-sign-211099.gif

rite now only my name came into my mind
smileys-love-920181.gif
cudnt recall anyone else:p:

ok sure tyt in replying....

I don't understand, you don't want the options to appear? You can simply ignore the options & start modifying the text.
Nooo
It so happens that the right word that appears on the screen disappears quickly and the cut/copy/paste option appears in place of it. So I am not able to select the right word.And trust me this happens so often that it has started to bug me.

p(-)0ENiX said:
Lol! I could have sworn the text first read something like "donkey-camel hybrid", & now it's "donkey-camel like creature". :rolleyes:
:ashamed:
You're right. But I didnt want you to take umbrage to it so edited it. :)

p(-)0ENiX said:
Anyway, that's pretty rich coming from someone that looks like this. There is a solution to your duck face issue over here.
Hehehe i could view the first link which is not me anyways :bunny:
Must be your pic.:p:

And the 2nd link is a blocked site so i could not view it.:p:

@levina @p(-)0ENiX

HTC mobiles sux....:tdown: dont waste money on them!
Ohhh nooo I am not going put a dime on it.:no:
But some Chinese members were adamant that I buy it:dirol:

Ufff Khudaya jhoot bhi acha bol liyea ker! I just came back from NYC ...they ran away when they heard me coming :dirol::triniti: ;) So now go reply!! :rofl:

smileys-smiley-with-sign-211099.gif

rite now only my name came into my mind
smileys-love-920181.gif
cudnt recall anyone else:p:

ok sure tyt in replying....
Whats tyt?! :unsure: I read that as tatti and I was like :blink:

Nooo
It so happens that the right word that appears on the screen disappears quickly and the cut/copy/paste option appears in place of it. So I am not able to select the right word.And trust me this happens so often that it has started to bug me.

The "replace" option should allow you to choose the right spelling provided iOS considers that word to have been misspelled. If that doesn't work, it might be a bug that needs to be patched.

:ashamed:
You're right. But I didnt want you to take umbrage to it so edited it. :)

I was offended because the word "hybrid" in that sense sort of insults lineage, but when I saw that you modified that, I gave you the benefit of doubt.

Hehehe i could view the first link which is not me anyways :bunny:
Must be your pic.:p:

I know you are ashamed of your appearance, but there is no need to reject your own picture. We aren't kids anymore, I am sure that the forum members won't bully you for your hideous appearance. :lol: :P

And the 2nd link is a blocked site so i could not view it.:p:

I found the image through Google, but in any case, here is another link. The image in this new link contains extra content, but the image that I originally shared with you is part of this image's content.

The "replace" option should allow you to choose the right spelling provided iOS considers that word to have been misspelled. If that doesn't work, it might be a bug that needs to be patched.

I have tried that too.
But the options are blank. :(

p(-)0ENIX said:
I was offended because the word "hybrid" in that sense sort of insults lineage, but when I saw that you modified that, I gave you the benefit of doubt.
The moment I realized the blunder I edited it.

p(-)0ENIX said:
I know you are ashamed of your appearance, but there is no need to reject your own picture. We aren't kids anymore, I am sure that the forum members won't bully you for your hideous appearance.

Many on the site know me beyond pdf too....so they've seen me.No big deal.:P

p(-)OENIX said:
I found the image through Google, but in any case, here is another link. The image in this new link contains extra content, but the image that I originally shared with you is part of this image's content.

:lol:

Thats your mirror image.I hope I dont get nightmares tonite.:rofl:

I have tried that too.
But the options are blank. :(

If a word has been typed incorrectly, going back to it should bring up the options to correct the spelling without having to select it. If that work around doesn't work, I guess you will have to wait for an update.

The moment I realized the blunder I edited it.

Alright, forget about it. I understood that it was just a mistake.

Many on the site know me beyond pdf too....so they've seen me.No big deal.:P

Unless they know you in person, that doesn't mean anything. As far as we know, you might be some 50 year old complaining about your camera quality & selfies. :laughcry:

:lol:

Thats your mirror image.I hope I dont get nightmares tonite.:rofl:

Nice try, but I already associated that image with you. I agree that your selfies turned out to be horrible due to your complaint regarding the quality of the front facing camera. You should look in to purchasing the Oppo N1. It has a 13 megapixel camera that's able to rotate 206 degrees so that you can use it for both front & rear facing pictures. :rofl:

Nightmares? Don't you mean that you hope your mirror doesn't crack tonight? :lol: :P

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom