What's new

Describe how you view other members here

update:
@S.U.R.B. @Ayush
I am watching I , frankenstien and legend of hercules, meet you latter people :enjoy:
btw i am getting a samsung galaxy duos 2 after exams
@levina change your avatar to something more levinish :whistle:

Yet another chat thread, God bless women :D
We were discussing iphones and HTC one when the topic on "selfies" came up.8-)

This is not a chat thread.Lol.
If a word has been typed incorrectly, going back to it should bring up the options to correct the spelling without having to select it. If that work around doesn't work, I guess you will have to wait for an update.

Believe it or not sometimes all the words appear with red dotted lines.
And this issue of not being able to select the word properly cropped up after the last 2 iOS updates. :(

p(-)0ENIX said:
Alright, forget about it. I understood that it was just a mistake.

That doesn't mean anything because I showed you your real picture. :lol: :P

Nice try, but I already associated that image with you, as such it's your mirror image. I agree that your selfies turned out to be horrible due to your complaint regarding the quality of the front facing camera. You should look in to purchasing the Oppo N1. It has a 13 megapixel camera that's able to rotate 206 degrees so that you can use it for both front & rear facing pictures. :rofl:

Nightmares? Don't you mean that you hope your mirror doesn't crack tonight? :omghaha:

Another Chinese phone??:blink:

update:
@S.U.R.B. @Ayush
I am watching I , frankenstien and legend of hercules, meet you latter people :enjoy:
btw i am getting a samsung galaxy duos 2 after exams
@levina change your avatar to something more levinish :whistle:
Where's that doc??
@S.U.R.B.
Where art thou?

And whats wrong with my profile pic??? I love Sam Manekshaw.:smitten:

Or should I use that tiger's pic???:-)

Ufff Khudaya jhoot bhi acha bol liyea ker! I just came back from NYC ...they ran away when they heard me coming :dirol::triniti: ;) So now go reply!! :rofl:

Whats tyt?! :unsure: I read that as tatti and I was like :blink:

hahahaha Jhoot....tauba tauba..itnah bara ilzam humpay :woot::woot: hahaha OKOK i'll email you as soon as I get home...in class right now :smitten: thank you soo much though!!:kiss3:

I just bought one. And its been 3 days and its been changed 3 times. Its been super depressing. Welcome to Pakistan. But in all fairness its a Sep 2010 refurbished one.
my frend bought it and had same depressing experience...ill never go for it....samsungs better...

my frend bought it and had same depressing experience...ill never go for it....samsungs better...

I am still using my old samsung till I get my HTC reflashed. I still wish there was some magical way toincrease the ram and processor on my old one.

@RAMPAGE

-real mature man that doesn't troll :)
-is actually a experienced person that doesn't brag
-has amazing personality which he doesn't show
-he is like me in real life aspects but we don't show it :D
-Person that earns respect :)
-Probably closet person to me personality wise along with @DesertFox and @haman10 here :D

@RAMPAGE

-real mature man that doesn't troll :)
-is actually a experienced person that doesn't brag
-has amazing personality which he doesn't show
-he is like me in real life aspects but we don't show it :D
-Person that earns respect :)
-Probably closet person to me personality wise along with @DesertFox and @haman10 here :D
You overestimate me brother :)

I know i am.

But you don't understand his real meaning.

Having said that, he still judged me better than you ever will.

I will never judge you . . :) )

Kindly expedite what he means ?? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom