What's new

Describe how you view other members here

@Hazzy997

- A very unique person.

- Has a great grasp on the cause he believes in.

- One of the very few people who still understand what our Great destiny is really about and knows the right path that leads to it.

- He and i are like-minded individuals.

Try it but let me tell you one thing I am too bad in decoding :sad:
I noticed. that's why this isn't the right place to explain.

@Hazzy997

- A very unique person.

- Has a great grasp on the cause he believes in.

- One of the very few people who still understand what our Great destiny is really about and knows the right path that leads to it.

- He and i are like-minded individuals.

I noticed. that's why this isn't the right place to explain.

I would like to know that :unsure:

We were discussing iphones and HTC one when the topic on "selfies" came up.8-)

This is not a chat thread.Lol.

You brought up "selfies" & all I did was make a simple joke that you couldn't handle. As such, I hold you responsible for changing the topic. :angel: :lol: Please note that I modified my previous post.

Believe it or not sometimes all the words appear with red dotted lines.
And this issue of not being able to select the word properly cropped up after the last 2 iOS updates. :(

Do you mean that words without spelling mistakes have been underlined? Has any other iOS device been reported to have this issue?

Another Chinese phone??:blink:

Yeah, Oppo Electronics is a Chinese manufacturer in the Android market. Have you heard of the Oppo Find 5? I think that was one of their most popular Android smartphones till now.

By the way, it's good that you stopped with the jokes. They were slowly getting offensive & I was very close to losing it. :partay:

Continued profanity and personal attacks lead to a place on the ignore list. Congratulations! :D

Back
Top Bottom