What's new

Defence analyst Bharat Verma died

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no interest in killing non-muslims, nor do I want war(let alone the death of Indian civilians and military alike).
So no, I am not even close to your thinking.
Sorry to say but likes of you are nanomity in Pakistan. One more thing I am not against guys like you but those who openly supports terrorism in India and takes pride in recent Bombay attack
in 2008. There were many muslims among dead during that attack.
That is your PoV trying to defend a man who pushed genocide, good to see that is what is being pushed in Indian minds these days.

I don't even know that he ever advocated genocide of Pakistani civilians let alone defending his such views.

Internet Hindus a.k.a the majority of Indian members on this forum , from my post.
Once again, you are making unacceptable generalizations. Are the majority of Indian members on this forum hindu zealots? From what I can conclude based on my own observations, they are not. I have no way of quantifying this, but I strongly believe you are making an unfair generalization about the Indian members of this forum. Even here on this forum, only a handful of Indian members are religious bigots who hate muslims.

Sorry to say but likes of you are nanomity in Pakistan. One more thing I am not against guys like you but those who openly supports terrorism in India and takes pride in recent Bombay attack
in 2008. There were many muslims among dead during that attack.

How do you know that? You only see what the media feeds you. Which Pakistani have you met in life, shared a flat with? meals? laughter? to come to that judgement?

I know that most Indians are not like that, but there is a section of Indians that are referred as "internet hindus" who are like that, who have no purpose but to be online to push such ideals. They make up a majority of the members here. Similarly, there is a brigade of Pakistanis out there like that as well. They have their Zaid Hamids and these have people like Verma and others.

Once again, you are making unacceptable generalizations. Are the majority of Indian members on this forum hindu zealots? From what I can conclude based on my own observations, they are not. I have no way of quantifying this, but I strongly believe you are making an unfair generalization about the Indian members of this forum. Even here on this forum, only a handful of Indian members are religious bigots who hate muslims.

Not from my observation. You dont deal with reports at the level I do.

How do you know that? You only see what the media feeds you. Which Pakistani have you met in life, shared a flat with? meals? laughter? to come to that judgement?

I know that most Indians are not like that, but there is a section of Indians that are referred as "internet hindus" who are like that, who have no purpose but to be online to push such ideals. They make up a majority of the members here. Similarly, there is a brigade of Pakistanis out there like that as well. They have their Zaid Hamids and these have people like Verma and others.

I gauged and formed my opinion about Pakistanies after interacting with them on this and many other defence forums.

I gauged and formed my opinion about Pakistanies after interacting with them on this and many other defence forums.

I formed and gauged my opinion on Indians after spending time studying with them, partying with them, bonding with them and sharing with them.

I formed and gauged my opinion on Internet Indians after spending my time here and on other defence forums. That is the difference.

BTW what does "tinka" mean?

a straw

dates back to a an story of the subcontinent.. where some suspects were brought before the judge or the king for the suspicion of theft.

people at that time normally had beards ..

now the funny part is that the suspect was tricked into revealing himself (something that can be dismissed in modern court of law but there are sting operations too so take it as a first sting operation).

someone said that the thief among them had a straw in his beard
the thief subconsciously went for his beard to brush off the imaginary straw and his instinctive action betrayed his guilty mind

so the phrase "chor ki dari may tinka" (straw in thief's beard) is used for someone who would start defending or denying something that is not even being asked. or for something he is not even being blamed. hence making people wonder why he is doing that and after grilling or investigating people find out that someone did have something to hide

I formed and gauged my opinion on Indians after spending time studying with them, partying with them, bonding with them and sharing with them.

I formed and gauged my opinion on Internet Indians after spending my time here and on other defence forums. That is the difference.

Yes different but just internet interaction is enough to look into their psych.

One's views and opinions are less restrained and inhibited on the net. They are bare to their soul.That's what at least I think.

And have seen enough of aman ka tamasha to form any positive opinion about them.

Yes different but just internet interaction is enough to look into their psych.

One's views and opinions are less restrained and inhibited on the net. There are bare to their soul.That's what at least I think.

And have seen enough of aman ka tamasha to form any positive opinion about them.

Nope, that is the same lazy ideal anti-semites have.

RIP ....
I guess Bharat Verma shot to fame after few of his debates on Pakistani channels with Zaid Hamid and Hamid Gul

Chalo is ki cheta jalao aur mujhe dikahao is ko jalte hue

Truly Rest in pieces

Then why dont you list down the differences of the 'real' Indians with 'real' Pakistanis mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom