What's new

Defence analyst Bharat Verma died

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Zaid Hamid of India is dead. The horror, the horror.. internet Hindus weeping away at the death of their role model in putrid hate and vile thoughts. Tsk, now who will they look to for inspiration in thinking of genocide of Pakistanis, Indian Muslims??
This is horrible, where will I get my dose of comedy??:o:

Bharat Verma was also the same Indian analyst who kept saying "China would attack India before 2012".

China could attack India before 2012 - NDTV

Luckily for all of us, he was wrong, and peace prevailed.

Anyway, RIP to the man.

Since he liked to advocate killing people by promoting war- let him have the taste of his own medicine of death-
RIP

You even joke over the dead? Your black 'humour' sucks! :tdown:

At least learn to respect the dead.

Joke over dead?
Man go and see the kashmir threads you indians openly celebrate over deaths there-
In Gaza thread no words of condolences from you guys over loss of human life-
Recent example the death of Dawoods sister- all of you were celebrating like you all got laid- :lol:-

So please spare us with this brust of occassional talk of humanity which comes to you every now and then like menstrual cycles- :D-

Joke over dead?
Man go and see the kashmir threads you indians openly celebrate over deaths there-
Oh bhai! Please spare me the BS. We celebrate the deaths of the terror yahoos you send across just like you guys celebrate the death of a TTP terrorist. :P

Awww now who will stop evil Pakistan and China. And destroy Gwadar plans. And liberate Pakistan's own Kashmir(Azad Kashmir). :(

sadly he died waiting for Gahzwa -e- Hind ! :(

No he had Lung Cancer

A relative of mine fully recovered from her (intermediate stage)lung cancer。

Now nearly 8 years after the operation and in her late 70s,the old lady is live and kicking。:cool::enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom