What's new

India tops, Afg 2nd and Pak/BD/SL last in SE Asia Male Genatalia size rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
pakistanis dont live in that hell hole called endia where your family shits on the side of the road.
Leave these losers to their natural habits. PDF was once a decent and clean forum/site but allow in Pajeets and this what happens....

1697380425793.png

No wonder Dhaka girls love visiting Kolkata so much!!

@Areesh, check out your own DP before you talk of being insecure. This pic is clearly designed to show that PM Shastri who was short being overshadowed by a Pak Dictator. It reeks of the delusional, racist suppremacy ideology which was force-fed to past 4 generations of (West) Pakistanis, initially to justify exploitation of East Pakistan. Once Bengalis became free, the military had to start sucking the blood of Balochis and Pathans, and now the heat has finally reached Lahore and Karachi.

It's a different matter that Ayub Khan got the spanking of a lifetime by the same short Shastri in 1965.

Only if it makes you feel better

25703.jpg

@Areesh

Yeah, we need 17 more threads in this topic. Maybe change the name from PDF to PPF.

Dont worry banglabros. Just stitch matching his and hers panties for yourself and your missus.

I have been watching the activity of the forum for long and I repeatedly saw terms like "chhoti lulli" being used constantly. It's not something you would hear on a defence forum but some members of the forum seem to be, to quote IK, from "under-stairs class."

It's a topic which I have avoided bringing up, simply because it was below my dignity but the repeated comments have left me no choice but to speak the truth. I know the truth will offend many here, but I care about their feelings just as much as the world cares about Pakistan; not at all. The mods never commented on the Chhoti lulli/tiny dick comments, so I think they're perfectly fine with the topic being discussed.

So here are the ratings, if we talk about South Asia

INDIANS have the longest penis' at 5.4" (5.4 inches),
Afghans with 5.39" are second,
China at 5.15",
Pakistan at 4.8"

Bangladesh at only 4.41" are the smallest.

There are many misconceptions regarding the male genetalia in the sub-continent, so I am presenting to your countrywise size-based ranking for size of male genetalia to settle the debate once and for all. https://www.worlddata.info/average-penissize.php
Veggies have large penis? Data source by a veggie 😀

I have been watching the activity of the forum for long and I repeatedly saw terms like "chhoti lulli" being used constantly. It's not something you would hear on a defence forum but some members of the forum seem to be, to quote IK, from "under-stairs class."

It's a topic which I have avoided bringing up, simply because it was below my dignity but the repeated comments have left me no choice but to speak the truth. I know the truth will offend many here, but I care about their feelings just as much as the world cares about Pakistan; not at all. The mods never commented on the Chhoti lulli/tiny dick comments, so I think they're perfectly fine with the topic being discussed.

China at 5.15",
Pakistan at 4.8"

There are many misconceptions regarding the male genetalia in the sub-continent, so I am presenting to your countrywise size-based ranking for size of male genetalia to settle the debate once and for all. https://www.worlddata.info/average-penissize.php
Dude you need see psychiatrist

China at 5.15",
Pakistan at 4.8"

Did you actually check the data in the links? There is nothing on India.

You then have an article on India with rankings which are based off the same BS world data map.

So please show me a medical article conducted by leading professionals which actually measured penis size of Indian men and gave the length of 5.4 inches. No Indian studies as we know how trustworthy your data is.
Saying that here is an Indian study, though you might want to close your eyes the data is not good for your fragile little self.

Penile length in flaccid and stretched conditions and circumference were measured in a group of 301 physically normal men. Erected length and circumference were measured for 93 subjects. Mean flaccid length was found to be 8.21 cm, mean stretched length 10.88 cm and circumference 9.14 cm. Mean erected length was found to be 13.01 cm and erected circumference was 11.46 cm. (4.5 inches).
K Promodu 1, K V Shanmughadas, S Bhat, K R Nair

The most accurate study and collection of data worldwide was by Rushton's work on penile length and environmental and social influences.

Here is the entire study analysed by Richard Lynn a leading psychologist who passed away recently.

Here are the tables for Asia. Please note self reported lengths have an asterix next to them. The others have measured studies backing them up. Both Pakistani and Indian men have been measured through data collected by Rushton and others he cited.

Here is the measurement data for many nations;

1697402230014.png

The eye opening part is here;

1697402306394.png

That would make it in inches;
India 4.09 inches

Pakistan 6 inches

Both nations were measured. No world data stuff which can be plugged in by anyone or articles which use that data.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom