What's new

India tops, Afg 2nd and Pak/BD/SL last in SE Asia Male Genatalia size rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been watching the activity of the forum for long and I repeatedly saw terms like "chhoti lulli" being used constantly. It's not something you would hear on a defence forum but some members of the forum seem to be, to quote IK, from "under-stairs class."

It's a topic which I have avoided bringing up, simply because it was below my dignity but the repeated comments have left me no choice but to speak the truth. I know the truth will offend many here, but I care about their feelings just as much as the world cares about Pakistan; not at all. The mods never commented on the Chhoti lulli/tiny dick comments, so I think they're perfectly fine with the topic being discussed.

So here are the ratings, if we talk about South Asia

INDIANS have the longest penis' at 5.4" (5.4 inches),
Afghans with 5.39" are second,
China at 5.15",
Pakistan at 4.8"

Bangladesh at only 4.41" are the smallest.

There are many misconceptions regarding the male genetalia in the sub-continent, so I am presenting to your countrywise size-based ranking for size of male genetalia to settle the debate once and for all. https://www.worlddata.info/average-penissize.php
Lol, You just created that website , what a small prick you are.

You're uneducated and illiterate you have false ego
@waz prove you wrong

Ok we have smallish lulli now happy NOW shoo
I don't need an acceptance from your regarding small mulli.

It has been proven by scientific surveys!! You're not conceding ground, but finally accepting ground reality. Enjoy

Hahaha this smallish lulli had teach you
Plz share the name of your madrasa. Just for the record.

Taught a lesson in 1965? Ayub Khan got a spanking from Shastri.

In 2019 Bajwa ki taange kaap rahi thi and Imran went full Niazi and returned the India pilot before India came with a vengeance.

Plz share the name of your madrasa. Just for the record.

Taught a lesson in 1965? Ayub Khan got a spanking from Shastri.

In 2019 Bajwa ki taange kaap rahi thi and Imran went full Niazi and returned the India pilot before India came with a vengeance.
Lol you're HYPERPOWER OF the UNIVERSE nothing can beat India but smallish lulli can beat HYPERPOWER in every turn in 65 PAF beat you 119 vs 19 and ever heard of Geneva convention you sanghi

No big deal because there are no native Pakistani as all of Pakistani are Afghan, Turkik, Persian or Arabic so this does not apply to them. Native Pakistani are black Hindus which have smallest 😂

The same website puts Pakistani IQ above Indian IQ.

Take a pick: if you accept the veracity of the website, you ought to heed my advice as a higher IQ person that a data website with no data source and no publications on data collection and validation methodology is entirely useless. If you don't accept the veracity of the IQ data, you cant really put forward any other data from the website either.

This is how it works.

1. When the focus is on the Indian economy - The graph goes through the roof and off the chart.
2. When the focus is on street shytters - from 700M to jero (zero for normal people) overnight.
3. When the focus is on the dick measuring contest (even though the smallest condom is too big for them) From the smallest in the world it starts growing exponentially both in length and girth.

1 & 3 are directly proportional to each other.
1 &3 are inversely proportional to #2.

But of course all on paper and Twitter.. :-)

So he never came back. Thread locked.

Just for the Indian fellows who thanked him, I hope you didn't celebrate such fake news too soon.

@Srinivas
@Hellfire2006
@Kingdom come
@protean
@CallSignMaverick

My rebuttal based on real stats;

I have been watching the activity of the forum for long and I repeatedly saw terms like "chhoti lulli" being used constantly. It's not something you would hear on a defence forum but some members of the forum seem to be, to quote IK, from "under-stairs class."

It's a topic which I have avoided bringing up, simply because it was below my dignity but the repeated comments have left me no choice but to speak the truth. I know the truth will offend many here, but I care about their feelings just as much as the world cares about Pakistan; not at all. The mods never commented on the Chhoti lulli/tiny dick comments, so I think they're perfectly fine with the topic being discussed.

So here are the ratings, if we talk about South Asia

INDIANS have the longest penis' at 5.4" (5.4 inches),
Afghans with 5.39" are second,
China at 5.15",
Pakistan at 4.8"

Bangladesh at only 4.41" are the smallest.

There are many misconceptions regarding the male genetalia in the sub-continent, so I am presenting to your countrywise size-based ranking for size of male genetalia to settle the debate once and for all. https://www.worlddata.info/average-penissize.php

Did you actually check the data in the links? There is nothing on India.

You then have an article on India with rankings which are based off the same BS world data map.

So please show me a medical article conducted by leading professionals which actually measured penis size of Indian men and gave the length of 5.4 inches. No Indian studies as we know how trustworthy your data is.
Saying that here is an Indian study, though you might want to close your eyes the data is not good for your fragile little self.

Penile length in flaccid and stretched conditions and circumference were measured in a group of 301 physically normal men. Erected length and circumference were measured for 93 subjects. Mean flaccid length was found to be 8.21 cm, mean stretched length 10.88 cm and circumference 9.14 cm. Mean erected length was found to be 13.01 cm and erected circumference was 11.46 cm. (4.5 inches).
K Promodu 1, K V Shanmughadas, S Bhat, K R Nair

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

Penile length and circumference: an Indian study - PubMed

Apprehension about the normal size of penis is a major concern for men. Aim of the present investigation is to estimate the penile length and circumference of Indian males and to compare the results with the data from other countries. Results will help in counseling the patients worried about...
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

The most accurate study and collection of data worldwide was by Rushton's work on penile length and environmental and social influences.

Here is the entire study analysed by Richard Lynn a leading psychologist who passed away recently.

https://lesacreduprintemps19.files....-k-life-history-theory-in-113-populations.pdf

Here are the tables for Asia. Please note self reported lengths have an asterix next to them. The others have measured studies backing them up. Both Pakistani and Indian men have been measured through data collected by Rushton and others he cited.

Here is the measurement data for many nations;

1697402230014.png

The eye opening part is here;

1697402306394.png

That would make it in inches;
India 4.09 inches
Pakistan 6 inches

Both nations were measured. No world data stuff which can be plugged in by anyone or articles which use that data.
What's also telling is that Rushton's data is quite close to the Indian study on length i.e. 4.09 v 4.5 inches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom