What's new

India tops, Afg 2nd and Pak/BD/SL last in SE Asia Male Genatalia size rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many of the nationalities depends on self-answered questions for the survey cause it's bloody useless.

The fact that you need to quote such a horrible source speaks more of your intellectual immoaritlity than the topic at hand.

Did you actually check the data in the links? There is nothing on India.

You then have an article on India with rankings which are based off the same BS world data map.

So please show me a medical article conducted by leading professionals which actually measured penis size of Indian men and gave the length of 5.4 inches. No Indian studies as we know how trustworthy your data is.
Saying that here is an Indian study, though you might want to close your eyes the data is not good for your fragile little self.

Penile length in flaccid and stretched conditions and circumference were measured in a group of 301 physically normal men. Erected length and circumference were measured for 93 subjects. Mean flaccid length was found to be 8.21 cm, mean stretched length 10.88 cm and circumference 9.14 cm. Mean erected length was found to be 13.01 cm and erected circumference was 11.46 cm. (4.5 inches).
K Promodu 1, K V Shanmughadas, S Bhat, K R Nair

The most accurate study and collection of data worldwide was by Rushton's work on penile length and environmental and social influences.

Here is the entire study analysed by Richard Lynn a leading psychologist who passed way recently.

Here are the tables for Asia. Please note self reported lengths have an asterix next to them. The others have measured studies backing them up. Both Pakistani and Indian men have been measured through data collected by Rushton and others he cited.

Here is the measurement data for many nations;

View attachment 962350

The eye opening part is here;

View attachment 962351

That would make it in inches;
India 4.09 inches

Pakistan 6 inches

Both nations were measured. No world data stuff which can be plugged in by anyone or articles which use that data.
So basically a sanghi consuming fake news and spreading fake news

That's why india is also ranked one of the most ignorant nations in the world

You then have an article on India with rankings which are based off the same BS world data map.

So please show me a medical article conducted by leading professionals which actually measured penis size of Indian men and gave the length of 5.4 inches. No Indian studies as we know how trustworthy your data is.
Saying that here is an Indian study, though you might want to close your eyes the data is not good for your fragile little self.

Penile length in flaccid and stretched conditions and circumference were measured in a group of 301 physically normal men. Erected length and circumference were measured for 93 subjects. Mean flaccid length was found to be 8.21 cm, mean stretched length 10.88 cm and circumference 9.14 cm. Mean erected length was found to be 13.01 cm and erected circumference was 11.46 cm. (4.5 inches).

The most accurate study and collection of data worldwide was by Rushton's work on penile length and environmental and social influences.

Here is the entire study analysed by Richard Lynn a leading psychologist who passed way recently.

Here are the tables for Asia. Please note self reported lengths have an asterix next to them. The others have measured studies backing them up. Both Pakistani and Indian men have been measured through data collected by Rushton and others he cited.

View attachment 962350

View attachment 962351

India 4.09 inches

Pakistan 6 inches

Both nations were measured. No world data stuff which can be plugged in by anyone or articles which use that data.
https://www.beat102103.com/life/countries-with-largest-average-penis-size-revealed-1059134 The fact that you are incapable of basic english comprehension is not my fault. Please talk to the Ustaad of your madarsa

I am Christian!!! My people are much superior to the ignorant ones who have a moon on their flag!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: waz
https://www.beat102103.com/life/countries-with-largest-average-penis-size-revealed-1059134 The fact that you still need to depends on questionable sources proces my points!!

So where are the studies? You can't even engage in discourse to save your life! These are all BS stats. I have presented to you credible studies which even has the Indian study very close to Rushton's ground breaking study.

You're making yourself look very stupid here. Carry on.

It's ok, you just got wreaked and it must hurt.

Yes he is a con artist who can't even back anything up.

So where are the studies? You can't even engage in discourse to save your life! These are all BS stats. I have presented to you credible studies which even has the Indian study very close to Rushton's ground breaking study.

If you've a scientific data/analysis based arguemnt which can be peer-reviewed please share it. There are many ****** who're insecure about their penis size making random comments on this thread without the abitility to back it up with facts.

I am going to let all the random questions build up, and then answer them together tomorrow.

Saying that here are some Indian studies, though you might want to close your eyes the data is not good for your fragile little self.

View attachment 962350

View attachment 962351

India 4.09 inches

Pakistan 6 inches

Stop, he has already lost all sanity. At this rate, the poor guy is going to kill himself. Perhaps I am being too cold here but it is always fascinating to observe people who are sexually frustrated, especially to this degree. I can't help but wonder how much fun it would be to conduct several illuminating experiments on them.

I am Christian!!! My people are much superior to the ignorant ones who have a moon on their flag!!!

This guy was previously claiming he's a non-practicing Chindoo, now he's converted to Christianity. Imagine the level of insecurity you need to go through to renounce your religion online and roleplay as an Abrahamic.

1697404005667.png

If he readily lies about his own identity, no doubt he'll lie about something as trivial as a study he read online.

Many of the nationalities depends on self-answered questions for the survey cause it's bloody useless.

The fact that you need to quote such a horrible source speaks more of your intellectual immoaritlity than the topic at hand.

You really are perhaps the most stupidest poster I have come across. Some are self reported, many are measured. Even the reported ones had other data used to lessen bias in the original study. The argument here is Pakistan v India and both of those countries have been measured extensively. Do you understand now? Or shall I write it in Hindi?

Stop, he has already lost all sanity. At this rate, the poor guy is going to kill himself. Perhaps I am being too cold here but it is always fascinating to observe people who are sexually frustrated, especially to this degree. I can't help but wonder how much fun it would be to conduct several illuminating experiments on them.

He's a strange one. Indian American females even reject his kind, and there's plenty of survey results to show that. He's on here discussing his fantasy size when he should be working on his game lol.

If you've a scientific data/analysis based arguemnt which can be peer-reviewed please share it. There are many ****** who're insecure about their penis size making random comments on this thread without the abitility to back it up with facts.

I am going to let all the random questions build up, and then answer them together tomorrow.

I've just shared it and posted screenshots. You're just not able to bring anything to show otherwise, and your claims lie in tatters.

So according to Rushton's measured work you stand at 4.01 inches, Pakistan at 6 inches.
Your own Indian study has you at 4.5 inches, which is very close to Rushton's original work.

You are claiming so you have a burden to prove it

You really are perhaps the most stupidest poster I have come across. Some are self reported, many are measured. Even the reported ones had other data used to lessen bias in the original study. The argument here is Pakistan v India and both of those countries have been measured extensively. Do you understand now? Or shall I write it in Hindi?

He's a strange one. Indian American females even reject his kind, and there's plenty of survey results to show that. He's on here discussing his fantasy size when he should be working on his game lol.
I dare you!!

Try writing in Hindi...Haha

You guys can keep making snide comments, but the fact remains that Pakistani Punjabis and Sindhis have really chhoti-lullis and it si this Napoloen Complex which leads to posts such as many in this forum
You are claiming so you have a burden to prove it
I already have. Unless you're sleeping. But then again, it's hard to prove anything to morons who still think Apollo and Chandrayaan moon landing were fake. Kutte ko ghee hazam nahi hota

This guy was previously claiming he's a non-practicing Chindoo, now he's converted to Christianity. Imagine the level of insecurity you need to go through to renounce your religion online and roleplay as an Abrahamic.

View attachment 962360

If he readily lies about his own identity, no doubt he'll lie about something as trivial as a study he read online.
Hindus have to be the most insecure and self-hating people on Earth 😂

I dare you!!

Try writing in Hindi...Haha

You guys can keep making snide comments, but the fact remains that Pakistani Punjabis and Sindhis have really chhoti-lullis and it si this Napoloen Complex which leads to posts such as many in this forum

I'll use google, but I can write it in english characters.
No they don't have 'choti lullis' as proven by a major study.

Listen I know it's a tough fact to live with. But you guys can make up for in terms of money.

I didn't see the connection but he could very well be what is known as a "Currycel"
1697404402406.png

I've just shared it and posted screenshots. You're just not able to bring anything to show otherwise.
No sane woman will ever go anywhere near his kind. Women hate insecure men, this peculiar specimen here is something far beyond insecure. Perhaps a new word is needed for this degree of insecurity. You should show his posts to your female Indian friends. I bet they will either be horrified or die of laughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom