What's new

India tops, Afg 2nd and Pak/BD/SL last in SE Asia Male Genatalia size rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hindus have to be the most insecure and self-hating people on Earth 😂
I wouldnt know, I am christian.
Muslims are decent people, but of course there are no real Muslims in Pakistan. Pakistanis are an embarssement to Islam

I already have. Unless you're sleeping. But then again, it's hard to prove anything to morons who still think Apollo and Chandrayaan moon landing were fake. Kutte ko ghee hazam nahi hota
Give us scientific data/study of it you just post random statics and this proves nothing for us

I already have. Unless you're sleeping. But then again, it's hard to prove anything to morons who still think Apollo and Chandrayaan moon landing were fake. Kutte ko ghee hazam nahi hota
Give us scientific data/study of it you just post random statics and this proves nothing for us

No sane woman will ever go anywhere near his kind. Women hate insecure men, this peculiar specimen here is something far beyond insecure. Perhaps a new word is needed for this degree of insecurity. You should show his posts to your female Indian friends. I bet they will either be horrified or die of laughter.
Keep telling yourself and your chhoti-lulli Lahori/Karachiite friends that

I wouldnt know, I am christian.
Muslims are decent people, but of course there are no real Muslims in Pakistan. Pakistanis are an embarssement to Islam
The average Bharati "currycel" like you has incredible resentment for Muslims, so I doubt you don't harbor the same bitterness. You hate us so much, your women end up becoming victims of the hate too, to the point you'll readily abuse them:
1697404717081.png

Read the original post!!! Did you go to school or a madarsa?

The average Bharati "currycel" like you has incredible resentment for Muslims, so I doubt you don't harbor the same bitterness:
View attachment 962373

Hindus have to be the most insecure and self-hating people on Earth 😂
I fail to understand how it is possible for an individual to be this insecure. So desperate to believe in their fantasies no matter how illogical they may seem. Hence, I stated it would be so much fun experimenting on such specimens.
Don't insult our religion if not I have lot more for your religion and it doesn't matter for me that's who's lulli is big lol
Let him believe in his fantasies. It is probably the only thing keeping him alive.

I fail to understand how it is possible for an individual to be this insecure. So desperate to believe in their fantasies no matter how illogical they may seem. Hence, I stated it would be so much fun experimenting on such specimens.
Insecure because their religion prizes Northwest ancestry while most of them are descendants of conquered natives. A "currycel" explain this insecurity very succintly:
1697405226210.png

I guess the news of small-dicked has hit you guys hard. You are all behaving wierd.

I will give you time to recover!!

Long Live Asim Munir! Mera jind meri jaan asim munir
Insecure because their religion prizes Northwest ancestry while most of them are descendants of conquered natives. A "currycel" explain this insecurity very succintly:
View attachment 962381
We havent been conquered. It was the lower caste Shudras who accepted Islam on first threat, that's why Pakistan is the way it is. A nation of Kanjars (Kanjar word derives from Sanskrit Kanan-char means forest-dwellers)

It was the lower caste Shudras who accepted Islam on first threat, that's why Pakistan is the way it is.
Holy cope, genetic studies have shown we have high amounts of steppe and essentially zero Adivasi - the average enslaved Gangetic would need to be reincarnated hundreds of times to attain the steppe Pakistanis have.

Here are NW groups, most of them living in Pakistan:
1697405491293.png

Now compare that with gangetics (Look at that average!):
1697405531563.png

Your ancestors had it so bad having trains run on them by Aryans that your upper caste cluster with Chamars from Pakistan LMAO:
1697405593981.png

I guess the news of small-dicked has hit you guys hard. You are all behaving wierd.

I will give you time to recover!!

Long Live Asim Munir! Mera jind meri jaan asim munir

We havent been conquered. It was the lower caste Shudras who accepted Islam on first threat, that's why Pakistan is the way it is. A nation of Kanjars (Kanjar word derives from Sanskrit Kanan-char means forest-dwellers)
You have a delusional and insecure filthy rat Indian

You're the biggest mess/threat for the peace of subcontinent

Gay terrorist HIND

Holy cope, genetic studies have shown we have high amounts of steppe and essentially zero Adivasi - the average enslaved Gangetic would need to be reincarnated hundreds of times to attain the steppe Pakistanis have.

Here are NW groups, most of them living in Pakistan:
View attachment 962384

Now compare that with gangetics (Look at that average!):
View attachment 962385

Your ancestors had it so bad having trains run on them by Aryans that your upper caste cluster with Chamars from Pakistan LMAO:
View attachment 962386
This bharti is mad as **** and trying his hardest to trigger others but no one gives a shit 😭

I swear the most painful thing for Hindus is just not taking them seriously, their existence itself is a punishment

This bharti is mad as **** and trying his hardest to trigger others but no one gives a shit 😭

I swear the most painful thing for Hindus is just not taking them seriously, their existence itself is a punishment
Is that why Pakistanis have the smallest dicks in the subcontinent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom