What's new

Defence analyst Bharat Verma died

Status
Not open for further replies.
I formed and gauged my opinion on Indians after spending time studying with them, partying with them, bonding with them and sharing with them.

I formed and gauged my opinion on Internet Indians after spending my time here and on other defence forums. That is the difference.

both are needed for confirmation to form an opinion about group of people.
internet alone is not sufficient.. I have seen "reasonable people" )a subjective term) behaving badly and trolling on the web. and I have seen more or less safe behavior in reality as well well where the person thinks it normal.

Indian's obsession with Pakistan is like a unifying factor .. and every Indian of any stature any, role, any position will bring up anything against Pakistan in the international media even if it will look so absurd . (the recent shut up call by Americans to Indian journalists who "suggested" that the nuclear material seized by ISIS from a university hospital in Iraq was "supplied" by Pakistan (read ISI, PA)

recall the Indian nuclear tests? at that time the internet was in a new thing.. and the Indians that had access to it was posting total annihilation of Pakistan and they finally shut up when we went nuclear too.

Then why dont you list down the differences of the 'real' Indians with 'real' Pakistanis mate.

Very little, each side has the common vermin like traits of not resisting to boast about themselves. Each suffers from emotional outbursts and glass egos. its the same rut of a gene pool mate.

RIP .... poor soul died before to see his dream of Akhand Bharat coming true .....

Very little, each side has the common vermin like traits of not resisting to boast about themselves. Each suffers from emotional outbursts and glass egos. its the same rut of a gene pool mate.
No doubt. My question to you was more related to (anecdotally) how has the conditioning of the environment(different countries) in the last 65 years changed the attributes. So what are those differences now.

Indian's obsession with Pakistan is like a unifying factor .. and every Indian of any stature any, role, any position will bring up anything against Pakistan in the international media even if it will look so absurd .
Disagree. It is a matter of a agreement between Indians, not a unifying factor like it is in Pakistan. Substantial difference.

No doubt. My question to you was more related to (anecdotally) how has the conditioning of the environment(different countries) in the last 65 years changed the attributes. So what are those differences now.

Disagree. It is a matter of a agreement between Indians, not a unifying factor like it is in Pakistan. Substantial difference.

You would be surprised as to how much it has NOT different. The only actual difference I could encounter.. and really felt..was that tolerance. and that too in terms of external tolerance( no matter how much you despise the fact that cows should not be harmed or Songs should not be sung near mosques) is higher in Indians. Other than that, take the skewed outliers..and median of Indians or Pakistanis.. at least those within that mirrored Pakistan/North Indian belt.. will have similar results in the Rorschach test.

Awww now who will stop evil Pakistan and China. And destroy Gwadar plans. And liberate Pakistan's own Kashmir(Azad Kashmir). :(
You even joke over the dead? Your black 'humour' sucks! :tdown:

At least learn to respect the dead.

Senior Moderators talking trash on a topic of someone's Death , How wonderful , I guess being authoritative figure in a forum allows you to do anything and yet the likes of these will whine about Generals and Shareefs taking advantage of their authority

What a bigoted nut-case, among his last predictions:

'Looking ahead, New Delhi should formulate an appropriate strategy for ‘post-Pakistan scenario’ to secure India’s interests in Central Asia.'

:rofl:

What a bigoted nut-case, among his last predictions:

'Looking ahead, New Delhi should formulate an appropriate strategy for ‘post-Pakistan scenario’ to secure India’s interests in Central Asia.'

:rofl:
You might not like it or find it downright crazy. But then there are analysts whose job it is to look at things you dont.

I am sure if you were there in 1965/66, if one of the Indian analysts then had written the same...post Pakistan scenario to secure India's interests in BoB region, you would have posted the same kind of smiley.

Or how a few years back, if someone had written that a terrorist group will be able to form an entire country like ISIS has.

Don't really find it something worth mocking. You can Agree or Disagree.

You would be surprised as to how much it has NOT different. The only actual difference I could encounter.. and really felt..was that tolerance. and that too in terms of external tolerance( no matter how much you despise the fact that cows should not be harmed or Songs should not be sung near mosques) is higher in Indians. Other than that, take the skewed outliers..and median of Indians or Pakistanis.. at least those within that mirrored Pakistan/North Indian belt.. will have similar results in the Rorschach test.
My own experience has been different. To me it has appeared that there is a difference between the average North Indian today and average Pakistani in (non religious) social outlook.
The difference is pronounced today, there was virtually no difference between the people a generation(10-20 years) ago.

RIP

lk.jpg

biggest hurdle in Zion Hamid's plan has been removed
Now Gazwa e Hind must commence to make Dehli's red Fort a toy gun factory
2110ad4a28eb4ee32a5738f59f854750701abdef22496be40cbfae89bc0ad46c.jpg

If a Pakistani hates someone it means he or she was making sense to rest of the world.

RIP, Good man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom