What's new

Defence analyst Bharat Verma died

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go back to my replies to you, and you will realize that your are not.

You implied that anybody who wants a genocide of Pakistanis (I reiterate, most people want no such thing) would then want a genocide of Indian muslims too. So you were equating Pakistan haters to muslim haters.

I'll keep it short - Bharat Verma has never asked for nor inspired demands for a genocide of Indian muslims. You were wrong to imply that either he or a majority of his followers want that.

Ill keep it shorter. Bharat Verma may not have, just as the origin of Salafism did not ask for the genocide of all that oppose them. But the reality is much more stark as expressed over the internet.

Ill keep it shorter. Bharat Verma may not have, just as the origin of Salafism did not ask for the genocide of all that oppose them. But the reality is much more stark as expressed over the internet.

Ok, ask yourself this, and answer honestly - how many of the people "weeping for the man" here (in your words) do you think would like to see a genocide of Indian muslims?

Do you want to start a poll on that, to be answered only by those Indian members who wept for him?

RIP

lk.jpg

biggest hurdle in Zion Hamid's plan has been removed
Now Gazwa e Hind must commence to make Dehli's red Fort a toy gun factory

Last edited:
I am not off topic at all. I have prejudice which is why I posted the opinion genius. The man is an inspiration for the thoughts of the supporters here who then take his already rabid and genocidal ideas against Pakistan and convert them into general Anti-Muslim sentiments.

Since, you agree you have definite prejudice, engaging you in conclusive discussion is waste of both of our's time.

You can only come up with more of your filmsy imaginations just to cover up the fault you committed in your very first post of this thread.

Ok, ask yourself this, and answer honestly - how many of the people "weeping for the man" here (in your words) do you think would like to see a genocide of Indian muslims?

Do you want to start a poll on that, to be answered only by those Indian members who wept for him?

irrelevant
pointless
and emotional discharge which wont achieve anything but show the tinka in the beard of the chore.. in case there is no beard (like Mr Verma) then the tinka can be anywhere . where your imagination takes you

Nobody will answer that when called out for, but perhaps a better but more tedious exersize would be to look into the posts of all those that condole his death, are you willing to indulge in that. Because I spend too much time here to not know the exact putrid ideals of most of the posters from India on this thread.

The man pushed for genocide of 150 million people.If you respect that, hence if you do respect that then those ideals are easily applicable to the points I highlighted before on Internet Hindus.

Since, you agree you have definite prejudice, engaging you in conclusive discussion is waste of both of our's time.

You can only come up with more of your filmsy imaginations just to cover up the fault you committed in your very first post of this thread.

And you can ignore them if it consoles you, since you have at no point denied that you do not support the genocide of millions.

And you can ignore them if it consoles you, since you have at no point denied that you do not support the genocide of millions.

Neither have you for non-muslims.

Your trying too hard to look for mirror image of your Wahabi and Salafi brothers . Sorry to disappoint you , none exist.

Neither have you for non-muslims.

Your trying too hard to look for mirror image of your Wahabi and Salafi brothers . Sorry to disappoint you , none exist.

I have no interest in killing non-muslims, nor do I want war(let alone the death of Indian civilians and military alike).
So no, I am not even close to your thinking.

That is your PoV trying to defend a man who pushed genocide, good to see that is what is being pushed in Indian minds these days.

Nobody will answer that when called out for, but perhaps a better but more tedious exersize would be to look into the posts of all those that condole his death, are you willing to indulge in that. Because I spend too much time here to not know the exact putrid ideals of most of the posters from India on this thread.

The man pushed for genocide of 150 million people.If you respect that, hence if you do respect that then those ideals are easily applicable to the points I highlighted before on Internet Hindus.

About the reddened part: Yes, I am absolutely willing to indulge that, if it is possible. You being a staff of the forum would be better placed to undertake that exercise. But if you can show me that all the people (or even a majority of them) who have condoled his death here have also advocated (or even hinted for) a genocide of Indian muslims en masse, then I will agree with you.

About the last sentences - For one thing, I DO NOT respect the genocide of anybody, whether based on country of religion or anything else. And two, you say that I have not denied that I do not support the genocide of millions. Sifting through the complicated multiple negatives, let me just clarify - I did not support or oppose any genocide. I only commented on this thread to point out that the deceased person has never asked for a genocide of Indian muslims. To make it clear, I do not support any genocide, whether of Indians or Pakistanis or Muslims or Hindus or Buddhists or atheists or any other group.

If Bharat Verma asked for a genocide of Pakistanis altogether, then I DO NOT support that sentiment. I want no such thing. I only want Pakistani (and any other) terrorists killed.

I replied to you only because you were falsely equating Pakistani with Muslim, and Pak haters to Muslim haters. I can show you plenty of Indians who hate Pak, but do not hate muslims in general.

About the reddened part: Yes, I am absolutely willing to indulge that, if it is possible. You being a staff of the forum would be better placed to undertake that exercise. But if you can show me that all the people (or even a majority of them) who have condoled his death here have also advocated (or even hinted for) a genocide of Indian muslims en masse, then I will agree with you..

Well, then lets do this. I can try the past but the future is the best way. everytime I see members on this thread pushing those ideals, You will be tagged in them so you can witness the mentality at work.

And the you is not YOU, but any XYZ.

Well, then lets do this. I can try the past but the future is the best way. everytime I see members on this thread pushing those ideals, You will be tagged in them so you can witness the mentality at work.

And the you is not YOU, but any XYZ.
Don't you think the past would be easier, since you have a record of all their posts? But sure, tag me in future if and when those Indian posters advocate anything along the lines of genociding Indian muslims.

(BTW there are a few muslim hating Indian members, I will not deny that. I am asking for a substantiation of anti-muslim prejudices of the ones who have condoled his death here so far. But yes, if you can tag me when something like that is posted by them, I shall be grateful.)

I replied to you only because you were falsely equating Pakistani with Muslim, and Pak haters to Muslim haters. I can show you plenty of Indians who hate Pak, but do not hate muslims in general.

Internet Hindus a.k.a the majority of Indian members on this forum , from my post.
The Zaid Hamid of India is dead. The horror, the horror.. internet Hindus weeping away at the death of their role model in putrid hate and vile thoughts

I know enough Indians in real life to know the sort of people they are, and they are generally just like their counterparts from acros the border; people. Hence, I will stick to my statement on the group I highlighted. They are vile in their thoughts, and get their inspiration from people like Verma to translate their hatred for a nation to a religion.

Nope, this is the mind of the internet Hindu.. Muslims == Problem
If supporting Bharat Verma makes them Internet Hindus..then in that case there are over 400 million Internet Hindus/Sikhs/Budhists mate. All who voted for Modi.

Dont you think it doesnt really limit to Internet or Hindus anymore ?
I am not, I am equating Muslims with Muslims. who cares if they are Pakistani or otherwise. This is the ideology pushed by many of those that are currently weeping for the man here. All I am in highlighting what is being preached. And the last paragraph hold no water when it comes to population. The Laws of the state have little to do with the opinion of the masses.

State orchestrated is not the question. It is the idea of communal divide that is now into the minds of the Internet Hindu community. And when I refer to internet Hindu, I refer to the majority of members from the border and their mindset.. much reflected by this.
internethindus2_110213123211.jpg

You will see the same reflected in the supporters of Verma most of the time.
These assumptions have been turned completely upside down when the people showed what they thought by voting.

Last edited:
irrelevant
pointless
and emotional discharge which wont achieve anything but show the tinka in the beard of the chore.. in case there is no beard (like Mr Verma) then the tinka can be anywhere . where your imagination takes you
It may be pointless, but it is not irrelevant. The point is simple - that any Indian who hates Pakistan is not by default also a hater of muslims. From the Indian POV, anti Pakistan feelings are purely because of the geopolitical history between the two countries. Indians from a young age are taught (in schools as well as homes) to respect all religions equally. All our patritotic songs and poems say that. (Yes there are religious bigots in India, but I'm talking about the majority.)

BTW what does "tinka" mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom