What's new

Defence analyst Bharat Verma died

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh grow up & make up your mind .

Bharat Verma was a former Army Officer who later became a Defence Analyst. He spoke & wrote for his country which any loyal Indian or Pakistani would do.

Compare these credentials with that of the lady whose example you quoted.

That lady was an Indian. And was living in India. And wasn't charged by Indian courts.

As for Verma. Well for him I am not going to say much since you guys might not like it. I just wanted to show your hypocrisy on such issues. And I think I have made my point.

That lady was an Indian. And was living in India. And wasn't charged by Indian courts.

As for Verma. Well for him I am not going to say much since you guys might not like it. I just wanted to show your hypocrisy on such issues. And I think I have made my point.

You haven't but lets leave it.

It's normal for Indian to hate Pakistani . Hate doesn't mean taking pot shots even at one's death. There is respect even for enemy.

Yea your nation lives on hate. But don't expect anything positive from us on the death of such guys.

The Zaid Hamid of India is dead. The horror, the horror.. internet Hindus weeping away at the death of their role model in putrid hate and vile thoughts. Tsk, now who will they look to for inspiration in thinking of genocide of Pakistanis, Indian Muslims??
This is horrible, where will I get my dose of comedy??:o:

Zahid Hamid is a UN banned terrorist and there is a bounty on his head. He is wanted for crimes commited on Indian soil.

I will be amused if you have similar charges for Bharat Verma.

Contribution to the nation will be remembered.

RIP

Zahid Hamid is a UN banned terrorist and there is a bounty on his head. He is wanted for crimes commited on Indian soil.

Hain..... When did that happen??

The Zaid Hamid of India is dead. The horror, the horror.. internet Hindus weeping away at the death of their role model in putrid hate and vile thoughts. Tsk, now who will they look to for inspiration in thinking of genocide of Pakistanis, Indian Muslims??
This is horrible, where will I get my dose of comedy??:o:

Could you show me where he has called for a genocide of Indian muslims? If you cannot find any instance of such a thing, will you retract your statement and apologize for slandering him?

Could you show me where he has called for a genocide of Indian muslims? If you cannot find any instance of such a thing, will you retract your statement and apologize for slandering him?

Read the word inspiration.. and since you did not say he did not ask for genocide altogether. Ill reaffirm my statement.

Basically Zaid Hamid turned out to be more gutsy than Verma than, who was all talk and no walk. Doesnt mean both arent the same in thinking.

Read the word inspiration.. and since you did not say he did not ask for genocide altogether. Ill reaffirm my statement.
I didn't quite get you. Did he, or did he not ask for (or provide inspiration to others for) a genocide of Indian muslims?

Furthermore, has he said anything bad at all regarding Indian muslims?

Culture, etiquette and maturity says that one does not rejoice on the death of anyone even in battle.

We all speak for our respective nations whom one is expected to be loyal to.

Capt. Bharat Verma a Cavalry Officer was the editor of Indian Defence Review. A quarterly journal read by leading policy makers at senior bureaucratic, political and military levels, the IDR is renowned as the "most-quoted Indian defence publication".

Capt Verma was also the founder and current editor of Lancer Publishers, a publishing house dedicated to defence and security matters.

Farewell Sir,as you depart for the happy hunting grounds at Valhalla. We shall miss you.

You served the nation well.

Do you see the mod celebrating? spare us the dramatics. Its like a national disease in India.

I didn't quite get you. Did he, or did he not ask for (or provide inspiration to others for) a genocide of Indian muslims?

Furthermore, has he said anything bad at all regarding Indian muslims?

Inspiration. He has proposed the genocide of Pakistanis.. and hence is also an inspiration for later genocide of Muslims in India. As most of his followers are rapid anti-muslim ideaology adherents.

Culture, etiquette and maturity says that one does not rejoice on the death of anyone even in battle.

We all speak for our respective nations whom one is expected to be loyal to.

Capt. Bharat Verma a Cavalry Officer was the editor of Indian Defence Review. A quarterly journal read by leading policy makers at senior bureaucratic, political and military levels, the IDR is renowned as the "most-quoted Indian defence publication".

Capt Verma was also the founder and current editor of Lancer Publishers, a publishing house dedicated to defence and security matters.

Farewell Sir,as you depart for the happy hunting grounds at Valhalla. We shall miss you.

You served the nation well.

You respect those that act like Army officers and display humanitarian thoughts even when preparing for battle. Just as one has little respect for a man that allowed genocide to happen under his command.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom