What's new

Defence analyst Bharat Verma died

Status
Not open for further replies.
A true Indian and a very Indian analyst! He'll be missed.

RIP the warmongering enemy of my people.

Culture, etiquette and maturity says that one does not rejoice on the death of anyone even in battle.

We all speak for our respective nations whom one is expected to be loyal to.

Capt. Bharat Verma a Cavalry Officer was the editor of Indian Defence Review. A quarterly journal read by leading policy makers at senior bureaucratic, political and military levels, the IDR is renowned as the "most-quoted Indian defence publication".

Capt Verma was also the founder and current editor of Lancer Publishers, a publishing house dedicated to defence and security matters.

Farewell Sir,as you depart for the happy hunting grounds at Valhalla. We shall miss you.

You served the nation well.

Check the thread that I gave. Read Indian posts on it. You would understand.

These two line in Post No 1 of that thread is the reason :

" Subsequently, Hasina Parker was reportedly acting as the don's Mumbai business head.

Though officially she was not directly implicated in any underworld activities, it is believed that in parts of south Mumbai, nothing moved without her nod."

These two line in Post No 1 of that thread is the reason :

" Subsequently, Hasina Parker was reportedly acting as the don's Mumbai business head.

Though officially she was not directly implicated in any underworld activities, it is believed that in parts of south Mumbai, nothing moved without her nod."

So why lecture Pakistanis on etiquette on the death of this guy? He hated our country. We hate him. Simple.

The Zaid Hamid of India is dead. The horror, the horror.. internet Hindus weeping away at the death of their role model in putrid hate and vile thoughts. Tsk, now who will they look to for inspiration in thinking of genocide of Pakistanis, Indian Muslims??
This is horrible, where will I get my dose of comedy??:o:

Reactions: HRK
So why lecture Pakistanis on etiquette on the death of this guy? He hated our country. We hate him.

Oh grow up & make up your mind .

Bharat Verma was a former Army Officer who later became a Defence Analyst. He spoke & wrote for his country which any loyal Indian or Pakistani would do.

Compare these credentials with that of the lady whose example you quoted.

So why lecture Pakistanis on etiquette on the death of this guy? He hated our country. We hate him. Simple.

It's normal for Indian to hate Pakistani . Hate doesn't mean taking pot shots even at one's death. There is respect even for enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom