What's new

Defence analyst Bharat Verma died

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically Zaid Hamid turned out to be more gutsy than Verma than, who was all talk and no walk. Doesnt mean both arent the same in thinking.

And what brings you to conclusion.

Where did you read the word celebration.

Its not dramatics but sanity.

But never mind.

Yeah right, like I said spare us the dramatics. He was a bigoted below average analyst with visions of grandeur who was obsessed with Muslims in general and Pakistan.If you are looking for a day of mourning on PDF you are in the wrong place.

Inspiration. He has proposed the genocide of Pakistanis.. and hence is also an inspiration for later genocide of Muslims in India. As most of his followers are rapid anti-muslim ideaology adherents.

Oh ! That's pure imagination of your's . Talk on facts .

Your own post.

Which post , plz quote that .

Inspiration. He has proposed the genocide of Pakistanis.. and hence is also an inspiration for later genocide of Muslims in India. As most of his followers are rapid anti-muslim ideaology adherents.
In the reddened portion, you are commiting a logical fallacy in equating Pakistani with muslim. Even if an Indian wants a genocide of Pakistanis (most don't, BTW), it doesn't logically follow that he or she would then want a genocide of Indian muslims.

Indians' enemity towards Pak is mostly on the basis of geopolitical hostility, not religious. And the last statement of yours is an unsubstantiated generalization. Most of the warmongers in India have a hatred of Pakistan in their minds, not a hatred of muslims. The very idea of India as a nation state is one where all religions are equal in the eyes of the state - anybody passionately espousing the idea of the modern day Republic of India would also be wedded to that idea.

RIP..never read his writings or cared much about his ideology though

Nope, this is the mind of the internet Hindu.. Muslims == Problem

Beg to differ, number of state orchestrated attacks on Muslims in India say they are not too different off-line too.

In the reddened portion, you are commiting a logical fallacy in equating Pakistani with muslim. Even if an Indian wants a genocide of Pakistanis (most don't, BTW), it doesn't logically follow that he or she would then want a genocide of Indian muslims.

Indians' enemity towards Pak is mostly on the basis of geopolitical hostility, not religious. And the last statement of yours is an unsubstantiated generalization. Most of the warmongers in India have a hatred of Pakistan in their minds, not a hatred of muslims. The very idea of India as a nation state is one where all religions are equal in the eyes of the state - anybody passionately espousing the idea of the modern day Republic of India would also be wedded to that idea.

I am not, I am equating Muslims with Muslims. who cares if they are Pakistani or otherwise. This is the ideology pushed by many of those that are currently weeping for the man here. All I am in highlighting what is being preached. And the last paragraph hold no water when it comes to population. The Laws of the state have little to do with the opinion of the masses.

Beg to differ, number of state orchestrated attacks on Muslims in India say they are not too different off-line too.

State orchestrated is not the question. It is the idea of communal divide that is now into the minds of the Internet Hindu community. And when I refer to internet Hindu, I refer to the majority of members from the border and their mindset.. much reflected by this.
internethindus2_110213123211.jpg

You will see the same reflected in the supporters of Verma most of the time.

Nope, this is the mind of the internet Hindu.. Muslims == Problem

Why should I, most internet Hindus that follow him dont. I am using inference on the topic.

Now you are using blanket statements to cover up your prejudice.

You are using your filmsy imaginations to infer off topic.

I am not, I am equating Muslims with Muslims. who cares if they are Pakistani or otherwise. This is the ideology pushed by many of those that are currently weeping for the man here. All I am in highlighting what is being preached. And the last paragraph hold no water when it comes to population. The Laws of the state have little to do with the opinion of the masses.

Go back to my replies to you, and you will realize that your are not.

You implied that anybody who wants a genocide of Pakistanis (I reiterate, most people want no such thing) would then want a genocide of Indian muslims too. So you were equating Pakistan haters to muslim haters.

I'll keep it short - Bharat Verma has never asked for nor inspired demands for a genocide of Indian muslims. You were wrong to imply that either he or a majority of his followers want that.

Now you are using blanket statements to cover up your prejudice.

You are using your filmsy imaginations to infer off topic.
I am not off topic at all. I have prejudice which is why I posted the opinion genius. The man is an inspiration for the thoughts of the supporters here who then take his already rabid and genocidal ideas against Pakistan and convert them into general Anti-Muslim sentiments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom