What's new

Dear Pakistanis your attention please (future of Indian posting).

The real question is why has no government came out and expressed concern about this move. Clear failure of pak foreign policy despite all the trump ik build up.

What poison? Stop using fking racist slurs. Shows you are frustrated. Be a man and accept whem you have been outplayed in foreign policy.

Sure sure. Just like you indians also claimed to have killed 300 terrorists in Balakot and shot down an F-16.........:lol:

The real question is why has no government came out and expressed concern about this move. Clear failure of pak foreign policy despite all the trump ik build up.

What poison? Stop using fking racist slurs. Shows you are frustrated. Be a man and accept whem you have been outplayed in foreign policy.
Why are you still on Pakistan defense forum? Dont let the door hit you on the way out.

Was nice knowing you guys. Adios, I guess.
Mods generally handle things better here, compared to the Indian forums. That's a plus, for sure.
Overall, I don't think I can contribute much here.
Time to move on.

(requesting a perma ban. Don't see an option to delete my account.)

while kashmir issue is sensitive, we should still keep them here for many reasons. i understand the decision to ban them but would be better if they arent banned. there aare small in number. we can create a pakistan only thread or forum.

Was nice knowing you guys. Adios, I guess.
Mods generally handle things better here, compared to the Indian forums. That's a plus, for sure.
Overall, I don't think I can contribute much here.
Time to move on.

(requesting a perma ban. Don't see an option to delete my account.)
@waz please help this guy out ASAP

I agree and disagree. I agree in the sense that most Indian posters here are trolls while very few are sensible non jingoistic posters. The troll Indians have been rather insensitive about the plight of Kashmiris.

My disagreement is with enforcing a Pakistani view. One of the main things that made PDF better than forums like Bharat Rakshak and the likes was that it wasn't set up to ONLY show Pakistani narrative while shutting others out. The only time mods should hammer Indian posters(or of any other nationality) is when they r in violation of forum rules. That's my take on this issue.
Agree with you. Moderator taking biased action (you can't say Pak members have always been nice to Indians, both communities share the blame) reduces forum's reputation.

lol the wheel has turned indeed. incase you dont get it, exactly what you have put up in that post is happening. oh the irony.
And u think this is it? This is where the wheel will stop and u will remain in power indefinitely? That is the mistake most often made by a ppl throughout history...they think they will remain on top forever and yet history has shown otherwise.

Agree with you. Moderator taking biased action (you can't say Pak members have always been nice to Indians, both communities share the blame) reduces forum's reputation.
It's one thing to throw dirt at each other, chest thump, and issue threats of nuking each other and what not...it's entirely another to make fun of and legitimize the mistreatment, brutality, and straight up genocide against a ppl(Kashmiris in this case). See the post below of one of ur fellow Indians...it's been removed by a mod bcuz it shows an utter disregard of humanity but u can still see it quoted in my earlier post.

This is just a glimpse of what ppl from ur side are doing here and the reaction by the mods is justified. @waz clarified that he will only go after idiots like those...the serious Indian members who r sane have nothing to worry about.

And u think this is it? This is where the wheel will stop and u will remain in power indefinitely? That is the mistake most often made by a ppl throughout history...they think they will remain on top forever and yet history has shown otherwise.

It's one thing to throw dirt at each other, chest thump, and issue threats of nuking each other and what not...it's entirely another to make fun of and legitimize the mistreatment, brutality, and straight up genocide against a ppl(Kashmiris in this case). See the post below of one of ur fellow Indians...it's been removed by a mod bcuz it shows an utter disregard of humanity but u can still see it quoted in my earlier post.

This is just a glimpse of what ppl from ur side are doing here and the reaction by the mods is justified. @waz clarified that he will only go after idiots like those...the serious Indian members who r sane have nothing to worry about.
I have seen comments abusing mother and father. Are those comments ok for you? I even personally reported about such vulgar comments and absolutely no action was taken. This was just one example. It is unfair to say only one group is at fault.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom