What's new

Dear Pakistanis your attention please (future of Indian posting).

lol sadm ho gaya kya? I think this is a face saving tactic. They know there wont be any action. IK and other leaders have failed them, establishment in deep slumber after siphoning state resources. the populace has fear in their hearts. they know koi action hone wala nahi hai. So how to stand face to face with indians when we were shouting day in and day out how great martial qaum we are? well lets ban em all.

Tell you what, why dont we do a challenge. You give us a timeline when you think action will happen. and if by that time action happens we will take our quiet exit. Or you eat your words. This is your forum, peeps from all over the world visit here. Show em what pakistanis are made of. mere words hurt you. But pleas of oppressed depressed benchpressed kashmiris doesnt fall on your ears. How many more days required for your establishment to take any action? isnt getting martyred the highest achievement for you? whts stopping you? economy bla bla is just excuses and you know it...

Man...calm down...it is their forum and we are guest here...World will also see how we react to certain situation around our part of the world...So we will earn more respect by keeping our calm in the matter of our success rather than chest thumping..

What type should I ask...?
a controlled comedy is acceptable.
You are Identifier-in-Chief. More search is warranted. It is a wild boar hunt.
I am already buhut badnaam among users and Mods equally...lol I am very close to getting banned. please no halla sheri...

But I am happy, this what I was crying since long time.

Alright. You have already done a lot. Wild boar hunting is quite popular in Punjab.

But I never stopped, but my reports are mostly ignored...lol
but under present circumstances its a good step to promote Pakistani narrative and sentiments and give no space to Indian propaganda.

Lets Hope it continues......mutar di chag aali gal na ho jai

I am just calling their bluff man and saying what i honestly feel. sorry if that appears rude. they habitually call gangadesis and other such slurs par abhi rone pad gaye
@waz why you started to cry when this Mahaan purush calling your bluffs and showing you reality?

check @RIWWIR one more wild boar :p: if i can suggest one more method for him ?

boar.jpg

I am just calling their bluff man and saying what i honestly feel. sorry if that appears rude. they habitually call gangadesis and other such slurs par abhi rone pad gaye

check @RIWWIR one more wild boar :p: if i can suggest one more method for him ?

View attachment 572742
@waz in full gear..

Yes. It would be a temporary ban and again these Gangadeshis would be trolling.
Temp ban is OK, but what is required in continuous monitoring of these characters and do not give them bad habit. Then someone will drop to their level and show them their auqaat. and all hell will break loose.

Back
Top Bottom