What's new

Dear Pakistanis your attention please (future of Indian posting).

I havent had much interaction with you personally, but its quite common. Everyday i hear Pakistanis say and actually believe that their growth rate will soon jump to 10+%. First it was after war on terror, then after recession overhang, then after CPEC, then after cleaning out PLMN. But as soon as soon as i pull out the structural problems and numbers that predict that Pakistan cant hit sustained 10% even after a decade of miraculous governance, i get answers like "i think i know Pakistan better than you".

Case in point Most Pakistanis still believe CPEC has been beneficial for them from the economic point of view

For someone who visited Pakistan only 4 months ago, I can categorically say that CPEC had had a huge positive impact on Pakistan. That is the ground reality which I have personally witnessed. Loadsheadding is at an all time low and the Chinese are building huge world class infrastructure projects all over Pakistan. CPEC is truely transforming Pakistan into something which was deemed impossible only 5 years ago. Pakistan looks way more developed than it did in 2015. This will only increase in the coming years as the 2nd phase of CPEC involves the Chinese setting up factories and industries all over Pakistan. Someone like you who belongs to the race and nation that calls for the death and destruction of the Pakistani race and nation will ALWAYS claim that CPEC is bad when the reality is completely different.

Do you have ANY genuine, reliable, honest and independent evidence to support your claims of Pakistanis lying about their economy? Something that is proven that the indian government does:

https://m.telegraphindia.com/india/streanh-in-numbers/cid/1684099

Hang about.

I'm equally sickened to my core by the comments and indeed the very existence of these islamophobic anti-Pakistan insects. However I do not advocate banning them unless they breach forum rules. They should be treated the same as anyone else. What would banning them achieve?

Do you think they would suddenly reflect and change their ways??

Banning them in a blanket fashion would be a mistake. Far better to let them bark so we are constantly reminded of their inferiority complexes and so that we don't forget somehow that their raison d'etre is to damage Pakistan.

Keep your friends close.....

We don't want them here. We could not care less what they think. They can't do NOTHING to us. Constant indian trolling is damaging the quality on PDF. It's best they are all banned.

Cant be done, you will get banned.

I was given a warning, when I exposed a so called Pakistani dr. , bad mouthing Pak & PDF, on an indian forum.
Dude I got banned there as well just after few posts and I was not even abusing or insulting anyone . You could only survive on their forums if you are shameless person with no self respect and bear all non stop abuse and insult thrown at you, your country, religion, army etc

He has no manners. Honestly he is just into violent games And loose women. He is likely to go Postal in 2020.

Totally freaked the poor cows into a stampede and a schoolgoing Langur was trampled to Death.
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

May Allah bless you and protect you. You are truly one of a kind.

Just pray that flag doesn't end going your rear end, and coming out of that filthy sewer of a mouth.
its already done.. you can't do zilch about it .. well you can do 2 things.. ban people.. and cry here.. and plan and mental ma##turbation of nuclear war !!

lol sadm ho gaya kya? I think this is a face saving tactic. They know there wont be any action. IK and other leaders have failed them, establishment in deep slumber after siphoning state resources. the populace has fear in their hearts. they know koi action hone wala nahi hai. So how to stand face to face with indians when we were shouting day in and day out how great martial qaum we are? well lets ban em all.

Tell you what, why dont we do a challenge. You give us a timeline when you think action will happen. and if by that time action happens we will take our quiet exit. Or you eat your words. This is your forum, peeps from all over the world visit here. Show em what pakistanis are made of. mere words hurt you. But pleas of oppressed depressed benchpressed kashmiris doesnt fall on your ears. How many more days required for your establishment to take any action? isnt getting martyred the highest achievement for you? whts stopping you? economy bla bla is just excuses and you know it...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom