What's new

Dear Pakistanis your attention please (future of Indian posting).

its already done.. you can't do zilch about it .. well you can do 2 things.. ban people.. and cry here.. and plan and mental ma##turbation of nuclear war !!
Oh we ain't crying...wanna see what crying looks like?

Check defense forum India ....about khafee leaks

What is happening in Kashmir is condemnable indeed. But let us not lose sight of our own standards.
We are taking a stand to show solidarity it's not permanent ban but just so we don't see cheerleaders

I m not clueless I have roots in Kashmir so don't tell me things which I know better then you.

You can not answer my question which shows I m correct.
What answer … 9+ billion $$ hard cash , and 9+ billion $$ oil .. help on every intranational arena .. what else you want ….. Soon we will see their response on this move from india ,, just wait …. First show what we (Pakistanis) can do and what we want ……
Bro come on why so much hate .. just wait and watch .. Have a great day.

lol sadm ho gaya kya? I think this is a face saving tactic. They know there wont be any action. IK and other leaders have failed them, establishment in deep slumber after siphoning state resources. the populace has fear in their hearts. they know koi action hone wala nahi hai. So how to stand face to face with indians when we were shouting day in and day out how great martial qaum we are? well lets ban em all.

Tell you what, why dont we do a challenge. You give us a timeline when you think action will happen. and if by that time action happens we will take our quiet exit. Or you eat your words. This is your forum, peeps from all over the world visit here. Show em what pakistanis are made of. mere words hurt you. But pleas of oppressed depressed benchpressed kashmiris doesnt fall on your ears. How many more days required for your establishment to take any action? isnt getting martyred the highest achievement for you? whts stopping you? economy bla bla is just excuses and you know it...

We already showed you on 27/02/2019.......:azn:.....and there is NOTHING 7× bigger india could do about it......the whole world saw this.......:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:..........you are so powerless against 7× smaller Pakistan that you have to oppress people within your territory to let out your frustrations...........:rofl::rofl:

What answer … 9+ billion $$ hard cash , and 9+ billion $$ oil .. help on every intranational arena .. what else you want ….. Soon we will see their response on this move from india ,, just wait …. First show what we (Pakistanis) can do and what we want ……
Bro come on why so much hate .. just wait and watch .. Have a great day.

Since 70+ years people are fed dreams which won't become reality due to corrupt mindset.

Since 70+ years people are fed dreams which won't become reality due to corrupt mindset.
Dreams are part of lively life and sign of healthy mind bro …… Allah Willing one day with the help of our brothers and our own strength we will make our dream realty..

Dear respected kin, elders, friends, brothers and sisters,

As you know today saw the government of Narendra Modi abrogate article 370 and end the status of Kashmir, a status promised to it at independence.

However this thread is not about history, it's about respect. Having being here since the very beginning (13 years) and even before i.e. the sites where I could count those of Pakistani origin on one hand, or the forerunner of this site where we defended our fatherland, I have never been so angry and humiliated by the constant gloating of Indian posters on this thread;

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/govt-of-india-revokes-article-370-of-indian-occupied-kashmir.629735/

We've had photos of a young Modi put up (article 370 removal behind him), posts about how they're going to buy houses in the Valley, taunts about how Pakistan can't do anything etc.
How can this possibly be allowed here, where is our sense of self-respect?

My first reaction was to literally want to get rid of each and every one of them. But I stepped back and realised there are a few, and again in just single digits that don't deserve such an exclusion from here. However the vast majority of them are elated and simply laugh behind our backs with their friends on how the bewaqoof Pakistanis allow us on here in the name of free speech.

Enough of this tolerance, it's always ever been one way anyway. We allow open views on our forums, they ban us on theirs, we build roads for their pilgrims they revoke article 370. Things have changed in Kashmir things will change for the majority of them.

I will ban any of them for taking delight in this decision, goading us, taunts, idiotic memes etc. If that means virtually all of them so be it.

@Irfan Baloch
@WebMaster
@Horus
@The Eagle
@Arsalan
@Dubious
@Oscar
@Zaki

Come on you cant be serious.

Back
Top Bottom