What's new

Dear Pakistanis your attention please (future of Indian posting).

Right brothers and sisters time for an update.

After the operation 39 Indian members have been banned, a fair few of whom I did have good relations.But our cause comes first and foremost. For the majority I will say stay away, we don't want you anymore here.
I did say I will carry on and ban virtually all if I had to and that indeed has happened. We are down to around 15%.

They rejoiced and danced and praised their beloved Modi and wrote about how everything had changed, well the same thing happened here, everything has changed and you will be treated with the steel fist in velvet glove approach.
Let's all be honest now, you laid out your deck of cards and now we have as well. It may only a small thing but we plan to create a snowball effect. Relations with India are dead and you can keep all your good wishes now. Things have changed.

Dear respected kin, elders, friends, brothers and sisters,

As you know today saw the government of Narendra Modi abrogate article 370 and end the status of Kashmir, a status promised to it at independence.

However this thread is not about history, it's about respect. Having being here since the very beginning (13 years) and even before i.e. the sites where I could count those of Pakistani origin on one hand, or the forerunner of this site where we defended our fatherland, I have never been so angry and humiliated by the constant gloating of Indian posters on this thread;

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/govt-of-india-revokes-article-370-of-indian-occupied-kashmir.629735/

We've had photos of a young Modi put up (article 370 removal behind him), posts about how they're going to buy houses in the Valley, taunts about how Pakistan can't do anything etc.
How can this possibly be allowed here, where is our sense of self-respect?

My first reaction was to literally want to get rid of each and every one of them. But I stepped back and realised there are a few, and again in just single digits that don't deserve such an exclusion from here. However the vast majority of them are elated and simply laugh behind our backs with their friends on how the bewaqoof Pakistanis allow us on here in the name of free speech.

Enough of this tolerance, it's always ever been one way anyway. We allow open views on our forums, they ban us on theirs, we build roads for their pilgrims they revoke article 370. Things have changed in Kashmir things will change for the majority of them.

I will ban any of them for taking delight in this decision, goading us, taunts, idiotic memes etc. If that means virtually all of them so be it.

@Irfan Baloch
@WebMaster
@Horus
@The Eagle
@Arsalan
@Dubious
@Oscar
@Zaki
I agree and disagree. I agree in the sense that most Indian posters here are trolls while very few are sensible non jingoistic posters. The troll Indians have been rather insensitive about the plight of Kashmiris.

My disagreement is with enforcing a Pakistani view. One of the main things that made PDF better than forums like Bharat Rakshak and the likes was that it wasn't set up to ONLY show Pakistani narrative while shutting others out. The only time mods should hammer Indian posters(or of any other nationality) is when they r in violation of forum rules. That's my take on this issue.

After the operation 39 Indian members have been banned, a fair few of whom I did have good relations.But our cause comes first and foremost. For the majority I will say stay away, we don't want you anymore here.
I did say I will carry on and ban virtually all if I had to and that indeed has happened. We are down to around 15%.

They rejoiced and danced and praised their beloved Modi and wrote about how everything had changed, well the same thing happened here, everything has changed and you will be treated with the steel fist in velvet glove approach.
Let's all be honest now, you laid out your deck of cards and now we have as well. It may only a small thing but we plan to create a snowball effect. Relations with India are dead and you can keep all your good wishes now. Things have changed.

Your thoughts and actions are noble and genuine, Allah will help you and all of us.
Prayers are for all PDF Team to achieve same level of enthusiasm and patriotism to defend and project Pakistan defence.
Aameen.

Amazing work job well done :tup: most imp you deliver them message loud and clear.They will rem this lesson.Hope for future mods decide some guidelines esp about indian posters as OSCAR shared some good suggestion.We need wise,educated and those who can give us their side of story with reason and logic not bakht trolls from paid media/cyber cells

I agree and disagree. I agree in the sense that most Indian posters here are trolls while very few are sensible non jingoistic posters. The troll Indians have been rather insensitive about the plight of Kashmiris.

My disagreement is with enforcing a Pakistani view. One of the main things that made PDF better than forums like Bharat Rakshak and the likes was that it wasn't set up to ONLY show Pakistani narrative while shutting others out. The only time mods should hammer Indian posters(or of any other nationality) is when they r in violation of forum rules. That's my take on this issue.

Time is over for that bro, a hateful and dark future awaits our brothers and sisters. The only view which counts is ours.

Your thoughts and actions are noble and genuine, Allah will help you and all of us.
Prayers are for all PDF Team to achieve same level of enthusiasm and patriotism to defend and project Pakistan defence.
Aameen.

Thank you bro for your warm duas, Allah bless you.

Amazing work job well done :tup: most imp you deliver them message loud and clear.They will rem this lesson.Hope for future mods decide some guidelines esp about indian posters as OSCAR shared some good suggestion.We need wise,educated and those who can give us their side of story with reason and logic not bakht trolls from paid media/cyber cells

Amen.

Time is over for that bro, a hateful and dark future awaits our brothers and sisters. The only view which counts is ours.

Amen.
The stooges India used in the past are now locked up and now they rehash the two nation theory saying that their elders were wrong

Thank you my Fren, this be one of my friendly memes to extend the hand of fraandship

C0-WXi-RWUc-AA18-Ue.jpg

C0-Xi-Di-UUo-AQA-x-Y.jpg
Easy to laugh at the plight of the disarmed while u hold the gun. The wheel of time keeps turning though and the weak now may become strong tomorrow. So laugh while u can...but beware one day u might end up on the receiving end of it...and u will have no one to stand beside u...u will also receive that same cruel laughter.

Amen.
With a lot of the chest thumping trolls gone...how will we make fun of them when something like the February strikes happen? :partay:

Easy to laugh at the plight of the disarmed while u hold the gun. The wheel of time keeps turning though and the weak now may become strong tomorrow. So laugh while u can...but beware one day u might end up on the receiving end of it...and u will have no one to stand beside u...u will also receive that same cruel laughter.
lol the wheel has turned indeed. incase you dont get it, exactly what you have put up in that post is happening. oh the irony.

aab agar iss main zara bhi gairat huwiii khud hi PDF chor dy gaa :rofl:
Thank you I hope you die the most painful death ever, run over, raped by your fellow people, by disease anything really.

Forum Rules will be enforced and none shall be allowed to dance over Kashmir miseries and their sacrifices for the right of self determination. Academic discussion is not ban but whosoever throws taunts or tantrums hurting Kashmir sentiments; will be seeing the exit by very next moment. Freedom of speech does not mean that people may utilize this space for rejoice over Modi's fascism and brutalities in Indian occupied Kashmir.

Most of Indians subscribe to these views. Almost all of them who post over here are like that. It is just that some are subtle and hidden about it but they do spill the beans from time to time.

lol the wheel has turned indeed. incase you dont get it, exactly what you have put up in that post is happening. oh the irony.

This behaviour is only fitting of morally weak, trampled on, permanent others.

True conquerors know that you win some, you lose some. In the end, however, the person you have to live with is your self.

No surprise you haven't learnt that lesson.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom