What's new

Dear Pakistanis your attention please (future of Indian posting).

I have seen comments abusing mother and father. Are those comments ok for you? I even personally reported about such vulgar comments and absolutely no action was taken. This was just one example. It is unfair to say only one group is at fault.
I never said there aren't Pakistani trolls...there are...many of them. I have seen many of those insults. Things like abusing mother and father...while hurtful can be ignored to a certain extent bcuz at the end of the day they r not real...for example if someone calls somebody else's mother a whore...it doesn't means she actually is a whore.

Whereas this is making fun of and supporting actual human misery. Just an everyday life of a Kashmiri is like hell...from roadblocks to curfews to police brutality...injuring and blinding them with pellet guns...rape, torture, and mass graves. As a human(regardless of ur nationality) no one should laugh at it and post pictures of it proudly...bcuz this is REAL...those high school level insults u r comparing this to hold no meaning when compared to making fun of human misery and torture. They just can't be equated to each other...ever.

@Jugger
@Jackdaws

Say your goodbyes, I said I'd give you this dignity but coming on here saying you are buying houses there and how Modi has 'big balls', we're not having it anymore.
I'll give you a couple hours.

I’m loving this approach - can someone tweet this thread to PM IK ...he needs to grow some cahonas

Why is that lynching a human is more important than an animal?
Why is the caste system still alive and thriving in this day and age?
Why is it that all your neighbors hate you?
As a nation why do you indulge in so much fake propaganda?
1. I don’t support the lynching of anyone for any reason. Instead, it should be lawfully handled...people shouldn’t take the matter into their own hands.

2. People want to live in the past (common for heavily reactionary people).

3. In the context of India as a nation, that’s not true. Majority of our neighbors have no issues. Regarding my neighborhood, we don’t have such issues

4. I don’t know much regarding propaganda, but maybe there is some false news reported. Same can be said for Pakistan

Just note that I’m relaying my own knowledge and views, but I don’t live in India, so my knowledge won’t be up to the level as someone else.

What has happened here? You guys banned almost all senior indian members.this is such a shame.is this forum or war room? Their government is responsible for the actions in Kashmir and not the members.we want freedom of speech.at least give chance to all indian members.there are no set of rules.sometimes our members insult them,their religion as well.why double standards? It is so sad that you guys banned senior indian members.kashmir problem is still unsolved and it still is a bilateral issue.people to people communication is necessary.kindly unban all indian members.make new set of rules.

All Indians.. Liberals , moderates and extremist have unified position on Kashmir. Abrogating 370 unilaterally and making simla agreement null and void is tantamount to declaring war and hostilities.
Indian behavior on this forum has been nothing but hostile. I very glad modi has come to power. All these stupid pakistanis who used to sing aman ki asha and bhai bhai mantra are realizing that India doesn't want to talk to you or have peace.
I used to disagree with Zaid hamid but his analysis is coming true.

@waz ... Another street shitter
@waz ..another street shitter.

Shame on you. Without doing anything wrong on my side, you are instigating a moderator to implement your wish.

What has happened here? You guys banned almost all senior indian members.this is such a shame.is this forum or war room? Their government is responsible for the actions in Kashmir and not the members.we want freedom of speech.at least give chance to all indian members.there are no set of rules.sometimes our members insult them,their religion as well.why double standards? It is so sad that you guys banned senior indian members.kashmir problem is still unsolved and it still is a bilateral issue.people to people communication is necessary.kindly unban all indian members.make new set of rules.
Thank you.

All Indians.. Liberals , moderates and extremist have unified position on Kashmir. Abrogating 370 unilaterally and making simla agreement null and void is tantamount to declaring war and hostilities.
Indian behavior on this forum has been nothing but hostile. I very glad modi has come to power. All these stupid pakistanis who used to sing aman ki asha and bhai bhai mantra are realizing that India doesn't want to talk to you or have peace.
I used to disagree with Zaid hamid but his analysis is coming true.

I’ve seen everyone from the likes of liberals to communists oppose the abrogation. And anyway, isn’t pakistan the one breaching the Simla agreement, asking for the US to mediate??

1. I don’t support the lynching of anyone for any reason. Instead, it should be lawfully handled...people shouldn’t take the matter into their own hands.

2. People want to live in the past (common for heavily reactionary people).

3. In the context of India as a nation, that’s not true. Majority of our neighbors have no issues. Regarding my neighborhood, we don’t have such issues

4. I don’t know much regarding propaganda, but maybe there is some false news reported. Same can be said for Pakistan

Just note that I’m relaying my own knowledge and views, but I don’t live in India, so my knowledge won’t be up to the level as someone else.
Shame on you. Without doing anything wrong on my side, you are instigating a moderator to implement your wish.

Thank you.

What is your opinion on the unlawful annexation of J&K?

I never said there aren't Pakistani trolls...there are...many of them. I have seen many of those insults. Things like abusing mother and father...while hurtful can be ignored to a certain extent bcuz at the end of the day they r not real...for example if someone calls somebody else's mother a whore...it doesn't means she actually is a whore.

Whereas this is making fun of and supporting actual human misery. Just an everyday life of a Kashmiri is like hell...from roadblocks to curfews to police brutality...injuring and blinding them with pellet guns...rape, torture, and mass graves. As a human(regardless of ur nationality) no one should laugh at it and post pictures of it proudly...bcuz this is REAL...those high school level insults u r comparing this to hold no meaning when compared to making fun of human misery and torture. They just can't be equated to each other...ever.
Let us agree to disagree. We may try our level best to be neutral, but there will be some bias.

What is your opinion on the unlawful annexation of J&K?
Unlawful according to whom?

I’ve seen everyone from the likes of liberals to communists oppose the abrogation. And anyway, isn’t pakistan the one breaching the Simla agreement, asking for the US to mediate??

Asking someone and actually doing it are two different things.

India , today has violated simla agreement in its entirety. There is no going back now. If IM and Bajwa stay silent and do nothing except hollow lip service then he( IK) should forget next election and army will become very unpopular among Pakistani public.

Let us agree to disagree. We may try our level best to be neutral, but there will be some bias.

Unlawful according to whom?

@waz .. Can we please get rid of this street shitter. He is very subtle and clever with his words but his bias is still leaking.

Back
Top Bottom