What's new

Dear Pakistanis your attention please (future of Indian posting).

A few things;
Firstly confederations work well look at the US and the UK. Secondly this was disputed territory, Modi's government had no right to do this. I'm surprised that you're surprised that people object.
Your 2 examples are federations. Secondly, who decides whether it is right or not? Didn’t China annex and integrate Trans K Tract and Akashi Chin? What would you say about your ally doing it.

It's broken every time India fires shells across the border.

It's usage in debate is based on a false premise.
I’d agree with that. However, I didn’t bring it up.

Lmao...War has been declared and you are still living in la la land and talking about freedom of speech..
What war has declared? No war has declared.and what were you expecting from Indians? There are patriotic people in every nation.they are patriotic just like us.it is their government who makes decisions.i remember many of our members used to make fun of Indian government.we even made fun of them on Feb 27 incident.do you remember that on Feb 26,they intruded deep in our territory?modi has taken many aggressive steps that stunned us.he is aggressive leader,very much a copy of musharraf.rather than blaming Indian members,it is better for us to review our strategies.pdf should change its decision and unban them all.this is totally unfair.

Your 2 examples are federations. Secondly, who decides whether it is right or not? Didn’t China annex and integrate Trans K Tract and Akashi Chin? What would you say about your ally doing it.

I’d agree with that. However, I didn’t bring it up.

See my above post on posting on the correct thread, I'll reply tomorrow.

pdf should change its decision and unban them all.this is totally unfair.

No we won't. We already have a rule of demeaning the Kashmiri struggle yet you want to bring back the droves who were celebrating one of the darkest days in recent history? The time for being nice, nice ended. Just look at the situation; peace overtures offered, airspace reopened, their pilot sent back, roads being built for their pilgrims and we get this in return.

No we won't. We already have a rule of demeaning the Kashmiri struggle yet you want to bring back the droves who were celebrating one of the darkest days in recent history? The time for being nice, nice ended. Just look at the situation; peace overtures offered, airspace reopened, their pilot sent back, roads being built for their pilgrims and we get this in return.
You can criticize that, but there are also people openly supporting the taliban in this forum.

Sir I read your post and I think it was very emotional.sir it's due to our defensive policies and not because of Indian members.we have made mistakes and we should accept our mistakes.look at the corruption in our country.look at our economy.right now,we can't fight a war without external help.let them celebrate.they are indians.what else do you expect from them? Kindly remember that aggressive policies are adopted by our neighbor and not by us.lets face the reality and move on.unban them.make new set of rules.this is the only forum where anyone can express it's views.freedom of speech!

What has happened here? You guys banned almost all senior indian members.this is such a shame.is this forum or war room? Their government is responsible for the actions in Kashmir and not the members.we want freedom of speech.at least give chance to all indian members.there are no set of rules.sometimes our members insult them,their religion as well.why double standards? It is so sad that you guys banned senior indian members.kashmir problem is still unsolved and it still is a bilateral issue.people to people communication is necessary.kindly unban all indian members.make new set of rules.

Abay chup

You can criticize that, but there are also people openly supporting the taliban in this forum.
There are people who expressed excitement because Taliban will enter Kashmir after settling Afghanistan issue. What will Taliban do? Definitely not charity work. Then what of all the people who are excited about the impending violence and terror?

There are people who expressed excitement because Taliban will enter Kashmir after settling Afghanistan issue. What will Taliban do? Definitely not charity work. Then what of all the people who are excited about the impending violence and terror?
Proxy are on both sides.overall,very sad to see almost all indian members banned.saw milspec comment on another forum after ban.it made me sad.

@waz all respect to you for this action,
sir do you know any pakistani govt site or forum where i can send a complaint anonymously regarding a pakistani cricket forum, where indians doing thier propaganda 24/7. its indirectly breaking cyber laws of pakistan.
if you know any, plz share over here or pm me, thanks.

I agree and disagree. I agree in the sense that most Indian posters here are trolls while very few are sensible non jingoistic posters. The troll Indians have been rather insensitive about the plight of Kashmiris.

My disagreement is with enforcing a Pakistani view. One of the main things that made PDF better than forums like Bharat Rakshak and the likes was that it wasn't set up to ONLY show Pakistani narrative while shutting others out. The only time mods should hammer Indian posters(or of any other nationality) is when they r in violation of forum rules. That's my take on this issue.

Today is a day of emotion from both sides...Quite expected...But to ban people for the sake that Indian are supporting the acts of our PM, shows the level of emotional bias that was carried out by the management in this forum... I am the one fully supported waz to ban all Indian across the board...Just to be in a forum people can not change their mindset and feelings..
Rather, i was thinking the reason of the ban should be trolling by Indian and being in sensitive towards members of Pakistan...

Why is that lynching a human is more important than an animal?
Why is the caste system still alive and thriving in this day and age?
Why is it that all your neighbors hate you?
As a nation why do you indulge in so much fake propaganda?

Try to ask the same question in broader context to yourself..You will get your own answer...
Political dispute and Culture of a society are 2 different things....If you are planning to mix it up, then no society is saint either...

Today is a day of emotion from both sides...Quite expected...But to ban people for the sake that Indian are supporting the acts of our PM, shows the level of emotional bias that was carried out by the management in this forum... I am the one fully supported waz to ban all Indian across the board...Just to be in a forum people can not change their mindset and feelings..
Rather, i was thinking the reason of the ban should be trolling by Indian and being in sensitive towards members of Pakistan...

Umm’ No. banning them for their inhumanity...celebrating the deaths of innocent souls? Is it justifiable at any level?

Back
Top Bottom