What's new

Dear Pakistanis your attention please (future of Indian posting).

I don’t see it as being unlawful. It had to be done eventually.
Asking someone and actually doing it are two different things.

India , today has violated simla agreement in its entirety. There is no going back now. If IM and Bajwa stay silent and do nothing except hollow lip service then he( IK) should forget next election and army will become very unpopular among Pakistani public.

@waz .. Can we please get rid of this street shitter. He is very subtle and clever with his words but his bias is still leaking.
Explain how it was violated.

Let us agree to disagree. We may try our level best to be neutral, but there will be some bias.

Unlawful according to whom?
That is fine...bias can indeed exist in all of us despite our best effort. However I'm still in disbelief how u can equate that member's conduct(of promoting/supporting/belittling human suffering) I quoted to personal insults thrown at each other that can be simply ignored. It requires a morally bankrupt human to laugh at someone's misery.

On the contrary, why couldn't the Kashmiris be given more autonomy, and more resources, to live as they want?

The Kashmiris
I don’t understand why one person should be treated better than another. Then every state will need autonomy. It’s just going to become a confederation. Everyone is entitled to live a life as they want as long as they’re obedient to the laws.

Nice try in feigning ignorance.
Tell me which one of the joint statements it violated...I don’t see anything about interesting your country or even bifurcation.

All Indians.. Liberals , moderates and extremist have unified position on Kashmir. Abrogating 370 unilaterally and making simla agreement null and void is tantamount to declaring war and hostilities.
Indian behavior on this forum has been nothing but hostile. I very glad modi has come to power. All these stupid pakistanis who used to sing aman ki asha and bhai bhai mantra are realizing that India doesn't want to talk to you or have peace.
I used to disagree with Zaid hamid but his analysis is coming true.
Whatever they have done is due to the decision of Indian government.we all know this Kashmir problem is not over yet.by banning members from India,we are basically showing our frustration.if you don't like someone comment,you can warn him/her.we know abusing is not allowed but suddenly ban on almost all indian members is truly unjustified and unfair.this is not PDF,this looks like some kind of war room.we aren't this type of people.i agree that they ban pakistani members on their forums but we are different people.we are just showing frustration.remember this Kashmir issue is still unsolved.

That is fine...bias can indeed exist in all of us despite our best effort. However I'm still in disbelief how u can equate that member's conduct(of promoting/supporting/belittling human suffering) I quoted to personal insults thrown at each other that can be simply ignored. It requires a morally bankrupt human to laugh at someone's misery.
You are putting words in my mouth. As I said, we agree to disagree.

Last edited:
Whatever they have done is due to the decision of Indian government.we all know this Kashmir problem is not over yet.by banning members from India,we are basically showing our frustration.if you don't like someone comment,you can warn him/her.we know abusing is not allowed but suddenly ban on almost all indian members is truly unjustified and unfair.this is not PDF,this looks like some kind of war room.we aren't this type of people.i agree that they ban pakistani members on their forums but we are different people.we are just showing frustration.remember this Kashmir issue is still unsolved.

Lmao...War has been declared and you are still living in la la land and talking about freedom of speech..

The Simla agreement is a red herring, and repeatedly touted by Indians for obvious, although false, reasons.

(ii) That the two countries are resolved to settle their differences by peaceful means through bilateral negotiations or by any other peaceful means mutually agreed upon between them.

I don’t understand why one person should be treated better than another. Then every state will need autonomy. It’s just going to become a confederation. Everyone is entitled to live a life as they want as long as they’re obedient to the laws.

Tell me which one of the joint statements it violated...I don’t see anything about interesting your country or even bifurcation.
No he cannot discuss with you. Looks like his main contribution is runnning to @waz

The Simla agreement is a red herring, and repeatedly touted by Indians for obvious, although false, reasons.
Pakistan would have violated it during Kargil.

Lmao...War has been declared and you are still living in la la land and talking about freedom of speech..
I heard the same thing during the last major flare up.

A few things;
Firstly confederations work well look at the US and the UK. Secondly this was disputed territory, Modi's government had no right to do this. I'm surprised that you're surprised that people object.

Pakistan would have violated it during Kargil.

I heard the same thing during the last major flare up.

Kargil happened because of Siachen. You guys violated it first.

A few things;
Firstly confederations work well look at the US and the UK. Secondly this was disputed territory, Modi's government had no right to do this. I'm surprised that you're surprised that people object.

I am surprised that you still haven't figured out all Hindu Indians are the same when it comes to Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom