What's new

Dear Pakistanis your attention please (future of Indian posting).

Such people should be banned, same goes with those who are vocally supporting terrorists.

Indians have played with emotions of Pakistani's, A lot of people here are Kashmiri's and their relatives have died fighting Indians for Kashmir, and Indians on this forum cheering for those 100,000 Kashmiri's , making fun of their weakness and Oppression is unacceptable, hence you are seeing the Mass ban on Indians .

Indians have played with emotions of Pakistani's, A lot of people here are Kashmiri's and their relatives have died fighting Indians for Kashmir, and Indians on this forum cheering for those 100,000 Kashmiri's , making fun of their weakness and Oppression is unacceptable, hence you are seeing the Mass ban on Indians .
Are those Indians referring to the Kashmiris dead fighting India or just normal civilians?

Well if u wanna get all technical about it...Afghan Taliban are not designated as terrorists.
https://www.voanews.com/usa/why-isnt-afghan-taliban-us-list-foreign-terror-groups

So if u wanna go down that same beaten road of Indians accusing Pakistanis of differentiating between good Taliban and bad Taliban...u should take up that debate with the US.
I was referring to your good old friend Afghan taliban. Their acts seem to make a textbook definition of terrorism.
ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/
noun
noun: terrorism
  1. the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
    "the fight against terrorism"

Today is a day of emotion from both sides...Quite expected...But to ban people for the sake that Indian are supporting the acts of our PM, shows the level of emotional bias that was carried out by the management in this forum... I am the one fully supported waz to ban all Indian across the board...Just to be in a forum people can not change their mindset and feelings..
Rather, i was thinking the reason of the ban should be trolling by Indian and being in sensitive towards members of Pakistan
To my knowledge he only went after the insensitive and morally bankrupt idiots. Sane Indian members who are not making fun of the plight of Kashmiri ppl are still here...still not banned.

I was referring to your good old friend Afghan taliban. Their acts seem to make a textbook definition of terrorism.
ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/
noun
noun: terrorism
  1. the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
    "the fight against terrorism"
Amazing...now go argue that with the US. Pakistan and Pakistanis don't get to decide who is labelled a terrorist and who is not. That power lies squarely with the US together with the western countries.

@waz Bring the hammer down. Hard. Bring it down. Our kindness has made the hyenas bold. The majority of Indians on this forum actually bring it's overall quality down as they have nothing productive to add, only toxic statements that waste time of serious members. So I think you're doing this forum a favour by getting rid of them. It's obvious that you must permanently ban the Indians who spread toxicity here. It's the only way. You won't change them as they harbour a toxic mind. :sniper:

To my knowledge he only went after the insensitive and morally bankrupt idiots. Sane Indian members who are not making fun of the plight of Kashmiri ppl are still here...still not banned.

Amazing...now go argue that with the US. Pakistan and Pakistanis don't get to decide who is labelled a terrorist and who is not. That power lies squarely with the US together with the western countries.
The definition speaks for itself.

You are putting words in my mouth. As I said, we agree to disagree.
I didn't put words in ur mouth. This is how the conversation went in summary.

I messaged waz...about not letting this forum go down the path of crap like Bharat Rakshak...only go after idiotic, jingoistic trolls.

U quoted me...talking about that subject and said that there are also Pakistani trolls who hurl insults.

I replied to u...quoting a post of "Count Dracula"(where he had made memes out of mass graves and police brutality against Kashmiris) that there is a difference between just basic chest thumping and threatening to nuke each other as compared to making fun of and legitimizing the oppression of a ppl(Kashmiris in this case).

U replied back...saying that "I have seen ppl make comments about mothers and father's...are those ok with u?"

To this I said...at the end of the day these insults are minor and don't mean much...moreover they are ignorable...just bcuz someone says that someone's mother is a whore wouldn't actually make it so. THIS IS NOT AT ALL EQUIVALENT TO LAUGHING AT A PPL'S MASS GRAVES.

So in conclusion...I specifically pointed out a CERTAIN TYPE OF BEHAVIOR...in it's exact form. I quoted the post to show an example...and I listed clearly that one has to be morally bankrupt to laugh at and make fun of someone's misery.
U on the other hand chose neither to condemn it...nor just to simply remain silent...instead u started to justify it with the "hey don't point fingers at us look at ur own ppl's behavior" type of reasoning...but it's not at all equivalent behavior is it?

So tell me where did I put words in ur mouth? Did u not use that "justification"(of Pakistani trolls) as if they were "equivalent" behaviors?

If I somehow still got wrong the point u were trying to make...why don't u just say it and clear any misunderstandings?

The definition speaks for itself.
Like I said...u don't need to convince me...go convince the ppl in charge of designating which group is a terrorist organization and which is not.

Last edited:
I don't know ........ but management of this forum has been too kind or on purpose ignored .... @MilSpec was / is a think tank here, a bakht, a sanghi, a closet hindu extremist ..... promoted and kept in high esteem and ranks ....... if that little piece of sh*t comes back as a think tank, then I don't know what was the need for this whole exercise.........

I am bit late ....... else I would have said this before, when this little sanghi was not banned yet so he could read it.

I don't know ........ but management of this forum has been too kind or on purpose ignored .... @MilSpec was / is a think tank here, a bakht, a sanghi, a closet hindu extremist ..... promoted and kept in high esteem and ranks ....... if that little piece of sh*t comes back as a think tank, then I don't know what was the need for this whole exercise.........

I am bit late ....... else I would have said this before, when this little sanghi was not banned yet so he could read it.
Even zionists, everyone was and is welcome here. Diversity is our motto.

Even zionists, everyone was and is welcome here. Diversity is our motto.

Unlike our little sanghi ..... the Zionists or whoever, they don't hide their true self and intentions (at least on PDF). And I didn't say anything about banning or not banning ........ I said "if that piece of sh*t little sanghi comes back as a Think Tank, then this whole exercise of banning extremist hindus is useless".

100% agreed.

Back
Top Bottom