What's new

Dear Pakistanis your attention please (future of Indian posting).

Unlike our little sanghi ..... the Zionists or whoever, they don't hide their true self and intentions (at least on PDF). And I didn't say anything about banning or not banning ........ I said "if that piece of sh*t little sanghi comes back as a Think Tank, then this whole exercise of banning extremist hindus is useless".
Disease is necessary for immune system.
Keeps body healthy.

Only to a limit. Even therapeutic durgs become toxic after certain levels.
Drugs do, but not bacteria. It's other factors that makes an immune system weak.
From the forums point of view, a Sanghi reminds us the lessons we tend to forget.
I LOVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH, gives clarity of purpose.

Prevention sounds better than cure.
Ziada prevention se mammy daddy bachy peda hoty hain. Woh bachy jinko ham hamid mir k naam se janty hain. Jinhain Quid ghalat nazar aata hai. Jinko India main dost hi dost nazar aaty hain.

Ziada prevention se mammy daddy bachy peda hoty hain. Woh bachy jinko ham hamid mir k naam se janty hain. Jinhain Quid ghalat nazar aata hai. Jinko India main dost hi dost nazar aaty hain.

G app aman ka tamasha brigade ki baat kar rahay hain ........ and somehow you wish that tamasha to go on unchecked here?

Please stop pleading this pos's case with me, there are more honorable indian members here, members who I won't hesitate to respect even if they don't wish well for me and my country.

G app aman ka tamasha brigade ki baat kar rahay hain ........ and somehow you wish that tamasha to go on unchecked here?

Please stop pleading this pos's case with me, there are more honorable indian members here, members who I won't hesitate to respect even if they don't wish well for me and my country.

No that's not case.

Dear respected kin, elders, friends, brothers and sisters,

As you know today saw the government of Narendra Modi abrogate article 370 and end the status of Kashmir, a status promised to it at independence.

However this thread is not about history, it's about respect. Having being here since the very beginning (13 years) and even before i.e. the sites where I could count those of Pakistani origin on one hand, or the forerunner of this site where we defended our fatherland, I have never been so angry and humiliated by the constant gloating of Indian posters on this thread;

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/govt-of-india-revokes-article-370-of-indian-occupied-kashmir.629735/

We've had photos of a young Modi put up (article 370 removal behind him), posts about how they're going to buy houses in the Valley, taunts about how Pakistan can't do anything etc.
How can this possibly be allowed here, where is our sense of self-respect?

My first reaction was to literally want to get rid of each and every one of them. But I stepped back and realised there are a few, and again in just single digits that don't deserve such an exclusion from here. However the vast majority of them are elated and simply laugh behind our backs with their friends on how the bewaqoof Pakistanis allow us on here in the name of free speech.

Enough of this tolerance, it's always ever been one way anyway. We allow open views on our forums, they ban us on theirs, we build roads for their pilgrims they revoke article 370. Things have changed in Kashmir things will change for the majority of them.

I will ban any of them for taking delight in this decision, goading us, taunts, idiotic memes etc. If that means virtually all of them so be it.

@Irfan Baloch
@WebMaster
@Horus
@The Eagle
@Arsalan
@Dubious
@Oscar
@Zaki

The political move of Indian government to revoke the special status of Kashmir only confirms the failure of Indian forces to control Kashmir. Anyone gloating about it either do not understand some very basic things OR is doing it just to save face and troll.

Excellent decision! 100% behind it.

tenor.gif

@waz

A much awaited decision and the right one brother. For far too long these termites have been let loose attacking us, spreading propaganda and celebrating the murders of Kashmiris.

This war will need to be faught on social media as well and that's where we all come in. Counter and crush them wherever we can, that's a must. Aman Ka tamasha has to end for good.

You have my full backing on this.

No more Indian TTs ... No more any special privileges.

'Hindu is incorrigible' - our Quaid nailed it and we should never forget that.

This is a free and open forum, no? We know what India did is beyond wrong but you can't simply let your emotions do everything because of imbeciles being c*nts. It would be understandable if you ban people that violate forum rules since you you would be enforcing established rules as a moderator. But you can't just ban out of feelings. It would set a bad precedent.
It's not a platform for hate speech!

Back
Top Bottom