What's new

Dear Pakistanis your attention please (future of Indian posting).

waz

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dear respected kin, elders, friends, brothers and sisters,

As you know today saw the government of Narendra Modi abrogate article 370 and end the status of Kashmir, a status promised to it at independence.

However this thread is not about history, it's about respect. Having being here since the very beginning (13 years) and even before i.e. the sites where I could count those of Pakistani origin on one hand, or the forerunner of this site where we defended our fatherland, I have never been so angry and humiliated by the constant gloating of Indian posters on this thread;

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/govt-of-india-revokes-article-370-of-indian-occupied-kashmir.629735/

We've had photos of a young Modi put up (article 370 removal behind him), posts about how they're going to buy houses in the Valley, taunts about how Pakistan can't do anything etc.
How can this possibly be allowed here, where is our sense of self-respect?

My first reaction was to literally want to get rid of each and every one of them. But I stepped back and realised there are a few, and again in just single digits that don't deserve such an exclusion from here. However the vast majority of them are elated and simply laugh behind our backs with their friends on how the bewaqoof Pakistanis allow us on here in the name of free speech.

Enough of this tolerance, it's always ever been one way anyway. We allow open views on our forums, they ban us on theirs, we build roads for their pilgrims they revoke article 370. Things have changed in Kashmir things will change for the majority of them.

I will ban any of them for taking delight in this decision, goading us, taunts, idiotic memes etc. If that means virtually all of them so be it.

@Irfan Baloch
@WebMaster
@Horus
@The Eagle
@Arsalan
@Dubious
@Oscar
@Zaki

Last edited:
@Mangus Ortus Novem Sir Waz thinking about same line . @waz one suggestion.why indian posters still allowed on PDF?first they did not add any good contribution in any discussion always one dimensional sanghies they are.They deprived the same privileges to Kashmiries in IOK also as sign of solidarity we should banned them on PDF at least for 2 weeks or month or until they open internet for IOK Kashmiries?

This is a free and open forum, no? We know what India did is beyond wrong but you can't simply let your emotions do everything because of imbeciles being c*nts. It would be understandable if you ban people that violate forum rules since you you would be enforcing established rules as a moderator. But you can't just ban out of feelings. It would set a bad precedent.

@Mangus Ortus Novem Sir Waz thinking about same line . @waz one suggestion.why indian posters still allowed on PDF?first they did not add any good contribution in any discussion always one dimensional sanghies they are.They deprived the same privileges to Kashmiries in IOK also as sign of solidarity we should banned them on PDF at least for 2 weeks or month or until they open internet for IOK Kashmiries?

Change happening within one hour of my posting bro, just you watch.

This is a free and open forum, no? We know what India did is beyond wrong but you can't simply let your emotions do everything because of imbeciles being c*nts. It would be understandable if you ban people that violate forum rules since you you would be enforcing established rules as a moderator. But you can't just ban out of feelings. It would set a bad precedent.

It's not just about feelings friend, it's about our very identity.

This is a free and open forum, no? We know what India did is beyond wrong but you can't simply let your emotions do everything because of imbeciles being c*nts. It would be understandable if you ban people that violate forum rules since you you would be enforcing established rules as a moderator.

Any free and open forum in India or for that matter in Bangladesh where Pakistanis can express their views?? Good bad, senile, vitriol, xenophobic all of them. Why a Pakistani forum and not reciprocated by India or B'desh.

Some plausible reasons.

Dear respected kin, elders, friends, brothers and sisters,

As you know today saw the government of Narendra Modi abrogate article 370 and end the status of Kashmir, a status promised to it at independence.

However this thread is not about history, it's about respect. Having being here since the very beginning (13 years) and even before i.e. the sites where I could count those of Pakistani origin on one hand, or the forerunner of this site where we defended our fatherland, I have never been so angry and humiliated by the constant gloating of Indian posters on this thread;

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/govt-of-india-revokes-article-370-of-indian-occupied-kashmir.629735/

We've had photos of a young Modi put up (article 370 removal behind him), posts about how they're going to buy houses in the Valley, taunts about how Pakistan can't do anything etc.
How can this possibly be allowed here, where is our sense of self-respect?

My first reaction was to literally want to get rid of each and every one of them. But I stepped back and realised there are a few, and again in just single digits that don't deserve such an exclusion from here. However the vast majority of them are elated and simply laugh behind our backs with their friends on how the bewaqoof Pakistanis allow us on here in the name of free speech.

Enough of this tolerance, it's always ever been one way anyway. We allow open views on our forums, they ban us on theirs, we build roads for their pilgrims they revoke article 370. Things have changed in Kashmir things will not change for the majority of them.

I will ban any of them for taking delight in this decision, goading us, taunts, idiotic memes etc. If that means virtually all of them so be it.

@Irfan Baloch
@WebMaster
@Horus
@The Eagle
@Arsalan
@Dubious
@Oscar
@Zaki
If Indians ban Pakistanis on their defense forum then you are entitled to do the same here.

Brother,

I was just starting the Thread of Solidarity that we just talked... however, @waz has taken the action.

I say... Paks, don't fall for the so called 'rational' ones or balanced ones...

Was Jinnah, Our Father, not wise?

He didn't fall for flattery / fake brotherhood messages / threats...

Let us for Once Act on Our Father's Advice....

No one in the world is going to come and help us... Kashmir is Pakistan's Soul... never forget it!

Remember what Quaid e Azam said about Kashmir!!!

@waz Brother, there are some wannabe ethnofascists showing PakFlag as well... kindly be equally ruthless with them...

I say BAN them all!

Either this Forum is going to Defend Pakistan or it should change its name!

Sick and tired of them being allowed to post Indian propaganda on our forum.

Very interesting first reaction I must say.

I'll start going about what I have outlined after an hour, that gives them sufficient time to take things in.

There are a few sane folk here from india and we all know them.
But there have been many new comers who are just trolls. And their posts are no different than what they would post on their own forums with no other intention but to mock and live in their own fool's paradise.

I'll say its not about indians or whoever. Anyone who does not respect the lives of any people on the planet and happens to mock the plight of the oppressed and favor the oppressor should not be on any forum that has the word Pakistan in it.
And this includes some monkeys from within us as well...

Back
Top Bottom