What's new

Dear Pakistanis your attention please (future of Indian posting).

Ultimately, it IS a Pakistani forum and I am still ardently in favour of not allowing any of them to be think think tanks or things of that nature. However, things like this aren't quite as grandiose and do add some spice to the forum. So long as they don't insult Islam I really couldn't care.

But this is up to the mods, not me.

Treat your enemy like a enemy

The Indians are our enemy

Jinnah was right about the Hindus and the Kashmiris get it, even the Indian Muslims are understanding now

It is imperative we support the people of Kashmir against their enemies and foreign dark Hindus who seek to make a pure Pak Kashmir dirty with their presence

Ban them on here,ban indian products,ban indian visa,ban border,ban indian seriels movies each and everything.ban airspace, ban every indian diplomats,ban modi,kick our ambassadors out of indian consulate.
Someone tell MC BC imran khan that india will never ever make a peace with Pakistan so we must treat animals like animals.
If PDF isnt banning these BC indians i am leaving.
Enough is enough.

@waz Probably the intense reactions to this mate.. But i know you're better than this.. The reason PDF is held in higher regard is simply because of it's tolerance and open discussions unlike Indian and other hyper nationalist petulant forums out there.. Why become the same like them ? Divergent views enhance the forum not dilute it as long as they are within the stipulated rules

Cheers

I'm with you 100% of the way @waz. Zero tolerance for scum.

Anyone who wants to discuss with respect is welcome to stay, anyone who wants to wave their micropenis around, can do it on bharat ratshit forum.

My opinion is a little different.. Allow them here.. Today hasn't changed anything in Kashmir. It was under a forced occupation and after amendment, it will remain under forced occupation.

Any action from our side will prove that something has changed.. this is what they want us to believe and unfortunately most of us have believed them.

Things will remain like before in Kashmir.. No one, not even a single ex-terrorist Indian army official will buy any land in Kashmir, and if they do, he/ she will not live there.

Just wait for a few months, these same guys will be weeping for continuous killing of their terrorist army supporters at the hands of Mujahideen, when we and them get free from Afghanistan.. a facilitated passageway is everything they want from Pakistan and now is the time when Pakistan puts all the treaties aside and let them go in.. Their purpose is to either live as a winner or die as a martyr in the way of Allah, let them achieve it.. only facilitation will do the trick.

I only want that the Mujahideen don't take any action by themselves.. they do it with the help of GoP.. and there should be zero links to Pakistan of any attacks on Indian terrorist army..

Thank yourselves lucky that I came back from it. The rest applies to all.
Hey man,
If you really think banning me from posting here is going to change things for the good, if so, if it does provide relief to you and others here, please do go ahead by all means. Just notify me once so I can say good bye to the others.

Regards
Milspec.

This is what some of us were referring to in the morning.. even Pro Indian Kashmiris have turned against India.

You can control a population divided in 50-50 on something, you can't control an entire population united on something..

No article, or revocation of an article will stop Kashmiris to continue what they were doing earlier.. and now they have the support of the other 50% as well..

@waz Probably the intense reactions to this mate.. But i know you're better than this.. The reason PDF is held in higher regard is simply because of it's tolerance and open discussions unlike Indian and other hyper nationalist petulant forums out there.. Why become the same like them ? Divergent views enhance the forum not dilute it as long as they are within the stipulated rules

Cheers

Bro you're a time tested friend of mine on here and the forum in general. But this has gone too far now. One of our posters put it simply as the internet and other freedoms have been taken from the people of Kashmir and yet we have them celebrating here. NOT on my watch.

I'm counting the minutes down.

Hey man,
If you really think banning me from posting here is going to change things for the good, if so, if it does provide relief to you and others here, please do go ahead by all means. Just notify me once so I can say good bye to the others.

Regards
Milspec.

If you go celebrate 370 then I will do, don't worry.

If folks celebrate Modi's resolve you haven't seen ours yet. This one of many things.

Regards.

If you go celebrate 370 then I will do, don't worry.

If folks celebrate Modi's resolve you haven't seen ours yet. This one of many things.

Regards.

You do realize that abrogation of Article 370 was in the NDA's manifesto, right?

My opinion is a little different.. Allow them here.. Today hasn't changed anything in Kashmir. It was under a forced occupation and after amendment, it will remain under forced occupation.

Any action from our side will prove that something has changed.. this is what they want us to believe and unfortunately most of us have believed them.

Things will remain like before in Kashmir.. No one, not even a single ex-terrorist Indian army official will buy any land in Kashmir, and if they do, he/ she will not live there.

Just wait for a few months, these same guys will be weeping for continuous killing of their terrorist army supporters at the hands of Mujahideen, when we and them get free from Afghanistan.. a facilitated passageway is everything they want from Pakistan and now is the time when Pakistan puts all the treaties aside and let them go in.. Their purpose is to either live as a winner or die as a martyr in the way of Allah, let them achieve it.. only facilitation will do the trick.

I only want that the Mujahideen don't take any action by themselves.. they do it with the help of GoP.. and there should be zero links to Pakistan of any attacks on Indian terrorist army..

We've waited enough now and look what we got in return bro. The rest is out of our control but we can influence and start things up.
It starts here.

You do realize that abrogation of Article 370 was in the NDA's manifesto, right?

Plenty of things are in the manifestos of many parties, they don't always go ahead with them.
Anyway, they can all die.
This thread isn't for such a discussion.

Back
Top Bottom