What's new

Dear Pakistanis your attention please (future of Indian posting).

In all my years on PDF I have found @waz to be cool headed and very balanced mod. He is so balanced that some time I thought he favours India too much :D. However, majority of Indian members have been gloating about openly killing innocent Kashmiris since a long time but today, they crossed all the red line. Though I'm sure that this revoking of article 370 will help the Kashmiri freedom struggle a lot but still it will result in more bloodshed. The these Gangadeshi are blood thirsty zombies and terrorist supporters. Now I think Pakistan should openly support the militant struggle as per our religion and every morality and international law, it is the right of the indigenous people to win their struggle and push back occupation forces.

Hey man,
If you really think banning me from posting here is going to change things for the good, if so, if it does provide relief to you and others here, please do go ahead by all means. Just notify me once so I can say good bye to the others.

Regards
Milspec.
Why getting so touchy man?
I am more concerned about next BJP stunt.

Its our turn and out time to show solidarity with Kashmiries.All i m suggesting till they allow the internet access in IOK, banned indians posters here.Why they get privileges which they denied to our Kashmiries brothers/sisters?PDF mean Pakistan defence forum and KASHMIR IS PAKISTAN
This is what some of us were referring in the morning.. even Pro Indian Kashmiris have turned against India.

You can control a population divided in 50-50 on something, you can't control an entire population united on something..

No article, or revocation of an article will stop Kashmiris to continue what they were doing earlier.. and now they have the support of the other 50% as well..

Bro you're a time tested friend of mine on here and the forum in general. But this has gone too far now. One of our posters put it simply as the internet and other freedoms have been taken from the people of Kashmir and yet we have them celebrating here. NOT on my watch.

I'm counting the minutes down.

Fair dinkum bro.. Do what you think is right, You haven't been far off the mark in that regard as far as i know from the time i joined the forum.. The situation is fluid perhaps let the dust settle down would be my only advice.. Best

We've waited enough now and look what we got in return bro. The rest is out of our control but we can influence and start things up.
It starts here.
Well, I agree if we become more strict on Indians crossing the limits on Kashmiri sufferings, but I think we should continue to tolerate others who just disagree with our point of view.

This is a free and open forum, no? We know what India did is beyond wrong but you can't simply let your emotions do everything because of imbeciles being c*nts. It would be understandable if you ban people that violate forum rules since you you would be enforcing established rules as a moderator. But you can't just ban out of feelings. It would set a bad precedent.

Please read what he wrote.
I will ban any of them for taking delight in this decision, goading us, taunts, idiotic memes etc. ]

I was pointing to my some dearest friends how lucky we are.Jo bhi hai jaisa bhi hai Allah ka shukur hamara apna mulk hai hamary pass thanx to Jinnah vision.Larky tayyar ho jaa agar PDF kuch nahi kartaa sahi syy full trolling karnii hai sab indians ki ban lagay yah negative rating
she is your avg everyday pokitcian who will do anything to stay relevant! now she fears for her political future she was all praise for hindu india when they kept her in power and now she is talking about two nation theory!

In all my years on PDF I have found @waz to be cool headed and very balanced mod. He is so balanced that some time I thought he favours India too much :D. However, majority of Indian members have been gloating about openly killing innocent Kashmiris since a long time but today, they crossed all the red line. Though I'm sure that this revoking of article 370 will help the Kashmiri freedom struggle a lot but still it will result in more bloodshed. The these Gangadeshi are blood thirsty zombies and terrorist supporters. Now I think Pakistan should openly support the militant struggle as per our religion and every morality and international law, it is the right of the indigenous people to win their struggle and push back occupation forces.

Dude we have them an inch they took miles. Take a look at that thread and their elation...That says it all about them. Anyway, it's time to make our moves, token, small, big whatever.

A big LOL for this thread from me.

Bye, bye a$$hole. You had the honour of being the first.

What a stupid thread @waz. did not expect this from you. this forum is for expressing views and if people are happy about scrapping article 370 then they will express their happiness about it. But yes i agree its a pakistani forum. I agree your first thought was right. Block every India i say.

Back
Top Bottom