Dear Pakistanis your attention please (future of Indian posting).

I was pointing to my some dearest friends how lucky we are.Jo bhi hai jaisa bhi hai Allah ka shukur hamara apna mulk hai hamary pass thanx to Jinnah vision.Larky tayyar ho jaa agar PDF kuch nahi kartaa sahi syy full trolling karnii hai sab indians ki ban lagay yah negative rating
always ready to troll these arrogant delusional baboons!!

but on topic i think hum fazul emotional ho rahay hain and like in past our leaders political and military have sold kashmir for few dollars and all they will do is condemn shout bark! india has decleared war today by annexing kashmir and shouting wont change their decision!

What a stupid thread @waz. did not expect this from you. this forum is for expressing views and if people are happy about scrapping article 370 then they will express their happiness about it. But yes i agree its a pakistani forum. I agree your first thought was right. Block every India i say.
How about giving access to internet in Kashmir?

What a stupid thread @waz. did not expect this from you. this forum is for expressing views and if people are happy about scrapping article 370 then they will express their happiness about it. But yes i agree its a pakistani forum. I agree your first thought was right. Block every India i say.
**** off!

Fair dinkum bro.. Do what you think is right, You haven't been far off the mark in that regard as far as i know from the time i joined the forum.. The situation is fluid perhaps let the dust settle down would be my only advice.. Best

As a friend I shall take your comments on board bro.

Dear respected kin, elders, friends, brothers and sisters,

As you know today saw the government of Narendra Modi abrogate article 370 and end the status of Kashmir, a status promised to it at independence.

However this thread is not about history, it's about respect. Having being here since the very beginning (13 years) and even before i.e. the sites where I could count those of Pakistani origin on one hand, or the forerunner of this site where we defended our fatherland, I have never been so angry and humiliated by the constant gloating of Indian posters on this thread;

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/govt-of-india-revokes-article-370-of-indian-occupied-kashmir.629735/

We've had photos of a young Modi put up (article 370 removal behind him), posts about how they're going to buy houses in the Valley, taunts about how Pakistan can't do anything etc.
How can this possibly be allowed here, where is our sense of self-respect?

My first reaction was to literally want to get rid of each and every one of them. But I stepped back and realised there are a few, and again in just single digits that don't deserve such an exclusion from here. However the vast majority of them are elated and simply laugh behind our backs with their friends on how the bewaqoof Pakistanis allow us on here in the name of free speech.

Enough of this tolerance, it's always ever been one way anyway. We allow open views on our forums, they ban us on theirs, we build roads for their pilgrims they revoke article 370. Things have changed in Kashmir things will change for the majority of them.

I will ban any of them for taking delight in this decision, goading us, taunts, idiotic memes etc. If that means virtually all of them so be it.

@Irfan Baloch
@WebMaster
@Horus
@The Eagle
@Arsalan
@Dubious
@Oscar
@Zaki
Great initiative and bold decision but may be you will not get much support from owner of this forum who needs more user to run and at some point he may be correct as well.

As for as you concern or idiotic Indian poster thinks they are going to buy land and settled there just like Jewish settlements ....they are welcomed to face they band by locals....further BJP Govt till now remove only 370 not 35A which means still no Indians / non-native Kashmirs can buy land or property there.

As per reports they are going to remove 35A also after assessing the situation in order to change demography of Kashmir which is a serious matter for Pakistan, we must not sit down and wait for imminent genocide of Kashmiris we must opt for military action.....Allah SWT is the best planner.
@Khafee @Rashid Mahmood @Major Sam @Burhan Wani @Dubious @Arsalan

Emotions shows how much value is our relations.Bahar waly kissi ko koi takleef hu aur wohi takleef ghar walo ko hu tu farq nahi hota emotions ka??? its define us
always ready to troll these arrogant delusional baboons!!

but on topic i think hum fazul emotional ho rahay hain and like in past our leaders political and military have sold kashmir for few dollars and all they will do is condemn shout bark! india has decleared war today by annexing kashmir and shouting wont change their decision!

Hey man,
If you really think banning me from posting here is going to change things for the good, if so, if it does provide relief to you and others here, please do go ahead by all means. Just notify me once so I can say good bye to the others.

Milspec.

Sir, you are one of the senior members here. No sane citizen of India will accept such decision.