What's new

Dear Pakistanis your attention please (future of Indian posting).

Everything is wrong with it! Your're putting the forum into disrepute. The ban was taken in agreement with the rest of the admin team, you have no grounds to call it illegal.
Of course the Indian members didn't bring the resolution but they sure celebrated. I couldn't give a stone's about how many 'senior members' that were banned, they gloated and got they deserved.
Just whose side are you on?
I'll wait for the other moderators on this.

Come on waz! They are indians and patriotic just like us.communication is necessary.it is so sad that their government hasn't provided us any chance to talk about kashmir but again this is not their mistake.i am not saying that I am supporting them but their reaction and celebration was expected.you banned unlimited number of Indian members just because they are indians.sir we aren't this type of people.wait for final solution of kashmir.they can't kill kashmiri within days.it is impossible for them to kill all kashmiri.i have no idea why higher authorities decided to ban them.it is so sad.

What is wrong in this comment? Ban was completely illegal and not justified.waz ban on indian members will not solve our problems.it is our mistake that we are in this situation.there are many reasons,wrong policies,defensive mindset.indian members didn't bring resolution to remove 370. It is Amit shah.blaming them is not the right method.they were senior members.

Oh my God waz! You are taking screenshots of my comments on other forums.i just can't believe this.this looks like indian defence forum.you are so aggressive and higher authority also are with you.ban is not justified sir.you are very aggressive man.calm down.kashmir is not going anywhere.they can't force them,kill them or transfer them to other location within days.

@waz He is one of those who break rank in the hour of need. If he was in the army in the middle of battle, he would've been shot by now by a senior officer.

@waz He is one of those who break rank in the hour of need. If he was in the army in the middle of battle, he would've been shot by now by a senior officer.
Emotions running high on both sides.think with your mind,not with your heart.call me traitor or whatever you like but we aren't this type of people.wevare different people with different values.

Come on waz! They are indians and patriotic just like us.communication is necessary.it is so sad that their government hasn't provided us any chance to talk about kashmir but again this is not their mistake.i am not saying that I am supporting them but their reaction and celebration was expected.you banned unlimited number of Indian members just because they are indians.sir we aren't this type of people.wait for final solution of kashmir.they can't kill kashmiri within days.it is impossible for them to kill all kashmiri.i have no idea why higher authorities decided to ban them.it is so sad.

I couldn't care less, they crossed a line and this something you need to understand . They're old enough to understand what they were doing, what would you have us do let them come on here and just laugh at our faces whilst our kin face destruction? You also seem to underestimate them, go look at project Gujarat and what they plan for the valley.
Nothing is sad about their banning.
Your own future on here will be discussed soon.

Last edited:
@waz he is old nut case.In 27th feb thread he was only Pakistani (at least by flags ) supported indian claims of F 16 shooting . some other guy tackled him bring out all of his history incl his twitter account.He mostly use PDF info and support indian narrative to get more indians followers .They ridiculed him so hard to have fun and that lame duck always excuse. check his indian defence forum and his famous Akhnoor dagger tweet (HRK awarded him those negative rating as he cant kick him out ) .Iss londy ka life main ek hi purpose hai.Indian followers ki madad sy twitter py Sunny leone ko beat karna fan following main as both giving indian same thing ...dont ask me to explain mujhe py hi ban lag jana hai :p:

https://*********************/forum...ainst-pakistani-terrorism-2019.81456/page-523
@Arsalan 345 explain this.

So the actions were pathetic were they? After they shoved their love of crushing Kashmir's freedom right at our faces.
What are you doing on an Indian defence forum comforting them?

upload_2019-8-6_21-56-33-png.572879

@Irfan Baloch
@WebMaster
@Horus
@The Eagle
@Arsalan
@Dubious
@Oscar
@Zaki

I couldn't care less, they crossed a line and this something you need to understand . They're older enough to understand what they were doing, what would you have us do let them come on here and just laugh at our faces whilst our kin face destruction? You also seem to underestimate them, go look at project Gujarat and what they plan for the valley.
Nothing is sad about their banning.
Your own future on here will be discussed soon.

Sir you have authority and obviously you have support.my future is now in question here.sir how many times we will run away from reality? You know situation on afghan border.you know our economy.right now we can't afford war.you know our failure on diplomatic front.they are all our mistakes.during Musharraf time,we were strong and aggressive.right now no money to fight.how can we take revenge in this situation? This is why I urged above to use mind and not heart.god bless Pakistan! Thanks.

@waz he is old nut case.In 27th feb thread he was only Pakistani (at least by flags ) supported indian claims of F 16 shooting . some other guy tackled him bring out all of his history incl his twitter account.He mostly use PDF info and support indian narrative to get more indians followers .They ridiculed him so hard to have fun and that lame duck always excuse. check his indian defence forum and his famous Akhnoor dagger tweet (HRK awarded him those negative rating as he cant kick him out ) .Iss londy ka life main ek hi purpose hai.Indian followers ki madad sy twitter py Sunny leone ko beat karna fan following main as both giving indian same thing ...dont ask me to explain mujhe py hi ban lag jana hai :p:

https://*********************/forum...ainst-pakistani-terrorism-2019.81456/page-523

They know it.i accepted later that I became fool.why are you bringing akhnoor here? Everyone commits mistake.i committed this mistake.it is so sad that there are so many people who want me to ban.i Don't know what is going on here.

God! This seems to be getting worse, I just realised that was him as well. Thank you.

Sir you have authority and obviously you have support.my future is now in question here.sir how many times we will run away from reality? You know situation on afghan border.you know our economy.right now we can't afford war.you know our failure on diplomatic front.they are all our mistakes.during Musharraf time,we were strong and aggressive.right now no money to fight.how can we take revenge in this situation? This is why I urged above to use mind and not heart.god bless Pakistan! Thanks.

Brother it's all good don't worry but I will make it very simple now and for everyone here.

You stand with your people i.e. US or with them, there is no in-between.

Stop posting about this on their forum that's what I ask, even better if you stop going there but that's your choice.

God! This seems to be getting worse, I just realised that was him as well. Thank you.

Brother it's all good don't worry but I will make it very simple now and for everyone here.

You stand with your people i.e. US or with them, there is no in-between.

Stop posting about this on their forum that's what I ask, even better if you stop going there but that's your choice.

Oh God! Sir I want you to give me some time before you can ban me because I want to write a comment here.obviously I am on your side but use mind sir.heart wants revenge.heart wants war but use mind.

Oh God! Sir I want you to give me some time before you can ban me because I want to write a comment here.obviously I am on your side but use mind sir.heart wants revenge.heart wants war but use mind.

My heart and mind are as one on this, now leave it at that. You're not getting banned, call it a polite warning.

Brother,

We Win this Hybridwar!

Finally PDF is coming alive to this.... PDF has/had become a platform to undermine the Idea of Pakistan ... but now we need to fight back....

#GangaDaesh
has declared war on us... and fxxxxing dream about creating a greater ganga... and talking in their parliment of separating Balochistan and capture AJK and GB... and here we are talking about pussy-footing around #KhooniLiberals...

Axe!

We #PakPositive stand behind you!

Mangus

PDF ranks 572nd on the list of all websites pakistanis visit. It was 9973rd website all Indians visit
I say immaterial in grand scheme of things

I wouldn't say that. Every avalanche starts with the falling of pebbles. The right pebbles at the right time. Do you understand what I'm saying?

:pakistan: I understand what is being tried.

Except in this case there is nothing build on

PDF ranks 572nd on the list of all websites pakistanis visit. It was 9973rd website all Indians visit
I say immaterial in grand scheme of things

Can you provide the link to the source where you got your figures from?

Back
Top Bottom