What's new

Dear Pakistanis your attention please (future of Indian posting).

raw

images

Seconded as in record books only 50 and centuries count :) but still impressive work by @waz alone as dont see any other mods join or support waz in this cause .Message strongly delivered asome indian lover was saying here milspec was complaining about it on other forum.Hope after this we get better indian members not idiot stereotype bakht/sanghies trolls .Wish PDF management make some future rules regarding posting and members inclusion criteria to avoid troll and from paid cyber cells

Good observation.

@waz he is old nut case.In 27th feb thread he was only Pakistani (at least by flags ) supported indian claims of F 16 shooting . some other guy tackled him bring out all of his history incl his twitter account.He mostly use PDF info and support indian narrative to get more indians followers .They ridiculed him so hard to have fun and that lame duck always excuse. check his indian defence forum and his famous Akhnoor dagger tweet (HRK awarded him those negative rating as he cant kick him out ) .Iss londy ka life main ek hi purpose hai.Indian followers ki madad sy twitter py Sunny leone ko beat karna fan following main as both giving indian same thing ...dont ask me to explain mujhe py hi ban lag jana hai :p:

https://*********************/forum...ainst-pakistani-terrorism-2019.81456/page-523
bro can you give link to his twitter ID?

totally agreed

they must be banned. not because they are indian, but because they add no value to any discussion.

just trolling

-------------------

Can't see the image bro

What exactly this idiot has done now?
Bhai, he was the same guy who was spreading indian propaganda of shooting down our F-16. If I remember correctly, he got his negative ratings after multiple warning by TT's, to not spread indian propaganda.
@waz You have access to his profile, check his posting history, you will get your answer.

Bhai, he was the same guy who was spreading indian propaganda of shooting down our F-16. If I remember correctly, he got his negative ratings after multiple warning by TT's, to not spread indian propaganda.
@waz You have access to his profile, check his posting history, you will get your answer.

I started a special thread to refute his claim that akhnoor dagger was captured by Indians

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/nope-indians-indian-army-didnt-capture-akhnoor-dagger-either.611917/

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom