What's new

Dear Pakistanis your attention please (future of Indian posting).

Come on waz! They are indians and patriotic just like us.communication is necessary.it is so sad that their government hasn't provided us any chance to talk about kashmir but again this is not their mistake.i am not saying that I am supporting them but their reaction and celebration was expected.you banned unlimited number of Indian members just because they are indians.sir we aren't this type of people.wait for final solution of kashmir.they can't kill kashmiri within days.it is impossible for them to kill all kashmiri.i have no idea why higher authorities decided to ban them.it is so sad.
But why the dying need to bitch about us on that forum?

Sir regarding the number of indian members here i think its more than enough esp after ending of useless trolls start finding good posts from some Indians members (mostly title holders ) .We need indians too on forum to get and understand their point of view in sensible/educated way.I for one even love to talk with Israelis if govt permitt it :oops: And our own stupids guys hope Allah bhi unhain aqal dy by using our flag they are part of us
Not enough!

And don't worry they are coming back with new IDs...

Keep the Axe sharp!!!

Magic of PDF choraa bhi naa jayee raha bhi naa jayee :pdf:

Lol do you want more arguments? Waz said it's settled.now you started it again.with waz,I have settled matters.i am on other forums as well,not only on strategic frontier.yes initially I thought that it was wrong decision to ban them.waz said higher authorities involved.it is so sad to see senior indian members going like this way.kindly see all the comments above.my own country man asked me to leave country.he is not warned.he is very abusive and everyone knows him but there is no action against him so I decided to stay silent because there is nothing I can do.i share lots of views on other forums which you might not like but I think country comes first so I decided to stay silent.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom