What's new

Dear Pakistanis your attention please (future of Indian posting).

And I hope it remains like this, no more BS from any gangadeshi. No matter how 'Professional' or 'Senior' any indian is, when it comes to Pakistan and Kashmir, they all are same i.e. extremists.

Lol bro I said everything has changed. The bulk I got rid of were 'senior' posters. They made their bed, we will stand with our people.

@waz RSS sanghis started their celebrations on PDF and still some here. I understand PDF can not ban all of them but strict warnings followed by ban must continue.

RSS plans grand celebrations on Independence Day after abolition of Article 370 in Jammu & Kashmie

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...370-in-jammu-kashmir/articleshow/70571037.cms

Those left behind after the purge haven't fallen foul of what I said. Now 90% have been taken out. That's enough until more decide to take the plunge.

hmmm.... In 13 years the maturity seems to have gone down 13 years (I skipped reading anything after the 1st post)

I personally am back on this site after a long long time, and I realize my earlier decision was absolutely correct.

Not only ranting on Indian forums but also furthering their propaganda against Pakistan and its military

@waz @Dubious he is continuously targeting me.he is provoking me.he is calling me anti state element.do you have any authority or are you going to ban pakistani members also just because they have neutral views? I think with my mind and not with my heart.do you want to take any action against him?

@waz all respect to you for this action,
sir do you know any pakistani govt site or forum where i can send a complaint anonymously regarding a pakistani cricket forum, where indians doing thier propaganda 24/7. its indirectly breaking cyber laws of pakistan.
if you know any, plz share over here or pm me, thanks.

pakpassion ?

@waz

A much awaited decision and the right one brother. For far too long these termites have been let loose attacking us, spreading propaganda and celebrating the murders of Kashmiris.

This war will need to be faught on social media as well and that's where we all come in. Counter and crush them wherever we can, that's a must. Aman Ka tamasha has to end for good.

You have my full backing on this.

No more Indian TTs ... No more any special privileges.

'Hindu is incorrigible' - our Quaid nailed it and we should never forget that.

Just curious...What is the benifit of these roles??How does these ranks are associated with people in PDF??

Not only ranting on Indian forums but also furthering their propaganda against Pakistan and its military

PDF’s Taha Sadique, Jibby, And Waqas Gorya :/

New count we have hit 50 now.

Shandar fiftyyyy

@waz @Dubious he is continuously targeting me.he is provoking me.he is calling me anti state element.do you have any authority or are you going to ban pakistani members also just because they have neutral views? I think with my mind and not with my heart.do you want to take any action against him?

To hell with neutral views. When counties facing a difficult times, you either go with black or white. Grey isn’t the option.

PDF’s Taha Sadique, Jibby, And Waqas Gorya :/
No no no.i am not against state.going on other forums is not a crime.who the hell are you to talk to me like this way? I am not your typical boyfriend.you are think tank only here.i mean I know one day areesh the abuser will also become think tank.both of you are trying to portray me as anti state.terrible.look at the forum quality! Think tank is helping abusers.i think you really hate me but I don't care.you guys are sick and pathetic.

@waz I had enough.i can't handle mental patients here.she is your think tank? Really? Can you see what they are trying to do? Do you remember areesh abuses? What terrible administration.

I have seen enough.i will delete my account today.if I stay here,I will become mental patient.

hmmm.... In 13 years the maturity seems to have gone down 13 years (I skipped reading anything after the 1st post)

I personally am back on this site after a long long time, and I realize my earlier decision was absolutely correct.
Bye! This shouldn't be a place to spread narrative of Hindu terrorists like Modi.

No no no.i am not against state.going on other forums is not a crime.who the hell are you to talk to me like this way? I am not your typical boyfriend.you are think tank only here.i mean I know one day areesh the abuser will also become think tank.both of you are trying to portray me as anti state.terrible.look at the forum quality! Think tank is helping abusers.i think you really hate me but I don't care.you guys are sick and pathetic.

@waz I had enough.i can't handle mental patients here.she is your think tank? Really? Can you see what they are trying to do? Do you remember areesh abuses? What terrible administration.

Going on other forum and complaining about your own forum? Duh’
This is our forum and we own it. We make our own rules. @waz bro took. A tough decision but we all supported him.
When you had your freedom of expression to oppose it here so why would you go to other forum to brag about?

I am sorry to be honest, you do sound like one. Don’t you see it’s the right time to take this action?

I have seen enough.i will delete my account today.if I stay here,I will become mental patient.

@Areesh @Moonlight Your hearts are in the right place and I think you have made your point clear to him. He has admitted his mistakes (the first step to recovery) which have been exposed for everyone to see. He has tried to make amends so I suggest we give him a chance to change but of course we should watch him very closely. If he was truly just misguided he will come out of it and be a better person for it. If he has a malicious agenda, he will be outed again and he won't have any more chances left. So lets consider this matter settled for now. But of course stay vigilant and guide him to truth. He seems rather naive and may have been led astray by the Indians (after all he did spend a lot of time on their forum and you are affected by the company you keep).

@Arsalan 345 Consider this a new chapter and remember that middle ground is not always the correct position. After all, how would you take middle ground between a killer and his victim? I have good hopes for you. Don't let us down.

Lol do you want more arguments? Waz said it's settled.now you started it again.with waz,I have settled matters.i am on other forums as well,not only on strategic frontier.yes initially I thought that it was wrong decision to ban them.waz said higher authorities involved.it is so sad to see senior indian members going like this way.kindly see all the comments above.my own country man asked me to leave country.he is not warned.he is very abusive and everyone knows him but there is no action against him so I decided to stay silent because there is nothing I can do.i share lots of views on other forums which you might not like but I think country comes first so I decided to stay silent.
No one actually cares which forums you go to...but brining their propaganda here and bitching about us there is bad habit. Before pointing a finger at someone else which you are doing now...take a good look in the mirror and your own attitude.

Most of the ones we banned were abusing him but your blind love for indians won't let you see that.
The others were on their final strike. ..but sure we are the bad guys not them.
Some of them were challenging waz to take them out others were laughing about the plight of Kashmir. But you are too insensitive to see so.

Your heart only bleeds for Indians and you are so sad about them only...

We don't restrict your freedom to express. ..plus ranks here are based on post counts and we have tolerated every shit that comes out of everyone for far too long but Kashmir issue ..The plight of the Kashmir people ....that we stand with them and feel their pain too is our decision.
Wonder why you don't feel it sad that those banned Indians didn't feel shame on rejoicing the pain of Kashmir people? They say kashmir is a part of India but don't feel the Kashmiri pain? You claim you are Pakistani even you don't feel the pain of the Kashmir and are going around apologising to Indians? Who can understand that?

We let you go...Now contemplate on your actions instead of crying about action on others...take a good look in the mirror before making your next post here or on any other forum...

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom