What's new

Dear Pakistanis your attention please (future of Indian posting).

Going on other forum and complaining about your own forum? Duh’
This is our forum and we own it. We make our own rules. @waz bro took. A tough decision but we all supported him.
When you had your freedom of expression to oppose it here so why would you go to other forum to brag about?

I am sorry to be honest, you do sound like one. Don’t you see it’s the right time to take this action?

Why members on this forum are so insecure? I only said on other forum that ban wasn't justified and that's true.just because India is taking critical decisions on Kashmir,all Pakistani members are behaving like it's mistake of Indian posters.yiu know it's wrong buy I settled it with Waz.this guy arresh is abuser and you are supporting him.do you know why austerlitz was banned? Did you read areesh comment during this incident? You guys are submitting or basically trying to dominate people here just because you want all to behave like you.now anyone who don't agree with you will either be humiliated or mid ban them.this looks like a war room and I was right.all this is like Rona dhona.we always do Rona dhona while enemy play tactically.

No one actually cares which forums you go to...but brining their propaganda here and bitching about us there is bad habit. Before pointing a finger at someone else which you are doing now...take a good look in the mirror and your own attitude.

Most of the ones we banned were abusing him but your blind love for indians won't let you see that.
The others were on their final strike. ..but sure we are the bad guys not them.
Some of them were challenging waz to take them out others were laughing about the plight of Kashmir. But you are too insensitive to see so.

Your heart only bleeds for Indians and you are so sad about them only...

We don't restrict your freedom to express. ..plus ranks here are based on post counts and we have tolerated every shit that comes out of everyone for far too long but Kashmir issue ..The plight of the Kashmir people ....that we stand with them and feel their pain too is our decision.
Wonder why you don't feel it sad that those banned Indians didn't feel shame on rejoicing the pain of Kashmir people? They say kashmir is a part of India but don't feel the Kashmiri pain? You claim you are Pakistani even you don't feel the pain of the Kashmir and are going around apologising to Indians? Who can understand that?

We let you go...Now contemplate on your actions instead of crying about action on others...take a good look in the mirror before making your next post here or on any other forum...

There is no love for India.i only talked about ban on indian forum.i am friend of many indian members.it doesn't mean that I sell myself.going to other forums or discussing ban is not illegal.waz asked me to stop discussing ban on indian forum and we have settled this matter.now your own higher authority has broken all rules and banned all indian members.after ban,you now want every member to agree with your illegal rules which I will never agree.now supporting abusers and think tanks talking openly about patriotism and selecting one side,I think all this is a type of domination or submission.it is pathetic and I just can't believe that I am on PDF.i will go surely whenever I want but supporting abusers just because they support your higher authority narrative is just insane.you can't justify areesh comments above.no personal grudge.you guys have turned this forum in FOR PATRIOTIC PEOPLE ONLY.pdf is now Pakistani Rona dhona forum.

Why members on this forum are so insecure? I only said on other forum that ban wasn't justified and that's true.just because India is taking critical decisions on Kashmir,all Pakistani members are behaving like it's mistake of Indian posters.
Why are you not reading?
I explained to you and another member who we banned...The reasons have been.stated.
If you refuse to read do let me know. I don't have the time to read your post either. ..

Question should be why are you so sympathetic towards Indians but not Kashmiri?
The Indians openly danced here due to the changes made in the plight of Kashmiri...
It wasn't supporting their government it was to hurt our sentiment.

Support could have been given by just saying they agree or support... no one got banned for that. Many got banned for taking it further...but in you blind sympathy it is useless to waste anymore time on you.

Go sympathise with whatever you want. The only respect we give is the flag you have on your profile....

I was right.all this is like Rona dhona.we always do Rona dhona while enemy play tactically.
Honestly speaking you are crying and doing the rona dhona for past few pages

We have already spared you but you just can't seem to digest it...

Why are you not reading?
I explained to you and another member who we banned...The reasons have been.stated.
If you refuse to read do let me know. I don't have the time to read your post either. ..

Question should be why are you so sympathetic towards Indians but not Kashmiri?
The Indians openly danced here due to the changes made in the plight of Kashmiri...
It wasn't supporting their government it was to hurt our sentiment.

Support could have been given by just saying they agree or support... no one got banned for that. Many got banned for taking it further...but in you blind sympathy it is useless to waste anymore time on you.

Go sympathise with whatever you want. The only respect we give is the flag you have on your profile....

Honestly speaking you are crying and doing the rona dhona for past few pages

We have already spared you but you just can't seem to digest it...

They have shared copy of new indian law about kashmir to Me yesterday.i replied with nehru statement in which he said that they will withdraw all indian forces if kashmiri wants.you can check my post.thing is it's very easy to call someone anti state or not patriotic.i am patriotic but I am not fool.we as a state should take action and we will fight alongside with our army.i know you don't like my presence on other forums but this is my habit.actually I have never seen such bold steps before.
Do whatever you want but think logically.i am not your enemy or enemy of other members.thanks

Ban away lads. Anyone who misses the bhangees can go join them on their bharat ratshit forum.

From day 1 this forum has been very lenient (admins perogative) but it has only served the enemies purpose. It provided them an opportunity to hijack our platforms to spread propaganda and hatred against us.

It's gone to the extent where our own people beleive their bakwas. Look at the comments sections in sell out media outlets like Dawn and Tribune. No English medium Pakistani platform is not polluted by Indian trolls. These people are organised and paid to do this. We should have been smarter about our tolerance for them years ago.

Why members on this forum are so insecure? I only said on other forum that ban wasn't justified and that's true.just because India is taking critical decisions on Kashmir,all Pakistani members are behaving like it's mistake of Indian posters.yiu know it's wrong buy I settled it with Waz.this guy arresh is abuser and you are supporting him.do you know why austerlitz was banned? Did you read areesh comment during this incident? You guys are submitting or basically trying to dominate people here just because you want all to behave like you.now anyone who don't agree with you will either be humiliated or mid ban them.this looks like a war room and I was right.all this is like Rona dhona.we always do Rona dhona while enemy play tactically.

There is no love for India.i only talked about ban on indian forum.i am friend of many indian members.it doesn't mean that I sell myself.going to other forums or discussing ban is not illegal.waz asked me to stop discussing ban on indian forum and we have settled this matter.now your own higher authority has broken all rules and banned all indian members.after ban,you now want every member to agree with your illegal rules which I will never agree.now supporting abusers and think tanks talking openly about patriotism and selecting one side,I think all this is a type of domination or submission.it is pathetic and I just can't believe that I am on PDF.i will go surely whenever I want but supporting abusers just because they support your higher authority narrative is just insane.you can't justify areesh comments above.no personal grudge.you guys have turned this forum in FOR PATRIOTIC PEOPLE ONLY.pdf is now Pakistani Rona dhona forum.
Please show him the doors

@waz , @Dubious , @zulu

Sorry for being late to the party been busy for the last few days in business and holiday planning abroad, less time for hanging out at pdf. I was free today so thought to explore around on pdf and found this thread as usual will throw in my two cent (may be more than two cents):
  • When so called analysts try to scare us by comparing our future with that of Iraq, libya, the so called arab spring,basically the whole camel area I laugh it off. Such things are not possible in Pakistan because we have something none of them have and that is freedom of speech and expression.
  • But in the last decade or so (since I came back to this lovely land of the pure) I have started wondering that in order to prove ourselves tolerant and be able to listen to criticism perhaps we are crossing the line between freedom of speech and expression to blatant propaganda and negativity about ones identity, case in point are the indians, the iranians and the bangladeshis on this forum and chinese as well. Each one of them knows that in the name of hospitality and tolerance we will allow their garbage to be posted here on a pakistani forum. Cross them, disagree with their POV and they will start abusing you, I have seen multiple examples of the same. One of the mods went as far as editing my post and changing "bangos" to "BD"
  • All in the name of freedom of speech and expression we have allowed media people to come to a point where most of the are nothing more than paid pro***tutes of one country or the other, they are now openly discussing the very founding believes of Pakistan.
  • I have spend a better part where the freedom of speech and expression started but even there, there is freedom and there is freedom. Try and exercise the same freedom in europe and challenge holocaust, try and talk anti american sentiments in USA and let me know how far the freedom goes.
  • We have been victims of Zia and his minions imported extremism which eventually turned into terrorism, the world labeled us as intolerant, just to prove them wrong we have crossed the red line of tolerance and criticism.
  • When someone tries to make a decision like waz then wiseguys come in with economic considerations, like banning bhindians will have an impact on the owner of the website, of course there is a price to being a patriot, nationalist but one needs to decide what is more important few members in the name of income or keeping the forum from being infested with cretin. At times I wonder as soon as they are popped out in this this world these people make a dash towards our websites, newspapers, and forums.
I think there is a limit to hospitality and @waz is right, but on the other hand I see mostly sentimentalism, this is war a long drawn out one if you know what I mean, attacking India with military and nuclear weapons is the last thing on my mind.

Its a war of will first attrition later.

People keep talking about 370 this is what marasi media is talking about, I haven't seen anyone seriously doing an analysis what will be the future implications when repeal of 370 is read in conjunction of 371? and if anyone starts a thread for serious analysis do tag me and I ll throw in my analysis.

waz my support to you don't get bogged down by above mentioned kind.

Last edited:
No more aman ki asha.i agree.

For all the members who are slightly angry,we intruded indian air space for 10 seconds.we can do it together.war is coming.

They have shared copy of new indian law about kashmir to Me yesterday.i replied with nehru statement in which he said that they will withdraw all indian forces if kashmiri wants.you can check my post.thing is it's very easy to call someone anti state or not patriotic.i am patriotic but I am not fool.we as a state should take action and we will fight alongside with our army.i know you don't like my presence on other forums but this is my habit.actually I have never seen such bold steps before.
Do whatever you want but think logically.i am not your enemy or enemy of other members.thanks
Then stop crying!

All we asked you to do is stop bitching about us! Simple, no?

I never questioned your patriotism or whatnot? And if you have not seen such bold steps that is not a signal to bitch about! We took a stand..To kick off anyone who can possibly rejoice the plight of a nation! I know you dont feel anything but that doesnt mean those who are related to the valley feel nothing!

Its almost 3 generations waiting to go back to the valley or getting to see it free...If you think just by standing up for them in a simple gesture to not allow anyone to ridicule their pain is TOO MUCH...then sorry to inform you snowflake, you dont belong online...there is much more available online people demanding people to be sent to jail for the plight of a street dog (no a real dog - PETA) we are talking about the pain of 3 generations!

They have shared copy of new indian law about kashmir to Me yesterday.
You are stating like that is some privilege ...sorry to burst your bubble you can google almost everything these days :agree:

So a Pakistani guy ranting on Indian forum?
Wtf

You guys are basically following the patterns for which Indian defence forums are not respected...Internet and forum are appreciated to allow thoughts and ideas of contrasting nature...That was selling point of PDF across all section of people...If your owners moderators would like take a different direction, you are welcome to do it, but you will same perception where posters will open up themselves in other forum and express their opinion...You can control and restrict the people in forum but they will find other avenues to express themselves...

Then stop crying!

All we asked you to do is stop bitching about us! Simple, no?

I never questioned your patriotism or whatnot? And if you have not seen such bold steps that is not a signal to bitch about! We took a stand..To kick off anyone who can possibly rejoice the plight of a nation! I know you dont feel anything but that doesnt mean those who are related to the valley feel nothing!

Its almost 3 generations waiting to go back to the valley or getting to see it free...If you think just by standing up for them in a simple gesture to not allow anyone to ridicule their pain is TOO MUCH...then sorry to inform you snowflake, you dont belong online...there is much more available online people demanding people to be sent to jail for the plight of a street dog (no a real dog - PETA) we are talking about the pain of 3 generations!

You are stating like that is some privilege ...sorry to burst your bubble you can google almost everything these days :agree:

Ok Bhai relax.

You guys are basically following the patterns for which Indian defence forums are not respected...Internet and forum are appreciated to allow thoughts and ideas of contrasting nature...That was selling point of PDF across all section of people...If your owners moderators would like take a different direction, you are welcome to do it, but you will same perception where posters will open up themselves in other forum and express their opinion...You can control and restrict the people in forum but they will find other avenues to express themselves...
SO we taking a stand that rejoicing the plight of a nation will lead to a ban is somehow wrong?

They can go "share" their perception wherever they want...But no one welcomes bitching! :pop:

Ok Bhai relax.
I am very relaxed...You dont wanna see me when I am not :disagree:

A noble sentiment indeed. Rejoicing in anyone's plight, no matter who or where, should never be tolerated.
anyone's plight hitting 70 yrs? :pop:

We do not allow rejoicing pain anyway...except if it is a dead terrorist coz that means our children are alive and will remain so INSHALLAH

Back
Top Bottom