What's new

Dear Pakistanis your attention please (future of Indian posting).

The usage of this forum is subject to the mods discretion, it is their right to run it as they see fit, mocking as exhibited was in bad taste, specially for an issue as sensitive as Kashmir.

If majority of staff members here have consented to this rule then It's up to the members to adhere to it.

Their house their rules, not much sense arguing about it.

We never accepted it before 370A so not gonna affect our stance but its going to be very long enduring battle on all front hope people showed interest in it same way even after 1 year.What they going to do next we have to anticipate u or me should start an thread? saw so much parallels like Israel did in Gaza and west bank.warn u koi nahi parhyy gaa Tv talk shows dekh kar iss qoum ko sirf murghay larany wala style passand :p:
@waz , @Dubious , @zulu

Sorry for being late to the party been busy for the last few days in business and holiday planning abroad, less time for hanging out at pdf. I was free today so thought to explore around on pdf and found this thread as usual will throw in my two cent (may be more than two cents):
  • When so called analysts try to scare us by comparing our future with that of Iraq, libya, the so called arab spring,basically the whole camel area I laugh it off. Such things are not possible in Pakistan because we have something none of them have and that is freedom of speech and expression.
  • But in the last decade or so (since I came back to this lovely land of the pure) I have started wondering that in order to prove ourselves tolerant and be able to listen to criticism perhaps we are crossing the line between freedom of speech and expression to blatant propaganda and negativity about ones identity, case in point are the indians, the iranians and the bangladeshis on this forum and chinese as well. Each one of them knows that in the name of hospitality and tolerance we will allow their garbage to be posted here on a pakistani forum. Cross them, disagree with their POV and they will start abusing you, I have seen multiple examples of the same. One of the mods went as far as editing my post and changing "bangos" to "BD"
  • All in the name of freedom of speech and expression we have allowed media people to come to a point where most of the are nothing more than paid pro***tutes of one country or the other, they are now openly discussing the very founding believes of Pakistan.
  • I have spend a better part where the freedom of speech and expression started but even there, there is freedom and there is freedom. Try and exercise the same freedom in europe and challenge holocaust, try and talk anti american sentiments in USA and let me know how far the freedom goes.
  • We have been victims of Zia and his minions imported extremism which eventually turned into terrorism, the world labeled us as intolerant, just to prove them wrong we have crossed the red line of tolerance and criticism.
  • When someone tries to make a decision like waz then wiseguys come in with economic considerations, like banning bhindians will have an impact on the owner of the website, of course there is a price to being a patriot, nationalist but one needs to decide what is more important few members in the name of income or keeping the forum from being infested with cretin. At times I wonder as soon as they are popped out in this this world these people make a dash towards our websites, newspapers, and forums.
I think there is a limit to hospitality and @waz is right, but on the other hand I see mostly sentimentalism, this is war a long drawn out one if you know what I mean, attacking India with military and nuclear weapons is the last thing on my mind.

Its a war of will first attrition later.

People keep talking about 370 this is what marasi media is talking about, I haven't seen anyone seriously doing an analysis what will be the future implications when repeal of 370 is read in conjunction of 371? and if anyone starts a thread for serious analysis do tag me and I ll throw in my analysis.

waz my support to you don't get bogged down by above mentioned kind.

We never accepted it before 370A so not gonna affect our stance but its going to be very long enduring battle on all front hope people showed interest in it same way even after 1 year.What they going to do next we have to anticipate u or me should start an thread? saw so much parallels like Israel did in Gaza and west bank.warn u koi nahi parhyy gaa Tv talk shows dekh kar iss qoum ko sirf murghay larany wala style passand :p:

Yaar starting a thread is not an issue, you have to understand that instead of posting one line garbage like many "elite members" I prefer thinking about it and posting something meaningful. While this forum is a reasonable community but on the other hand I do invest time and brain to do an analysis, what turns me off is idiotic posts and idiots hijacking the main topic.

1. Like I was thinking today we can start two threads one the possible implications of repealing 370, what impact it will have on those states which are under the protection of 371, not to mention Punjab, Haryana and U.P. I have collected some data on demographics, politics and economics of these states.
  2. Second one the need for Pakistan Armed Forces to create a new force "the cyber army"

@zulu , @Dubious , @waz , @Verve , @war&peace , @Mangus Ortus Novem your inputs on two points.

Yaar starting a thread is not an issue, you have to understand that instead of posting one line garbage like many "elite members" I prefer thinking about it and posting something meaningful. While this forum is a reasonable community but on the other hand I do invest time and brain to do an analysis, what turns me off is idiotic posts and idiots hijacking the main topic.

1. Like I was thinking today we can start two threads one the possible implications of repealing 370, what impact it will have on those states which are under the protection of 371, not to mention Punjab, Haryana and U.P.
  2. Second one the need for Pakistan Armed Forces to create a new force "the cyber army"

@zulu , @Dubious , @waz , @Verve , @war&peace , @Mangus Ortus Novem your inputs on two points.

My very dear Pak,

Please, start both threads..

I shall contribute.

Mangus

Hosla kar ly bhai rem my thread of "Quality of Population ?? """ bhai koi phatka bhi nahi udhar.
@Khafee dekh lu ""Cyber Army ""

1. Like I was thinking today we can start two threads one the possible implications of repealing 370, what impact it will have on those states which are under the protection of 371, not to mention Punjab, Haryana and U.P.

1. Like I was thinking today we can start two threads one the possible implications of repealing 370, what impact it will have on those states which are under the protection of 371, not to mention Punjab, Haryana and U.P. I have collected some data on demographics, politics and economics of these states.

Agreed but we need a mod to keep it clean from trolls. Re no.2 the news is that Government has given the go ahead to the relevant agency to start an aggressive media war (or Cyber Army as you put it).

My very dear Pak,

Please, start both threads..

I shall contribute.

Mangus

Sir Thanks
Hosla kar ly bhai rem my thread of "Quality of Population ?? """ bhai koi phatka bhi nahi udhar.
@Khafee dekh lu ""Cyber Army ""

is he in to IT like us?

Agreed but we need a mod to keep it clean from trolls. Re no.2 the news is that Government has given the go ahead to the relevant agency to start an aggressive media war (or Cyber Army as you put it).

Thumbs up, gimme some time (tomorrow will do it) to gather my thoughts and type it out, right now have to complete a research article on Islamic economics. Like you mentioned it will have to be kept clean of garbage.

@Slav Defence @Arsalan they seem to be "assembling" themselves :p:

Additionally, my suggestion is to create a new section of PDF in which WE can discuss strategies for liberation and/or resolution of IOK, and this section should be off-limits to members of other nationalities in terms of access as well as visibility of the content (Pakistan exclusive). In this manner, Indians will not receive much insight from possibly sensitive discussions about Kashmir from well-connected members here.
@ps3linux @Slav Defence @Mangus Ortus Novem @waz @zulu @Verve

Anyone else wants to contribute?

Back
Top Bottom