What's new

Dear Pakistanis your attention please (future of Indian posting).

@waz

I am against restricting access of Indians in full to this forum because WE are better than them at encouraging freedom of expression, but yes, I completely support the move to cut those Indians loose here who do not have the mindset for negotiations or reconciliation. High quality Indian posters should be welcome here, those who have the mindset for negotiations and/or reconciliation of-course. These members can provide Indian viewpoint of issues here which might be of value.

Additionally, my suggestion is to create a new section of PDF in which WE can discuss strategies for liberation and/or resolution of IOK, and this section should be off-limits to members of other nationalities in terms of access as well as visibility of the content (Pakistan exclusive). In this manner, Indians will not receive much insight from possibly sensitive discussions about Kashmir from well-connected members here.

@Oscar
@WebMaster
@Irfan Baloch
@Dubious
@MastanKhan
@Rashid Mahmood
@Rana4pak

Last edited:
Great initiative and bold decision but may be you will not get much support from owner of this forum who needs more user to run and at some point he may be correct as well.

As for as you concern or idiotic Indian poster thinks they are going to buy land and settled there just like Jewish settlements ....they are welcomed to face they band by locals....further BJP Govt till now remove only 370 not 35A which means still no Indians / non-native Kashmirs can buy land or property there.

As per reports they are going to remove 35A also after assessing the situation in order to change demography of Kashmir which is a serious matter for Pakistan, we must not sit down and wait for imminent genocide of Kashmiris we must opt for military action.....Allah SWT is the best planner.
@Khafee @Rashid Mahmood @Major Sam @Burhan Wani @Dubious @Arsalan

Kashmir is not Palestine.
India is not Israel

and Pakistan will not let it happen. It is directly affecting our security and we will not sit idle.

Now Kashmir is only a territory occupied by indian armed forces, so the status and ROE have changed.

Dear respected kin, elders, friends, brothers and sisters,

As you know today saw the government of Narendra Modi abrogate article 370 and end the status of Kashmir, a status promised to it at independence.

However this thread is not about history, it's about respect. Having being here since the very beginning (13 years) and even before i.e. the sites where I could count those of Pakistani origin on one hand, or the forerunner of this site where we defended our fatherland, I have never been so angry and humiliated by the constant gloating of Indian posters on this thread;

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/govt-of-india-revokes-article-370-of-indian-occupied-kashmir.629735/

We've had photos of a young Modi put up (article 370 removal behind him), posts about how they're going to buy houses in the Valley, taunts about how Pakistan can't do anything etc.
How can this possibly be allowed here, where is our sense of self-respect?

My first reaction was to literally want to get rid of each and every one of them. But I stepped back and realised there are a few, and again in just single digits that don't deserve such an exclusion from here. However the vast majority of them are elated and simply laugh behind our backs with their friends on how the bewaqoof Pakistanis allow us on here in the name of free speech.

Enough of this tolerance, it's always ever been one way anyway. We allow open views on our forums, they ban us on theirs, we build roads for their pilgrims they revoke article 370. Things have changed in Kashmir things will change for the majority of them.

I will ban any of them for taking delight in this decision, goading us, taunts, idiotic memes etc. If that means virtually all of them so be it.

@Irfan Baloch
@WebMaster
@Horus
@The Eagle
@Arsalan
@Dubious
@Oscar
@Zaki

I fully support the Ban.
We have to keep secure by not letting the enemy into our pool of information.

High quality Indian posters should be welcome here
And you think those who got banned were high quality posters who just happened to accidentally go mad and laugh joke dance about the plight of Kashmir...

The ones who got banned were of many categories:
  • Laughing dancing rejoicing about the plight of Kashmir
  • Challenged waz and dared him to ban them
  • Wrote abuses to waz
  • Trolled
  • Were off topic trying to bring in 27 Feb
  • Spreading misinformation
But sure we the bad guys

Additionally, my suggestion is to create a new section of PDF in which WE can discuss strategies for liberation and/or resolution of IOK, and this section should be off-limits to members of other nationalities in terms of access as well as visibility of the content (Pakistan exclusive). In this manner, Indians will not receive much insight from relevant topics from well-connected members here.
I am sorry any positive narrative of Kashmir will be open for all to see we are with them.
If they can't deal with it go find a new forum

If it was a general ban...you wouldn't see any Indians on this forum but the fact you still see some ....proves the ban wasn't a blanket one..

@Dubious

My friend, I will elaborate the significance of my suggestion (purple part) to you at a later stage. I am very busy right now, see ya later. :wave:

@waz @Dubious indians are coming here after only with the intent of trolling after properly coordinating and planning their vicious troll attacks on their forum, i suggest you to not approve any account from india for the time being
upload_2019-8-8_12-6-47.png
upload_2019-8-8_12-7-52.png

or ghadaron ka yahi haal hta ha they are abhorred by everyone, even by those for whom they betray their own country
upload_2019-8-8_12-9-21.png

@waz @Dubious indians are coming here after only with the intent of trolling after properly coordinating and planning their vicious troll attacks on their forum, i suggest you to not approve any account from india for the time being
View attachment 573100View attachment 573101

or ghadaron ka yahi haal hta ha they are abhorred by everyone, even by those for whom they betray their own country
View attachment 573102

Lol hahaha.

That one poster used the wrong term, it’s ‘snowflakes’ not ‘cornflakes’.

Last edited:
Dear respected kin, elders, friends, brothers and sisters,

As you know today saw the government of Narendra Modi abrogate article 370 and end the status of Kashmir, a status promised to it at independence.

However this thread is not about history, it's about respect. Having being here since the very beginning (13 years) and even before i.e. the sites where I could count those of Pakistani origin on one hand, or the forerunner of this site where we defended our fatherland, I have never been so angry and humiliated by the constant gloating of Indian posters on this thread;

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/govt-of-india-revokes-article-370-of-indian-occupied-kashmir.629735/

We've had photos of a young Modi put up (article 370 removal behind him), posts about how they're going to buy houses in the Valley, taunts about how Pakistan can't do anything etc.
How can this possibly be allowed here, where is our sense of self-respect?

My first reaction was to literally want to get rid of each and every one of them. But I stepped back and realised there are a few, and again in just single digits that don't deserve such an exclusion from here. However the vast majority of them are elated and simply laugh behind our backs with their friends on how the bewaqoof Pakistanis allow us on here in the name of free speech.

Enough of this tolerance, it's always ever been one way anyway. We allow open views on our forums, they ban us on theirs, we build roads for their pilgrims they revoke article 370. Things have changed in Kashmir things will change for the majority of them.

I will ban any of them for taking delight in this decision, goading us, taunts, idiotic memes etc. If that means virtually all of them so be it.

@Irfan Baloch
@WebMaster
@Horus
@The Eagle
@Arsalan
@Dubious
@Oscar
@Zaki
I oppose this move, don't ban them all, by doing this you are taking away our right to Bash them,.....

Well there should be zero tolerance towards anyone who "repeatedly" supports hindutva ideology or RSS and its "political" wing BJP. Also anyone who glorifies human killing over bovines should be given a boot print on his ill fitting brown shorts

Back
Top Bottom