What's new

Dear Pakistanis your attention please (future of Indian posting).

That forum has a large Indian membership, so no surprises.

sir, one has to do something about it. they (indians) are insulting pakistani pm and army on daily basis, and mods are lazy as eff. if we ask mods to take action against those indians, they remove our posts in the name of freedom of speech.

They have shared copy of new indian law about kashmir to Me yesterday.i replied with nehru statement in which he said that they will withdraw all indian forces if kashmiri wants.you can check my post.thing is it's very easy to call someone anti state or not patriotic.i am patriotic but I am not fool.we as a state should take action and we will fight alongside with our army.i know you don't like my presence on other forums but this is my habit.actually I have never seen such bold steps before.
Do whatever you want but think logically.i am not your enemy or enemy of other members.thanks

For a person who is acting so righteous , you sure a one doofus.

For BJP/RSS/Hindutva/Hindu Nationalist types , Gandhi and Nehru are unpleasant personalities. Some might even label them traitors.
Current brand of Indians love Nathuram Godse and likes of Modi, the butcher of Gujrat.

sir, one has to do something about it. they (indians) are insulting pakistani pm and army on daily basis, and mods are lazy as eff. if we ask mods to take action against those indians, they remove our posts in the name of freedom of speech.

Just make a thread there to point that out, along with a threat that you intend to complain to PTA against the site for peddling the India narrative on Kashmir.

P.S: Please don't call me Sir, infact you shouldn't call anyone "Sir" on an internet forum.

@waz
Prefer to get get them out of here, your challenge will be they will join with false flags.
So how will you manage that?
One way is to kick them out and no new account for 3 or 6 months?
Or every new account verified by some method?

My concern is sometimes sensitive information is shared inadvertently, how to manage that?
Some posters like to show off and give away way too much. I have never seen any Indian or others give out any information which is sensitive.

Just make a thread there to point that out, along with a threat that you intend to complain to PTA against the site for peddling the India narrative on Kashmir.

P.S: Please don't call me Sir, infact you shouldn't call anyone "Sir" on an internet forum.

i will try my best, but i know they will ban me if i threaten them.
thanks brother.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's an Indian. We have a fake Pakistani on the old PDF years and years ago who was actually an Indian pretending to be a Pakistani. He was exposed at some point.
There some whose posts are questionable and appear false flag.

Nice suggestion but problem is @waz is just an mod for that whole PDF administration/management need to be on board.Easy way of confirming is always an phone verification code
@waz
Prefer to get get them out of here, your challenge will be they will join with false flags.
So how will you manage that?
One way is to kick them out and no new account for 3 or 6 months?
Or every new account verified by some method?

My concern is sometimes sensitive information is shared inadvertently, how to manage that?
Some posters like to show off and give away way too much. I have never seen any Indian or others give out any information which is sensitive.

Nice suggestion but problem is @waz is just an mod for that whole PDF administration/management need to be on board.Easy way of confirming is always an phone verification code
Good idea and IT group in management and mods should discuss this amongst themselves.

Back
Top Bottom