What's new

Dear Pakistanis your attention please (future of Indian posting).

Last edited:
Sharm kar TOR aab iss kaam ky liye dunya kiya ho gai haii :close_tema:
Count me in.

Good to know.

O Bhai kyun peechay para hai, as long as they allow me to connect through TOR no problem.

@waz

You addressed your post to Pakistani members, and that is as it should be. The reason I say this is simply because there seems to a hardening of a particular obtuse position that the only good Indian is a dead Indian, and that all Indians belong to the same section of the political spectrum.

That being so, the best rational course for you is to act on your proposal. The best rational course for rabid Sanghi Indians is to point to such measures by you as a vindication of their constant position that 'iss hamaam sab nange hain.' The best rational course for dissenting Indians is to smile, regret the fall of one more bastion of free speech, and move on.

Good hunting, brother. :wave:

Grown up people like mods are acting like children....
Is this how low this forum has gone down.. Pathetic ...

Dear respected kin, elders, friends, brothers and sisters,

As you know today saw the government of Narendra Modi abrogate article 370 and end the status of Kashmir, a status promised to it at independence.

However this thread is not about history, it's about respect. Having being here since the very beginning (13 years) and even before i.e. the sites where I could count those of Pakistani origin on one hand, or the forerunner of this site where we defended our fatherland, I have never been so angry and humiliated by the constant gloating of Indian posters on this thread;

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/govt-of-india-revokes-article-370-of-indian-occupied-kashmir.629735/

We've had photos of a young Modi put up (article 370 removal behind him), posts about how they're going to buy houses in the Valley, taunts about how Pakistan can't do anything etc.
How can this possibly be allowed here, where is our sense of self-respect?

My first reaction was to literally want to get rid of each and every one of them. But I stepped back and realised there are a few, and again in just single digits that don't deserve such an exclusion from here. However the vast majority of them are elated and simply laugh behind our backs with their friends on how the bewaqoof Pakistanis allow us on here in the name of free speech.

Enough of this tolerance, it's always ever been one way anyway. We allow open views on our forums, they ban us on theirs, we build roads for their pilgrims they revoke article 370. Things have changed in Kashmir things will change for the majority of them.

I will ban any of them for taking delight in this decision, goading us, taunts, idiotic memes etc. If that means virtually all of them so be it.
I expect the situation to only get worse from here. It'll be a really hard road for Kashmir from now. I suppose it's for the best.

Grown up people like mods are acting like children....
Is this how low this forum has gone down.. Pathetic ...
What would you suggest?

With the forum infested with 2-paisa sanghis from across the world regurgitating the same recycled lies one can only take so much. It starts to get on your nerves. I mean would a respectable science gathering invite an average flat-earther to a talk? Freedom of speech can be tolerated for only so long. If we really wanted to hear Indian brewed concoctions we only have to pick up any contemporary Indian media source. Even Facebook and Twitter are heavily moderated in India's favour.

We need a platform where anyone who cares can get a Pakistani perspective without the saffron noise diluting it. Since this platform reasonably known to anyone who has an interest in Pakistan, this is the ideal place.

@waz

You addressed your post to Pakistani members, and that is as it should be. The reason I say this is simply because there seems to a hardening of a particular obtuse position that the only good Indian is a dead Indian, and that all Indians belong to the same section of the political spectrum.

That being so, the best rational course for you is to act on your proposal. The best rational course for rabid Sanghi Indians is to point to such measures by you as a vindication of their constant position that 'iss hamaam sab nange hain.' The best rational course for dissenting Indians is to smile, regret the fall of one more bastion of free speech, and move on.

Good hunting, brother. :wave:

Hi Joe, thank you fro your post.
Your assertions on many Pakistani posters thoughts/opinions blanketing all Indians as worthy of death and belonging to the Sangh are correct. My thread has made a clear distinction on the type of Indian poster I went for, and continue to do so. The catalyst for this change was none other than the prime minister of India himself, his government and the vast majority of Indian people who support him, be them the common man to the Bollywood star.
As for what they think i.e. that our actions are a vindication of beliefs they have held, my simple response I couldn't care less. Their thoughts are irrelevant, it's an affront to us and that's the end of that.
The other Indian posters are still here and posting, and they have voiced their concern at what has happened.
You're more than welcome on here.

Last edited:
Your assertions on many Pakistani posters thoughts/opinions blanketing all Indians as worthy of death and belonging to the Sangh are correct. My thread has made a clear distinction on the type of Indian poster I went for, and continue to do so. The catalyst for this change was none other than the prime minister of India himself, his government and the vast majority of Indian people who support him, be them the common man to the Bollywood star.
As for what they think i.e. that our actions are a vindication of beliefs they have held, my simple response I couldn't care less. Their thoughts are irrelevant, it's an affront to us and that's the end of that.
The other Indian posters are still here and posting, and they have voiced their concern at what has happened.

I appreciate your tempered, measured response; that's the @waz I knew and admired, if I may say so without sounding condescending - that sentiment is the furthest from my thoughts at the moment.

Your biting comment about the Indian elected by his party as our prime minister, his government and the people who support him on Kashmir hurts; unfortunately, it is truthful.

I do not voice my concern at what has happened. The matter has gone far beyond expressions of concern. This is the kind of divisive politics that divided India in the past, and led to the land being a constant victim of every random warlord keen on instantly gaining wealth, and it is beyond my skills to paint a picture of our future.

This is not the India in which I grew up.

PS: I continue to believe that my evaluation of the present situation on PDF is reasonable and fair, and do not think your response contradicts it; perhaps it fills it out in some respects.

On a very personal note, I am deeply angered by the treatment meted out to the ordinary Kashmiri citizen, who is as docile and as peaceful as any other Indian, and has been treated horribly.

I have to remind myself forcefully that I oppose the Communists, particularly the Naxalites, because in spite of their transparent quest for justice for the common citizen, they resort to violence. I have to remind myself that I oppose violence and am a constitutionalist to the bone.

Meanwhile, words have deserted me; it is not possible to write on this.

I appreciate your tempered, measured response; that's the @waz I knew and admired, if I may say so without sounding condescending - that sentiment is the furthest from my thoughts at the moment.

Your biting comment about the Indian elected by his party as our prime minister, his government and the people who support him on Kashmir hurts; unfortunately, it is truthful.

I do not voice my concern at what has happened. The matter has gone far beyond expressions of concern. This is the kind of divisive politics that divided India in the past, and led to the land being a constant victim of every random warlord keen on instantly gaining wealth, and it is beyond my skills to paint a picture of our future.

This is not the India in which I grew up.

PS: I continue to believe that my evaluation of the present situation on PDF is reasonable and fair, and do not think your response contradicts it; perhaps it fills it out in some respects.

On a very personal note, I am deeply angered by the treatment meted out to the ordinary Kashmiri citizen, who are docile and as peaceful as any other Indian, and have been treated horribly.

I have to remind myself forcefully that I oppose the Communists, particularly the Naxalites, because in spite of their transparent quest for justice for the common citizen, they resort to violence. I have to remind myself that I oppose violence and am a constitutionalist to the bone.

Meanwhile, words have deserted me; it is not possible to write on this.

Thank you elder and brother for your kind words. I didn't intend for my statement to hurt, it was just a reading on what has led to all this, and as you said sadly true.
I am going out on a limb here that I do still have and will continue to have faith in those Indians who can oppose, reverse, stand against etc this travesty. The power of the Sangh is monumental now and it just seems everything else is getting drowned out.
I thank you for opposing this and rest assured our ties remain as strong as ever.

Back
Top Bottom