What's new

Dear Pakistanis your attention please (future of Indian posting).

Seconded as in record books only 50 and centuries count :) but still impressive work by @waz alone as dont see any other mods join or support waz in this cause .Message strongly delivered asome indian lover was saying here milspec was complaining about it on other forum.Hope after this we get better indian members not idiot stereotype bakht/sanghies trolls .Wish PDF management make some future rules regarding posting and members inclusion criteria to avoid troll and from paid cyber cells
It should be a nice round figure. Kindly, make it 50, if possible.:-):-):-)

tenor.gif

sir, all respect to you for this action,
sir do you know any pakistani govt site or forum where i can send a complaint anonymously regarding a pakistani cricket forum, where indians doing thier propaganda 24/7. its indirectly breaking cyber laws of pakistan.
if you know any, plz share over here or pm me, thanks.

They're swarming all over the place. These insects they breed like cockroaches. You swat one and out come 5 more. Ban them all and remove the pungent stench

sir, all respect to you for this action,
sir do you know any pakistani govt site or forum where i can send a complaint anonymously regarding a pakistani cricket forum, where indians doing thier propaganda 24/7. its indirectly breaking cyber laws of pakistan.
if you know any, plz share over here or pm me, thanks.

Bro do they have moderators on there? That should be your first port of call.

If not please try the Pakistan telecommunications authority;

https://www.pta.gov.pk/en/contact-details-of-pta-hqs-160519

complaint@pta.gov.pk

Last edited:
Dear respected kin, elders, friends, brothers and sisters,

As you know today saw the government of Narendra Modi abrogate article 370 and end the status of Kashmir, a status promised to it at independence.

However this thread is not about history, it's about respect. Having being here since the very beginning (13 years) and even before i.e. the sites where I could count those of Pakistani origin on one hand, or the forerunner of this site where we defended our fatherland, I have never been so angry and humiliated by the constant gloating of Indian posters on this thread;

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/govt-of-india-revokes-article-370-of-indian-occupied-kashmir.629735/

We've had photos of a young Modi put up (article 370 removal behind him), posts about how they're going to buy houses in the Valley, taunts about how Pakistan can't do anything etc.
How can this possibly be allowed here, where is our sense of self-respect?

My first reaction was to literally want to get rid of each and every one of them. But I stepped back and realised there are a few, and again in just single digits that don't deserve such an exclusion from here. However the vast majority of them are elated and simply laugh behind our backs with their friends on how the bewaqoof Pakistanis allow us on here in the name of free speech.

Enough of this tolerance, it's always ever been one way anyway. We allow open views on our forums, they ban us on theirs, we build roads for their pilgrims they revoke article 370. Things have changed in Kashmir things will change for the majority of them.

I will ban any of them for taking delight in this decision, goading us, taunts, idiotic memes etc. If that means virtually all of them so be it.

@Irfan Baloch
@WebMaster
@Horus
@The Eagle
@Arsalan
@Dubious
@Oscar
@Zaki

Alhumdulillah to this decision. May Allah preserve you.

Yes, we were wrong about that. See a man accepts even whem his country is wrong.

So how is a
@Arsalan 345 explain this.

So the actions were pathetic were they? After they shoved their love of crushing Kashmir's freedom right at our faces.
What are you doing on an Indian defence forum comforting them?

upload_2019-8-6_21-56-33-png.572879

@Irfan Baloch
@WebMaster
@Horus
@The Eagle
@Arsalan
@Dubious
@Oscar
@Zaki

Arsalan 345: Zardari, Sharif or Altar Hussein, is that you guys?????..........:lol:

So the actions were pathetic were they? After they shoved their love of crushing Kashmir's freedom right at our faces.

@Irfan Baloch
@WebMaster
@Horus
@The Eagle
@Arsalan
@Dubious
@Oscar
@Zaki

What is wrong in this comment? Ban was completely illegal and not justified.waz ban on indian members will not solve our problems.it is our mistake that we are in this situation.there are many reasons,wrong policies,defensive mindset.indian members didn't bring resolution to remove 370. It is Amit shah.blaming them is not the right method.they were senior members.

@Irfan Baloch
@WebMaster
@Horus
@The Eagle
@Arsalan
@Dubious
@Oscar
@Zaki

Oh my God waz! You are taking screenshots of my comments on other forums.i just can't believe this.this looks like indian defence forum.you are so aggressive and higher authority also are with you.ban is not justified sir.you are very aggressive man.calm down.kashmir is not going anywhere.they can't force them,kill them or transfer them to other location within days.

What is wrong in this comment? Ban was completely illegal and not justified.waz ban on indian members will not solve our problems.it is our mistake that we are in this situation.there are many reasons,wrong policies,defensive mindset.indian members didn't bring resolution to remove 370. It is Amit shah.blaming them is not the right method.they were senior members.

Everything is wrong with it! Your're putting the forum into disrepute. The ban was taken in agreement with the rest of the admin team, you have no grounds to call it illegal.
Of course the Indian members didn't bring the resolution but they sure celebrated. I couldn't give a stone's about how many 'senior members' that were banned, they gloated and got what they deserved.
Just whose side are you on?
I'll wait for the other moderators on this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom