What's new

Dear Pakistanis your attention please (future of Indian posting).

I agree.

And we get all views here, Indian and Pakistani, Syrians and anti-Syrian etc.

Of course, the real trolls should be banned who incite hatred should be banned once and for all

Why are you still unbanned?

Hang about.

I'm equally sickened to my core by the comments and indeed the very existence of these islamophobic anti-Pakistan insects. However I do not advocate banning them unless they breach forum rules. They should be treated the same as anyone else. What would banning them achieve?

Do you think they would suddenly reflect and change their ways??

Banning them in a blanket fashion would be a mistake. Far better to let them bark so we are constantly reminded of their inferiority complexes and so that we don't forget somehow that their raison d'etre is to damage Pakistan.

Keep your friends close.....

Of course I respect the mods decision and all that. I just feel that listening in to the Indians and their delusions is actually in our national interests, if nothing else. Comparing us banning them from pdf and the Indian government's banning internet in Kashmir is a false equivalency because the Indian posters here will not be damaged in any way, shape or form by being banned from here.

Just my two cents. Thanks.

Hang about.

I'm equally sickened to my core by the comments and indeed the very existence of these islamophobic anti-Pakistan insects. However I do not advocate banning them unless they breach forum rules. They should be treated the same as anyone else. What would banning them achieve?

Do you think they would suddenly reflect and change their ways??

Banning them in a blanket fashion would be a mistake. Far better to let them bark so we are constantly reminded of their inferiority complexes and so that we don't forget somehow that their raison d'etre is to damage Pakistan.

Keep your friends close.....
Read again it isn't a blanket ban...only those who are cheering against Kashmiri

Nothing in comparison to this filth
image-jpeg.404992
Sick Bastards exposing their real aukaat on their own forum

Sir from Karachi ...the land of TT and AK 47 ask your friend what's his choice

Mera 10 percent pohcha dena.

baqi austerity measure hai. sharam ka pani jama karke usme duba dalo

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom