What's new

Dear Pakistanis your attention please (future of Indian posting).

@waz i respect your decision. Sorry if I was out of line. Goodbye veerji. Kadi hor gallan karange!

@Retired Troll @Tps43 @Reichsmarschall @fitpOsitive @Mentee sorry if I forgot anybody.
Until next time!:wave::cray:
Tension na ly bhai, waz nain bs pocha hai, ban nai lagaya. Actually modi is doing too much against the interests of Pakistan and that's why many Pakistanis are not in their senses. But no worries, no matter what, we will not let this forum to turn into nonsense.

Nothing in comparison to this filth
image-jpeg.404992

Is this the *** fourm damn we need more quality Pakistani trolls to fend off the Indian troll farms

Why do you want to please the indians so much?
It's not just Indians. World comes here. Today it's Indians, tomorrow it will be someone else. You think we Pakistanis are all knowing genius? We must rely on others for info. There are certain other things that I can't mention openly.
So ghussy ko qabo main rakho or thandy dimagh se narain jamaey rakho.

The attraction of PDF is that you get the rival views. Without there is nothing stopping this forum form becoming another Bharat Rakshak.

I agree.

And we get all views here, Indian and Pakistani, Syrians and anti-Syrian etc.

Of course, the real trolls should be banned who incite hatred should be banned once and for all

@Horus @waz
I understand the perception and emotion of Pakistan posters that is quite obvious and expected..
I have been associated with PDF since couple of years...It is an experience to get an 1st hand interaction with people in Pakistan rather than Pakistani people in US...It helped me in a big way to formulate my perception towards Pakistan in general in a positive way...Again..not here seeking any favor to be in this forum...but it is true than posters from my country has trolled and may not have cares for your emotions...If the objective of the forum is ensure that facts and perceptions of Pakistan and its narrative is always to be respected, I completely agree with the overall sentiment of Pakistan posters where none of the Indian should be allowed...What do you expect the posters from a rival country to talk when you allow in a forum??
Most of the time, you will find Indian poster on other side of the spectrum....Even any rational discussion about Non India Pakistan issues are discussed with the angle of India and Pakistan... And it is not only impacting Indian too...it impacts posters from Pakistan too...Trolling and insulting is not limited to one group only...There are many abusive words that a norm to castigate Hindus and Indian in general that any one tolerate outside PDF. But it is just that it is Pakistan forum that has been trivialized and accepted as a norm...Now i am not complaining here as why it is tolerated but trying to bring a perspective what is prevalent in our day to day discussion.But it is still prevalent here.

@Starlord ...Thank you for being enaged in multiple healthy discussion with irrespective of our difference in opinion...

It's not just Indians. World comes here. Today it's Indians, tomorrow it will be someone else. You think we Pakistanis are all knowing genius? We must rely on others for info. There are certain other things that I can't mention openly.
So ghussy ko qabo main rakho or thandy dimagh se narain jamaey rakho.

Apart from india and indians, we love the rest of the world. india and indians call for the death and destruction of the Pakistani race and nation. They are to us what the German Nazis were to the Jews/Israelis. They should be treated as such.

@PAKISTANFOREVER @waz
Specially in the days of War, every piece of information is important.

Apart from india and indians, we love the rest of the world. india and indians call for the death and destruction of the Pakistani race and nation. They are to us what the German Nazis were to the Jews/Israelis. They should be treated as such.

Unky bhonkny se kch nai hota. Thandy raho or daikhtay jao

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom