What's new

Dear Pakistanis your attention please (future of Indian posting).

Dear respected kin, elders, friends, brothers and sisters,

As you know today saw the government of Narendra Modi abrogate article 370 and end the status of Kashmir, a status promised to it at independence.

However this thread is not about history, it's about respect. Having being here since the very beginning (13 years) and even before i.e. the sites where I could count those of Pakistani origin on one hand, or the forerunner of this site where we defended our fatherland, I have never been so angry and humiliated by the constant gloating of Indian posters on this thread;

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/govt-of-india-revokes-article-370-of-indian-occupied-kashmir.629735/

We've had photos of a young Modi put up (article 370 removal behind him), posts about how they're going to buy houses in the Valley, taunts about how Pakistan can't do anything etc.
How can this possibly be allowed here, where is our sense of self-respect?

My first reaction was to literally want to get rid of each and every one of them. But I stepped back and realised there are a few, and again in just single digits that don't deserve such an exclusion from here. However the vast majority of them are elated and simply laugh behind our backs with their friends on how the bewaqoof Pakistanis allow us on here in the name of free speech.

Enough of this tolerance, it's always ever been one way anyway. We allow open views on our forums, they ban us on theirs, we build roads for their pilgrims they revoke article 370. Things have changed in Kashmir things will change for the majority of them.

I will ban any of them for taking delight in this decision, goading us, taunts, idiotic memes etc. If that means virtually all of them so be it.

@Irfan Baloch
@WebMaster
@Horus
@The Eagle
@Arsalan
@Dubious
@Oscar
@Zaki
May Allah Bless you for taking this initiative.

How on a Pakistan Defence Forum with the Motto " To Promote and Project Pakistan Defence" all that non sense was allowed for all that time its a matter to ponder about. Lets pray all the Moderators show same level of patriotism and this initiative is implemented appropriately.

Allah ham sab ka hami o nasir ho, Insha Allah

The article 370 itself is a temporary provision. So, there is nothing unconstitutional about it. And the provision in article 370 allows the President to nullify it, when state assembly pass it. Since the assembly is suspended, the power is vested with the Governor and hence the President.
I am not disputing any of that. It just seems like a rather pushing the limits of the law without breaking it.

@waz @Oscar bros i totally understand your frustration with the vile comments by some Indians at PDF but this forum remains a good source to interact with Indians and people from other countries.
In my humble opinion, you should not ban every Indian instead ban people who cross the limit.

I believe the vile comments from other people make us strong. It teaches us to have control on our nerves and compels us to engage with logic and temperament.

Let this forum be a place where people co-exist with disagreements and don't let this forum become an echo chamber.

Time's up for them bro. As for what you wrote I have said only those who celebrate it, which for them is virtually all of them.

So if it’s good bye then please notify me early.
I like many members here, need to say good byes..!
@Imran Khan bhai I like you as you are a kind hearted person with wonderful cool personality.
May the almighty shower you and your family with all his blessings.

Enjoy and keep smiling everyone.
What happen where you going ? Did indian gov abolish your atticle 420 too?:rofl:

The article 370 itself is a temporary provision. So, there is nothing unconstitutional about it. And the provision in article 370 allows the President to nullify it, when state assembly pass it. Since the assembly is suspended, the power is vested with the Governor and hence the President.
When assembly send notification they said our fax machine was not working we imposed few minites ago governer raj hahahhaha ye chutiyapa kaheen or chalay

Hahaha bhai...!!!!
People are looking at me cos I laughed...lol...!
He kisi ka aik din aata hai bhai hans lo miskra lo:D

Bro the the bulk of the posters support their government, as for the masses how was Modi able to secure a massive majority, a never before seen one?
I've made allocations for the few, the many are getting the axe for the above.
Well the thing is, PDF is just view sharing. I say, give your enemy more privilege to talk, so that they are talking their heart loud.

As you know today saw the government of Narendra Modi abrogate article 370 and end the status of Kashmir, a status promised to it at independence.

However this thread is not about history, it's about respect. Having being here since the very beginning (13 years) and even before i.e. the sites where I could count those of Pakistani origin on one hand, or the forerunner of this site where we defended our fatherland, I have never been so angry and humiliated by the constant gloating of Indian posters on this thread;

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/govt-of-india-revokes-article-370-of-indian-occupied-kashmir.629735/

We've had photos of a young Modi put up (article 370 removal behind him), posts about how they're going to buy houses in the Valley, taunts about how Pakistan can't do anything etc.

My first reaction was to literally want to get rid of each and every one of them. But I stepped back and realised there are a few, and again in just single digits that don't deserve such an exclusion from here. However the vast majority of them are elated and simply laugh behind our backs with their friends on how the bewaqoof Pakistanis allow us on here in the name of free speech.

Enough of this tolerance, it's always ever been one way anyway. We allow open views on our forums, they ban us on theirs, we build roads for their pilgrims they revoke article 370. Things have changed in Kashmir things will change for the majority of them.

I will ban any of them for taking delight in this decision, goading us, taunts, idiotic memes etc. If that means virtually all of them so be it.

@Irfan Baloch
@WebMaster
@Horus
@The Eagle
@Arsalan
@Dubious
@Oscar
@Zaki

I can appreciate your thought process here @waz but this is a discussion and subsequent decision best carried out in the privacy of a management sub-forum to decide the way forward for the forum.

ALL indians on PDF should be PERMANENTLY banned no matter what. We are at war with india. india is an existential threat to Pakistan. All indians call for the death and destruction of the Pakistani race and nation. All indians are born with a raging fanatical hatred of Pakistan, Pakistanis and Muslims.

indians on PDF do nothing but troll, spread propaganda and ruin the discussions. As a result the quality of PDF is going South. We don't need indians here. There is MORE than enough things we can discuss amongst ourselves and ALL other nationalities (baring indians of course).

Let's make PDF Great again

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Apart from indians, ALL OTHER nationalities are welcome here.

@Irfan Baloch
@WebMaster
@Horus
@The Eagle
@Arsalan
@Dubious
@Oscar
@Zaki
Thumbs up bro. Nailed them hard

Some Pakistanis are really very innocent. I do not want to say the actual words sensible once will understand and add appropriate words.

CTYdmVAWUAA6omn.png

I can appreciate your thought process here @waz but this is a discussion and subsequent decision best carried out in the privacy of a management sub-forum to decide the way forward for the forum.
what gave you the idea they have not discussed in Private and this post is just to inform members with their future course of action.

Back
Top Bottom