What's new

Dear Pakistanis your attention please (future of Indian posting).

The only solution to the Kashmir issue is WAR on ground, Pak forces crossing the LOC and waging a war not giving a shit about what international community will say.. Unfortunately, our military does not have the guts to do that..

Banning Indians from this forum won't do sh*t for the Kashmir cause, just an emotional decision Imo.

Maybe not but it will sure as hell improve the quality of PDF. indian trolling is ruining the forum.

Dear respected kin, elders, friends, brothers and sisters,

As you know today saw the government of Narendra Modi abrogate article 370 and end the status of Kashmir, a status promised to it at independence.

However this thread is not about history, it's about respect. Having being here since the very beginning (13 years) and even before i.e. the sites where I could count those of Pakistani origin on one hand, or the forerunner of this site where we defended our fatherland, I have never been so angry and humiliated by the constant gloating of Indian posters on this thread;

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/govt-of-india-revokes-article-370-of-indian-occupied-kashmir.629735/

We've had photos of a young Modi put up (article 370 removal behind him), posts about how they're going to buy houses in the Valley, taunts about how Pakistan can't do anything etc.
How can this possibly be allowed here, where is our sense of self-respect?

My first reaction was to literally want to get rid of each and every one of them. But I stepped back and realised there are a few, and again in just single digits that don't deserve such an exclusion from here. However the vast majority of them are elated and simply laugh behind our backs with their friends on how the bewaqoof Pakistanis allow us on here in the name of free speech.

Enough of this tolerance, it's always ever been one way anyway. We allow open views on our forums, they ban us on theirs, we build roads for their pilgrims they revoke article 370. Things have changed in Kashmir things will change for the majority of them.

I will ban any of them for taking delight in this decision, goading us, taunts, idiotic memes etc. If that means virtually all of them so be it.

@Irfan Baloch
@WebMaster
@Horus
@The Eagle
@Arsalan
@Dubious
@Oscar
@Zaki
BRAVO

@waz brother, I can understand your frustration and trust me we all are .. but I agree with your initiative , This issue is now beyond trolling, we have become animals on this forum cheering for deaths, and destruction of people , innocents people die in these LoC violation and both of the people jump in to justify the killings because we become so blinded by nationalism, I left this forum for the good because i see a hopelessness in Forum and so much but again as long as this forum does not become a Propaganda mouthpiece for anyone than i am Ok with it .

@Kaniska @Joe Shearer are two Indians here I don't want to see banned . Despite our differences or various matters, lets just say they are reasonable Indians, who will listen to your , don't mock you or your dead and yet they indulge in civil discussions .

Maybe not but it will sure as hell improve the quality of PDF. indian trolling is ruining the forum.

I think the time is also right for Pakistan to return to its historical roots, and take steps to make Persian the national language once more.

Even IK has alluded to this fact in recent months.

I honestly believe this will serve Pakistan's national interests to the fullest.

Hey man,
If you really think banning me from posting here is going to change things for the good, if so, if it does provide relief to you and others here, please do go ahead by all means. Just notify me once so I can say good bye to the others.

Regards
Milspec.

Same here... enjoy and let us...

I have seen indian members on indian defence forum giving us abuses openly,each and every post is full of p word.when I raised objection,they banned me also.now I am on strategic frontier forum and I have been warned but overall,that is a good forum with almost no abuses.i think it's better for us to not allow abusing,gifs,and other material.you can read all posts on indian defence forum and you can see abuses.anything against state must not be allowed.

@waz brother, I can understand your frustration and trust me we all are .. but I agree with your initiative , This issue is now beyond trolling, we have become animals on this forum cheering for deaths, and destruction of people , innocents people die in these LoC violation and both of the people jump in to justify the killings because we become so blinded by nationalism, I left this forum for the good because i see a hopelessness in Forum and so much but again as long as this forum does not become a Propaganda mouthpiece for anyone than i am Ok with it .

@Kaniska @Joe Shearer are two Indians here I don't want to see banned . Despite our differences or various matters, lets just say they are reasonable Indians, who will listen to your , don't mock you or your dead and yet they indulge in civil discussions .

Bro I've outlined that such guys are to be counted on one hand, they're not part of the purge.

Unfortunately I do not see this happening until we have a thanks count of Waz’s posts.. or @waz lets make two posts.

Indians stay

Indians take care and don’t let the door hit you on your way out

The thanks to the post should determine the outcome and the administration should hopefully abide by it.

Anyone who is abusing should be banned but there are very good posters from India like Joe shearer,milspec,novice and others.i think we shouldn't take any action.we should provide everyone new set of rules.banning indians will not solve any problem.

Back
Top Bottom