What's new

Dear Pakistanis your attention please (future of Indian posting).

What intrigues you in particular about this aspect of it? Indian trolls, trolling on a Pakistani forum, about to get banned for crossing a red line - where's the scope for interest?
Verbatim, "How can this possibly be allowed here, where is our sense of self-respect?"

Conduct of few members on a thread derives te reaction "My first reaction was to literally want to get rid of each and every one of them"
I thought that was interesting insight.

All the while, there are threads on a daily basis mocking, Indian nationals, Indian government, Indian culture, associated civilization, major religions in Indian.

The abilty to dish out seems to inversly proportional to take it, that is the interesting part.

Unfortunately I do not see this happening until we have a thanks count of Waz’s posts.. or @waz lets make two posts.

Indians stay

Indians take care and don’t let the door hit you on your way out

The thanks to the post should determine the outcome and the administration should hopefully abide by it.
How many thanks are required for this motion to get passed?

Verbatim, "How can this possibly be allowed here, where is our sense of self-respect?"

Conduct of few members on a thread derives te reaction "My first reaction was to literally want to get rid of each and every one of them"

All the while, there are threads on a daily basis mocking, Indian nationals, Indian government, Indian culture, associated civilization, major religions in Indian.

The abilty to dish out seems to inversly proportional to take it, that is the interesting part.

Because indian forums are very fair to Pakistan and Pakistanis and they are in no way racist or unable to take offence.......:disagree:

Unfortunately I do not see this happening until we have a thanks count of Waz’s posts.. or @waz lets make two posts.

Indians stay

Indians take care and don’t let the door hit you on your way out

The thanks to the post should determine the outcome and the administration should hopefully abide by it.
I don't see why this ought to be put to the ppl.

Before get banned permanently I want to take this opportunity to thanks @waz for his unbiased approach and effort to promote healthy debate as I don’t think have any other way to convey my message to you , you are a wise man and I am ok if you ban all Indians from this forum

I undo my rating of like on waz post.i like his post but I am against banning indians.communication is necessary.we are behaving like kids here.look at our governments,both aren't communicating and hence enmity.we should communicate and give respect to each other.banning indians not a solution.abusing should not be allowed and kindly provide a new set of rules related to trolling.

Bro I've outlined that such guys are to be counted on one hand, they're not part of the purge.

Good, Lets start the purge night at PDF .. the blood of Kashmiri people are not cheap that we sell it for some India trolls . Also, bro keep an eye on Pakistani Trolls and people who are starting stupid threads on Army or Govt .They need a good lesson too .

The purge should not be based on any nationality, but what must be removed from PDF are radicalism, mockery and insults that preclude rational debate, no matter what the source.

How many thanks are required for this motion to get passed?
Motion was passed with more than 2/3rd Majority and signed my President.

Awam do not vote to pass motions, awam can only vote to elect leaders and we have our leader here, they made the decision. Now they have informed the General Public and being implemented.

Back
Top Bottom