What's new

Dear Pakistanis your attention please (future of Indian posting).

That's how it should be. Seeing things the way they are looking for way forwards and not how they should be, this is only how you avert crisis.
Unfortunately we are more prone to our dear sentiments than reality on the ground.

I have seen this kind of extreme insults being allowed for months here without any reprisal. I am an old member of this forum and have seen this forum go to gutter because of posters like this one (also Indian trolls) over the year. @waz was one of my favorite mod, some of whom including one think tank @HRK I absolutely dislike for extreme bias. However, may be due to my low posting or due to my nature, I can proudly say I am probably one of the very few Indian poster with no negative rating.

However observing @waz 's posting pattern over last few weeks and now tjis knee jerk reaction, I'm disillusioned with the direction this forum is moving.

I welcome you to ban me permanently. I couldn't find any appropriate meme. However you may consider me gloating with this emoticon:bunny:.

I don't post much anyway. I can always lurk as an guest member whenever I need further laugh!

Thanks for your opinion about me previously held. As for the rest gloat about 370 and then we can settle it.

I just read a few threads, its toxic i admit.

If u find any sensible indian on PDF(in case u don't check their today's posts) kindly rem to tag me. after 27th feb @Retired Troll challenged me just to find 5 in 5 days .Its over 5 months task still uncompleted

Hahahahahaha
i knew someone will come up with this

We do not want your aman ka tamasha.

All 3 of you should be banned till Kashmir is solide through plebiscite or war.

Off with your heads!!

Unfortunately we are more prone to our dear sentiments than reality on the ground.
Yeah, the funniest thing that I have thousands of time and still remains funny is my brethren commenting on youtube 'you used wrong map of India'

I don't think is gonna change though.

I undo my rating of like on waz post.i like his post but I am against banning indians.communication is necessary.we are behaving like kids here.look at our governments,both aren't communicating and hence enmity.we should communicate and give respect to each other.banning indians not a solution.abusing should not be allowed and kindly provide a new set of rules related to trolling.

We have had communications with indians for 72 years and it has got us NOWHERE. india and indians are an existential threat to Pakistan and Pakistanis. Time to realize this reality and act accordingly. There is no other option left. Being reasonable with the indian species never gets you far.

Back
Top Bottom