What's new

Coronavirus hoax... Your thoughts?

I would not say its a hoax it is is very real but I do think its being overtly politicized domestically and internationally similar to what 9/11 and the War on Terror was like two decades ago

It probably isn't a hoax, but I thought I'd put US into the spotlight since there is an overwhelming amount of China bashing. Have to stay balanced otherwise my train of thought will be biased...

It probably isn't a hoax, but I thought I'd put US into the spotlight since there is an overwhelming amount of China bashing. Have to stay balanced otherwise my train of thought will be biased...

No the data from LA county checks out so not a hoax. But I am getting increasingly frustrated with the medical/ scientific communities inability to agree on anything.

Oh, that's right! How stupid of me. Only native northern European and northern North American people can be racists. I wonder why that would be .....

das rite homie
gotta show whitey them truths gotta get a cracka to open up them eyes
cause when a honkey aint gonna know whats up they start actin up and doin the trash talk
like white trash

knowwhatimsayin

Last edited:
I can't believe people still aren't taking this seriously and calling it a hoax or even think it is a hoax.

One of my friend said this coronavirus is a good thing. Survival of the intelligent. These people make me want to agree with him.

The doctors, scientists, microbiologists everyone is lying but the layman knows everything.

No the data from LA county checks out so not a hoax. But I am getting increasingly frustrated with the medical/ scientific communities inability to agree on anything.

Scientific progress is an almost never-ending cycle of hypothesization, experimentation and data analysis, with the added complexities of human and viral biology in the present episode. It will take a while to figure it out to the point of delivering useful results. Patience, please. Certain anti-viral agents and trial vaccines are already giving good results.

Back
Top Bottom